The highest of priorities

Freezer234579
1 posts Member
edited May 2021
Hi, I've started playing this game not so long ago and as I'm playing so many strategy games I've noticed so many flaws in this game that needed to be addressed I'm not sure which engine this game has used to be developed but what I can tell you that in PVP combat when you long press the enemy normally it should automatically shows the stats/mods/skills that's so important so I can use the strategies I want i cannot memorize everything my focus and mind is used in the combat not for remembering what each character does it's a waste of time and it's annoying then and the timer in arenas should not shows until it's about to end my focus should be on the fight not on the timer when there's about 20 second left then it can show to alert me u can just say the fight duration is 4 min and my mind will count automatically not need put it like that it's so annoying and very amateur and take away the fun

Replies

• Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Punctuation is the highest of priorities.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• If you need to read stats and abilities and mods during the battle you will likely time out.

20s warning before you time out would never be enough to do anything about finishing a battle.

Understanding what enemies can do is part of your prep before entering battle.

While seeing stats in battle might be good, I like how quickly this game loads into battle. Loading it up with more info can only make it slower.

So sorry, but I disagree with what you have suggested.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    If you need to read stats and abilities and mods during the battle you will likely time out.

20s warning before you time out would never be enough to do anything about finishing a battle.

While seeing stats in battle might be good, I like how quickly this game loads into battle. Loading it up with more info can only make it slower.

This (and the punctuation issue). The "strategy of this game is in the modding, prep, squad assembly, etc. It's not in the 5 minute battle - that part is more tactical and rng.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    If you need to read stats and abilities and mods during the battle you will likely time out.

This (and the punctuation issue). The "strategy of this game is in the modding, prep, squad assembly, etc. It's not in the 5 minute battle - that part is more tactical and rng.

Agreed. Also agree with the punctuation issue as well.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • If you need to read stats and abilities and mods during the battle you will likely time out.

This game is definitely so slow in loading it doesn't memorize your steps and therfor make you reload every single thing over and over which become a slog and take the enjoyment away, yeah but features I said defo needs to be taken into consideration just bc I put a good amount of real life money into this game so I'm expecting to enjoy it
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member

This game is definitely so slow in loading it doesn't memorize your steps and therfor make you reload every single thing over and over which become a slog and take the enjoyment away, yeah but features I said defo needs to be taken into consideration just bc I put a good amount of real life money into this game so I'm expecting to enjoy it

I completely disagree. The timer should be visible from start until the end of the battle. You suggested feature should be archived in the bin. Maybe you should put a bit of focus on memorizing the kits of the characters you use/encounter.