Issues with Account Restore from today's Update

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno

Yes but I was locked out for about 4-5 days staring on 4 May. Plus today’s server update notes from CG_SBCrumb says this:

Hi Holotable Heroes,

Today's Server Update sent out the make good package we announced last Friday. This is only being sent to players affected by the account reset to level 1 and/or were unable to log in due to the update to the early game experience.

I want to point out where it says “and/or”

I don’t think I’m being unreasonable here.

I did miss that part, I was going by the wording in the make good.
  • Reaver11 wrote: »
    So when am I going to get my challenge rancor quest restored? I was at 5/10 now am at 0/10.

We are aware of a few reports of this happening and the team is working on it. Hang in there!

Thanks for the response Doja! Much appreciated.
  • Was locked out may 4 and got the mods back yesterday but not the make good package??
  • Asbetos
    12 posts Member
    same here locked out for days... expected to get the make good package.. so far nothing has arrived. I do hope those who had the issue of not being able to log in without the other issues will get this package too... we have lost a lot bcs of being locked out of the game for those days...
  • Asbetos wrote: »
    same here locked out for days... expected to get the make good package.. so far nothing has arrived. I do hope those who had the issue of not being able to log in without the other issues will get this package too... we have lost a lot bcs of being locked out of the game for those days...

Exactly and I was at level 1 also 🤷‍♂️
  • If I claim the make good package without a galactic conquest available will I still be able to use the conquest energy? Also still haven’t gotten my mods back. Ally code: 985-442-682
  • I received the make good package, thax for this. I also received a message that my mods would be returned but that didn't happen. They are not affected to the impacted characters (hYoda, Greeh Karga, Magama Trooper, Zeb) and they are not in my inventory either. Can you pls fix this ? Ideally retunr them in the inventory because by now I have affected different mods to those characters.

Ally code: 941-238-114
  • Asbetos
    12 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    so how is it looking with the compensation packages? Have all of them been already sent? why havent I received any yet? Its also confusing... Are the players who were locked out of the game for several days but didnt lose mods going to get any compensation as well or not? im not sure if my acc was reduced to lvl 1 during those days, but i could definitely not play the game!
    Post edited by Asbetos on
  • I was locked out from 4-8 May and missed all the festivities. Still waiting on the make good that apparently most affected people received yesterday.

Ally code: 627-765-412
  • CG_SBCrumb
    Any ideas why not everyone who got locked out may 4 didn’t get the make right package??
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Hunter13 wrote: »
    CG_SBCrumb
    Any ideas why not everyone who got locked out may 4 didn’t get the make right package??

Obviously I cannot speak to the direct details of the cut off or how this is determined, but when I spoke to him about this he said that it was specifically given to people who had the reset issue and people who were locked out due to the update for basically the whole week.

At this point my guess would be that anyone who didnt get it, likely didnt fit the criteria set forth.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    CG_SBCrumb

Obviously I cannot speak to the direct details of the cut off or how this is determined, but when I spoke to him about this he said that it was specifically given to people who had the reset issue and people who were locked out due to the update for basically the whole week.

At this point my guess would be that anyone who didnt get it, likely didnt fit the criteria set forth.

And that’s what happened to me locked out and was reset to 1 🤷‍♂️
  • And I got the mods back so they know people were locked out. What a clown show
  • Hunter13 wrote: »
    And I got the mods back so they know people were locked out. What a clown show

1st world problems on a mobile game 🤣🤣🤣
  • JHUNTER11
    225 posts Member
    I'm pretty sure those of Us that were truly affected haven't gotten Our mods back. I had My gear levels returned and received the make good, but still no mods. Hopefully later today? Having to go through the entire LSGeoTB without key mods would be pretty harsh and even more salt in the wounds, deserving yet another make good IMO.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited May 2021
    Kyno wrote: »
    CG_SBCrumb

Ok, can you please post you ally code
  • Kyno wrote: »
    CG_SBCrumb

Ok, can you please post you ally code

818-187-883
  • Asbetos
    12 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    CG_SBCrumb

i was locked out of the game for at least4-5 DAYS, not being able to play grand arena, galactic conquest, double drops... losing ranks in pvp arenas, not being able to spend energy on farming.... how can i possibly not fit the criteria for make good package?? this compensation was created due to that bad experience ... now i feel even worse lol!

hey this is very disappointing. i was even posting screenshots about the issue here in this thread. :(

i dont think i was affected by the mods issue, but honestly who cares about mods when you cant even play the game?... thats the main issue.

896-492-184
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Asbetos wrote: »
    CG_SBCrumb

i was locked out of the game for at least4-5 DAYS, not being able to play grand arena, galactic conquest, double drops... losing ranks in pvp arenas, not being able to spend energy on farming.... how can i possibly not fit the criteria for make good package?? this compensation was created due to that bad experience ... now i feel even worse lol!

hey this is very disappointing. i was even posting screenshots about the issue here in this thread. :(

i dont think i was affected by the mods issue, but honestly who cares about mods when you cant even play the game?... thats the main issue.

896-492-184

As I said, I am guessing from the information at hand.

I passed your information along, and Crumb is diligent on this post as well.
  • The mods have been missing vastly approaching two (2) weeks.

I appreciate the apparent effort and make good on missing May 4th events and the lack of any game play.

Yet we are still missing mods.

I believe the last post, on this thread, you said was that you’re looking into it.

Yet your post on may 12 on Game Updates is not edited to reflect that issue.

While I am certainly not writing this for semantics or to nag— I certainly understand you guys are probably very busy working on this issue — I am writing this to prompt some transparency.

Transparency: 1. More communication to us on what this “looking into it” means and regular updates

Transparency: 2. More communication to the gaming base of what we few are experiencing— we are still missing mods

Transparency: 3. This issue is identified and no other issues like this can happen where mods/ character levels can be deleted from inventory or reset

@CG_SBCrumb z3iepljwec6o.png
  • lordteri
    76 posts Member
    are missing mods gonna be returned?...i can even let it go, but can u return my relic 8 kylo?
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    Hahaha Relic 8 Kylo. Nice try though.
  • Any updates on the mod issue?
  • Yeah it's pretty sleazy of them to have not given an update before the weekend or yet. I honestly wouldn't expect one until at least Wednesday
  • Asbetos
    12 posts Member
    Also moderators pls include update not only on mods but also why some of us who have been locked out of the game DIDNT GET ANY compensation as you have mentioned you will discuss it with them.
  • AzzboG
    6 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Two weeks later and still not even fixed properly, funny how none of the big youtubers and EA game changers who have put loads of money into this game were never affected but us small fry just have to sit here and take it. Not having the mods that I worked hard to farm and slice on certain characters has now cost me Grand Arena wins and lost crucial points and wave completions in the latest TB. Its simply not good enough and the radio silence from Capital Games just adds fuel to to the fire.

What is going to be done and when? We didn't need these early game changes but that is what has caused all this crap. I firmly believe another make good is in order for this.

@CG_SBCrumb
  • CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    Mods should be restored to players who were missing them due to units getting reset to lv 1. Reboot your game if you do not see them.
  • Mods are back. Thanks for getting it done.
  • Hey @CG_SBCrumb, thanks for the help getting me back into the game last week after being locked out from 4-8 May.

You said here that the make good was for those accounts reset to level 1 and/OR those accounts locked out due to the update. Well there are a few of us that missed out on all the May 4th stuff that did not receive the “make good.”

km7kt0hks4vq.png
  • My mods have been returned, thank you.
This discussion has been closed.