Energy on home screen

Prev1
Winterwolves
1717 posts Member
edited May 2021
Great to see all the energies are now displayed on the home screen, thanks for that change.

But... the order is not very intuitive. I think it should match the layout of the cantina, so mod energy leftmost, then cantina, then normal, then conquest and finally ships.

Just a minor suggestion to make a good change even better.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Once again, cant make everyone happy
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Agreed indeed my good sir
  • Must be tomorrow's update or am I missing something?
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    MKHolloway wrote: »
    Must be tomorrow's update or am I missing something?

yes tomorrows update, but you might be able to find it in your store now.

also a great thing they also added was that wondering merchant show shows the individual pieces when you look for them, and not just saying "in conquest"
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    MKHolloway wrote: »
    Must be tomorrow's update or am I missing something?

yes tomorrows update, but you might be able to find it in your store now.

also a great thing they also added was that wondering merchant show shows the individual pieces when you look for them, and not just saying "in conquest"

Thanks for pointing out the merchant gear, it was annoying to go and find where they were.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »

Nothing to do with making everyone happy, just sensible design. Cantina has a layout, energy order doesn't fit it.
  • CrispyFett
    970 posts Member
    Great to see all the energies are now displayed on the home screen, thanks for that change.

But... the order is not very intuitive. I think it should match the layout of the cantina, so mod energy leftmost, then cantina, then normal, then conquest and finally ships.

Agreed
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Agreed. I like having all of them visible but the order is unintuitive and the mod and fleet energy icons are similar enough to easily mistake them at a glance.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member

Idk...OP seems pretty happy but is just making a visual suggestion.
  • it is just ok, in my language vision I can only see the energy 144/14
  • I agree, I too had the fleet and mod confused when briefly glancing, I don't understand how this was missed from a design perspective it should mirror cantina layout. I can only assume it was a quick addition. but hopefully something that can easily be changed.
  • Crowny
    273 posts Member
    Ship energy should be on the far right
  • Crowny
    273 posts Member

lol, of course TVF would like this post, even though the OP is 100% right
  • Jed_Eye
    171 posts Member
    edited May 2021

Well he could also be complaining about their poor font size issues too..... Just saying.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Crowny wrote: »
    Ship energy should be on the far right

...like it is on the character and gear screens. Why would they intentionally change the order? Or at least, not even check to see what it's like in every other part of the game that shows multiple energy?

There's the easy way....then there's the CG way. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Stryde
    152 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    b57hfjqrxxea.jpg
    r9vrlmsq8bvh.jpg

Agreed, OP: Thanks for the update, and matching energy with the order of the original formatting while incorporating the new is a good fix.
  • Stryde
    152 posts Member
    I keep going into mod challenges and mod battles instead of Galactic Conquest. But I hope my muscle memory adjusts AND the main screen energy order does too.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    I keep going to fleet battles when I actually have mod energy and vice versa. :D
  • SithVicious
    1283 posts Member
    At first glance, I thought this was going to be another silly complaint, but I agree 100%. I keep having to double check to see which energy I’m looking at.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    At first glance, I thought this was going to be another silly complaint, but I agree 100%. I keep having to double check to see which energy I’m looking at.

This. I'm clicking on the energy now to see which is which, so I find myself unexpectedly annoyed at it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • RoBane1738
    267 posts Member
    Agree with OP, but still thankful for them all being there. And multi sim on the dailys is great as well
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    RoBane1738 wrote: »
    Agree with OP, but still thankful for them all being there. And multi sim on the dailys is great as well

I completely agree with what you say. I definitely am glad that they are all there, but completely agree with the OP. And the multi sim for the challenges are great.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Need new colours or shapes or something to make them stand out more
  • I thought this same thing immediately after the update. The original format followed the cantina, I can only assume it was 'easier' to code them in the front. Hopefully they amend the order, and sooner then later. Otherwise people will be complaining because they got used to the wacky order.
  • Sewpot wrote: »
    Need new colours or shapes or something to make them stand out more

They DO have colors and shapes. Take a look, maybe use a magnifying glass or readers.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • The other thing that is driving me nuts is the ship energy is on the far left on the Home Screen and is then on the far right on the Daily Activities screen.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • The other thing that is driving me nuts is the ship energy is on the far left on the Home Screen and is then on the far right on the Daily Activities screen.

At least it's now on the main screen, small win.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator

Ever since I read this post, I just can't stop getting behind this idea

I mainly get confused on which is fleet or mod since the color for both is nearly identical and they are next to each other
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

Ever since I read this post, I just can't stop getting behind this idea

I mainly get confused on which is fleet or mod since the color for both is nearly identical and they are next to each other

They're the opposite of what they should be. It's dumb but I'm already used to it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH