Big bad batch suggestion!!!!

Darthgoat
7 posts Member
edited May 2021
Why not make the bad batch shuttle for galaxy of heroes? Only flaw is that only the people that got bad batch characters before the events closed can get the shuttle.
Post edited by Darthgoat on

Replies

• Why not give us a tank for FO and resistance? Why not give us a old republic capital ship, why not give us an bounty hunter capital ship, why not give us red 5, why not give us sith empire capital ship?
  • Larx
    371 posts Member
    Because
  • I didn’t mean to trigger anybody
  • Don't worry about them.

It would depend if they did the ship like a marque or not if they make it. The most pilots a ship has is 3. Now CG could make an expection but they would have to tweak it so all 5 bad batch members contribute roughly equal to the ships stats meaning it wouldn't be very useful (not being an actual ship so no kit is available) if not all 5 were geared
  • Oh
  • Sorta like the crosshair situation I guess. For crosshair all we need to know is if the swgoh basing is before order66 or after. You know, crosshair starts to drift apart after order66
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Who says they don't have the ship in the works already?
  • Idk could be bet they never let you know. Sorta like go kenobi it just shows up in the game and they don’t announce it.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Darthgoat wrote: »
    I didn’t mean to trigger anybody

Based on your clickbait title, I'd say you absolutely did mean to.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Oh yeah I guess I didn’t thing how clickbait the title sounds
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Bid ol’ clickbait imo
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Darthgoat wrote: »
    Oh yeah I guess I didn’t thing how clickbait the title sounds

You can change it. Edit your first post.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH