Issues with Account Restore from today's Update

Replies

• AzzboG
    6 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Same issue with the return of mods, they are not on the affected characters or in my inventory. Level 1 character fix worked and zeb is now back but again no mods returned for him.

HYoda, greef, magmatrooper, royal guard and zeb still missing their mods.

Ally Code: 297-666-697

@CG_SBCrumb
  • JHUNTER11
    225 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Same here, still missing My mods on HY, Greef, Magma and Zeb. Also missing loadouts. Gear levels have been returned though. My ally code is 981-232-533
  • Hey guys my gear got restored but not my mods on hoda zen or grief. Ally code. 355-129-154
  • The way I read the post is that they are sending out first the restore of gear, then the mods. You guys might try restarting the game again?
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • I tried that. Nothing yet. You may be right though the msg in inbox only mentioned gear. If it is coming later I wish they would post that in the original msg. :/ but I give them props for getting us fixed back up.
  • Sam10056765
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Same issue for me. Got the update. Restarted the game. The mods are still missing from hermit yoda. Ally #225-356-257

@CG_SBCrumb
  • Hey, same as the others, didn't get my mods returned to zeb or Darth revan.
    Friend code is 197-762-631
  • The way I read the post is that they are sending out first the restore of gear, then the mods. You guys might try restarting the game again?

Thanks for tying to help out. Yes there was that post you’re talking about but Crumb posted in here that both the mods and gear were returned.

That’s why he is asking for our ally codes
  • Saseav
    6 posts Member
    Gear fixed, but mods not returned on all affected characters.
    Ally code:921-554-562
  • lordteri
    76 posts Member
    gear restored, no mods...

966-887-236

shouldnt be easier to give us some generic modes...for sure u know hjoda would be equiped with good mods coz he is arena char...same mods (speed set) for all affected...that would be bare minimum for all the ....
  • Same here, gear fixed, but no mods returned.
    851-574-785
  • burnbabyburn
    6 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    So I've just restarted the client and now I can't access the game at all. "Error signing in the specified account. Please choose a different account".

I don't have another account so I'm assuming something has gone wrong with the mod return roll-out?

Ally code 964-618-821
  • FMac
    3 posts Member
    I am still missing mods on Jango, Zeb, and Luminara. Gear was restored for Zeb.
    Ally code: 378-826-339
  • So I've just restarted the client and now I can't access the game at all. "Error signing in the specified account. Please choose a different account".

I don't have another account so I'm assuming something has gone wrong with the mod return roll-out?

Ally code 964-618-821

So I uninstalled the game to cover all bases, and now the freaking game won't even install. What is going on over there guys!!?!
  • So I've just restarted the client and now I can't access the game at all. "Error signing in the specified account. Please choose a different account".

Ally code 964-618-821

So I uninstalled the game to cover all bases, and now the freaking game won't even install. What is going on over there guys!!?!

this was a wi-fi / cellular data issue. i apologise unreservedly if I may have added to the already stressful week you're having!

thanks for the return of Zeb's gear.
  • The mods I had on Hermit Yoda have not been returned. Ally code is: 262-241-311.
  • MDizzle2021
    7 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Just received the "Make Good" package... thanks Dev Team!
  • Pavmal
    2 posts Member
    I don't have my mods back. Many of them are 20+ speed! Ally code 296-688-631
  • When are they restoring the Beastmaster Quest progress?
  • New update!
  • Delivered the promised compensation, but no change on missing mods.
  • CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    We are investigating the missing mods. I will let you know as soon as we have an update.
  • Reaver11
    25 posts Member
    So when am I going to get my challenge rancor quest restored? I was at 5/10 now am at 0/10.
  • Reaver11 wrote: »
    So when am I going to get my challenge rancor quest restored? I was at 5/10 now am at 0/10.

We are aware of a few reports of this happening and the team is working on it. Hang in there!
  • Reaver11 wrote: »

We are aware of a few reports of this happening and the team is working on it. Hang in there!

This happened to me too.
  • Cadet_Kenobi
    11 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Make good was already pushed out? I haven’t received them yet (tried restarting app and phone). Maybe I’m just impatient but I want those Echo shards...among other things.

I had the log in issue on 4 May

Ally code:627-765-412

Keep up the good work!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Make good was already pushed out? I haven’t received them yet (tried restarting app and phone). Maybe I’m just impatient but I want those Echo shards...among other things.

I had the log in issue on 4 May

Ally code:627-765-412

Keep up the good work!

@Cadet_Kenobi this make good was for players who had thier accounts reset to level 1, not just log in issues on the 4th.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/244740/update-on-early-game-experience-issues#latest
  • @Kyno

Yes but I was locked out for about 4-5 days staring on 4 May. Plus today’s server update notes from @CG_SBCrumb says this:

Hi Holotable Heroes,

Today's Server Update sent out the make good package we announced last Friday. This is only being sent to players affected by the account reset to level 1 and/or were unable to log in due to the update to the early game experience.

I want to point out where it says “and/or”

I don’t think I’m being unreasonable here.
This discussion has been closed.