Replies

• Konju
    1142 posts Member
    “Z” means zeta.
  • Lama_Su12
    196 posts Member
    Lama_Su12 wrote: »
    Also
    You should get some chars working together. Get soldier fives and tech out of there and put palp thrawn bsf/tarkin in

Fives and tech work very well with my team. Translation from tech can give Fives health steal. Good for 4 protection health bars.

What he means is: those characters might work together, but they don’t work that well together. Most of Tech’s kit only goes towards Bad Batch characters, and lots of Fives’s only affects 501st allies.

Same with Geo Soldier - he works best surrounded by other Geonosians.

Vader and Dark Trooper are the only ones in your team that have any synergy. Vader’s lead benefits Dark Trooper since he is in the Empire faction, and he gets speed from Dark Trooper since he’s an Empire ally. You see, imagine if you had a whole team of Empire. Vader’s lead would benefit all of them, plus Vader would get tons of added speed from all the Empire allies, plus all their kits (special and unique abilities) would build off each other and they’d really work well together. Same thing goes for any established team - they all build off each other to form a solid, well-rounded team.

Hope that helps/makes sense

Yes it does. Thank you.
    Magnificent, aren’t they?
  • Lama_Su12
    196 posts Member
    Old_Ben12345 My friend wants to know if Ewok Elder is good for a team in squad arena.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    My team is EP lead, Vader, Nihilus, Dooku, and Sidious. However I transition between Palpatine and Nihilus for the lead in the arena based on the team. Sometimes its better to have lots of TM gain, and other times, lots of Max Health.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Lama_Su12
    196 posts Member
    Old_Ben12345 My friend wants to know if Ewok Elder is good for a team in squad arena.

• Starslayer
    2413 posts Member

Ewok Elder is good for an ewok team. That's how the game works after a few days/weeks: you level/gear a team, not a character.

First, you select a team you want to play, based on what you like or efficiency (could be both, there are choices among efficient beginner teams. Ideas for a starter arena team: First Order, Geonosians+Nute, Phenix, Bad Batch). Then, you ask yourself: which characters are the best for this team, among the ones I could farm ? And then, you gear them up. When it's done, you go for another team.

Your choice of team to level up is also very often based on the character you want to unlock in the journey guide.

For instance: let's say you want to build a rebel team, because you're a rebel. The most efficient rebel team available is: CLS, Han and Chewie, 3po, chewpio. Most likely this 5 major isn't available to you. So, you check the journey guide to see what you need in order to unlock these characters. That's what you'll be farming (for instance, you'll need an ewok team for 3po and a bounty hunter team for Chewie).

Don't underestimate the importance of assault battles to build a steady gear income. Being able to pass Challenge 1 of every Assault battle is huge; try to build teams to do that at some point.

Last advice: don't overgear character. Be very stingy with Relics, especially. You don't need to relic most characters. G13 (or R1-2) is perfectly fine for most characters. You'll need those relics for the very high prerequisites of amazing characters: Galactic Legends.
  • Snowbird13 wrote: »
    Xcien wrote: »
    And I have done it with a Palp lead. I just feel that Nihilus works better on my team.

With Nihilus lead you can't crit which wrecks your damage

And with palp lead, if you get the TM train going, you don't need to heal. I used a palp lead for a long time(6 months at least) in arena. I don't know if I ever used pulps healing ability

Jawas or Bastilla jedi or MM eat palpatine lead .

Other than bastilla lead early on, I never saw those squads in arena. Still a better lead 99% of the time
  • Lama_Su12 wrote: »

@Starslayer Answered this really well.

So, no, he's not going to be good. Because he's an ewok, and would work best with other ewoks (meaning don't put him with random characters just for his revive). BUT, ewoks as a team are pretty bad, so having them as an arena team wouldn't be a good idea. Make sense?
  • Lama_Su12
    196 posts Member

@Starslayer Answered this really well.

So, no, he's not going to be good. Because he's an ewok, and would work best with other ewoks (meaning don't put him with random characters just for his revive). BUT, ewoks as a team are pretty bad, so having them as an arena team wouldn't be a good idea. Make sense?

Yes. Thank you.
  • Xcien wrote: »
    My team is EP lead, Vader, Nihilus, Dooku, and Sidious. However I transition between Palpatine and Nihilus for the lead in the arena based on the team. Sometimes its better to have lots of TM gain, and other times, lots of Max Health.

Nah bro. Nihilus is never better then EP
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member

If he wins, it doesn't matter.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Lama_Su12
    196 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Xcien’s Nihilus helps me out a ton.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Xcien’s Nihilus helps me out a ton.

Well, thanks....

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

If he wins, it doesn't matter.

Agreed. I can win with either. As long as I win, it doesn't matter...

• Lama_Su12
    196 posts Member
    Snowbird13 wrote: »
    And I have done it with a Palp lead. I just feel that Nihilus works better on my team.

With Nihilus lead you can't crit which wrecks your damage

And with palp lead, if you get the TM train going, you don't need to heal. I used a palp lead for a long time(6 months at least) in arena. I don't know if I ever used pulps healing ability

Jawas or Bastilla jedi or MM eat palpatine lead .

I’m not sure if Jawas are really good for a team. They give buffs to like, only droids.
  • I use Jedi Master Luke Lead (JML), Jedi Knight Luke (JKL),General Anikin Skywalker (GAS); Jedi Knight Revan and G11 5* Wat Tambor;
    Wat Tambors Shield Tec to JML is a good starter; GAS and JKL are heavy damage Dealer. If possible I give Attack Tech from Wat to GAS because his AOE can be very annoying..
    With this Team I can win against Bastilla Lead JML Teams and GL Rey.. SLKR is piece of cake : )
  • Good morning everyone! It’s my birthday today!!!
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Please make a thread in off-topic for your blog posts thanks.
  • Lama_Su12
    196 posts Member

Whatever
  • Lama_Su12 wrote: »
    Good morning everyone! It’s my birthday today!!!

HBD
    :wink:

My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Lama_Su12
    196 posts Member
    Good morning everyone! It’s my birthday today!!!

HBD
    :wink:

Thank you for the HBD
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member

Well, he did....

• TVF
    36526 posts Member
    So this is just going to be a blog thread then.

Ok.
  • Who is in your squad
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    On my birthday?
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member

Ok.

I thought that the thread in off-topic was the blog. Or are they both going to be now?

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member

Ok.

I thought that the thread in off-topic was the blog. Or are they both going to be now?

Never mind. Looks like this will be the blog thread, since the other one is gone.

• Lama_Su12
    196 posts Member

Ok.

Never mind. Looks like this will be the blog thread, since the other one is gone.

Lol
  • Lama_Su12
    196 posts Member
    But I’m also gonna do other things here that follow the thread
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Like what?
This discussion has been closed.