Is there a way to start over

Noobagain
2 posts Member
edited May 2021
I haven’t played the game in well over a year, I’m wondering if there’s a way to start fresh?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Noobagain wrote: »
    I haven’t played the game in well over a year, I’m wondering if there’s a way to start fresh?

There is, you will need a different email to link to, if it's the same as when I restarted 5ish years ago.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Noobagain wrote: »

There is, you will need a different email to link to, if it's the same as when I restarted 5ish years ago.

This is correct.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Noobagain wrote: »

This is correct.

How do I do it?
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Just roll a new account. Sign out of the one you are in now and start a new one.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    If you're on Android you need a new Google account to link it to.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    Just roll a new account. Sign out of the one you are in now and start a new one.

As dumb as it sounds I don’t know how to sign out of the account I’m using now. I’m using an apple phone
  • Nissa123
    50 posts Member
    I’m on Apple and this works for me, sign out of game centre and reopen the app