Negotiator shards for Kenobi GL

Please sell enough Negotiator shards in packs or some other area to allow people from smaller guilds to be able to six star the Negotiator for the Kenobi Galactic Legend Journey. I am currently only at 95 shards and it will take another five months just to unlock the Negotiator from Geo Sep Might. Much longer to six star it.

Replies

• TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Nah. New GLs aren't for everyone right away.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Please sell enough Negotiator shards in packs or some other area to allow people from smaller guilds to be able to six star the Negotiator for the Kenobi Galactic Legend Journey. I am currently only at 95 shards and it will take another five months just to unlock the Negotiator from Geo Sep Might. Much longer to six star it.

It might be time to move up into another guild If you want to keep chasing the meta. I get guild love but that can only get you so far.
  • SithVicious
    1283 posts Member
    There are 4 other GLs to go for, and with power creep taken away you can’t really go wrong with any of them.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • My guild pace is where I like it, this game isn't 24-7 for me. No thanks for the cutthroat guilds. A guild paywall cuts off many players from enjoying some of the new characters and ships, and some players leave the game for that reason. My guild plays a large part of why I play the game.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    My guild pace is where I like it, this game isn't 24-7 for me. No thanks for the cutthroat guilds. A guild paywall cuts off many players from enjoying some of the new characters and ships, and some players leave the game for that reason. My guild plays a large part of why I play the game.

That's your choice. Your playstyle is fine but you can't expect to get everything right away with it.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    My guild pace is where I like it, this game isn't 24-7 for me. No thanks for the cutthroat guilds. A guild paywall cuts off many players from enjoying some of the new characters and ships, and some players leave the game for that reason. My guild plays a large part of why I play the game.

That's awesome. But if you're making a choice to not be 24-7 and not be in a "cutthroat" guild, you can't expect to get all the new stuff right away. You'll get the stuff in the game at your own pace.
  • Yea, this post was toward CG, couldn't really care less about what a few from the community think, but the pace of acquiring stuff is not an argument. If it were, CG wouldn't promote whales and krakens, lol
  • Kard_1986
    153 posts Member
    Yeah i agree, they should make them available in packs so they can be purchased when the event is due, nothing wrong with monetising it.

However, and this is a big ole assumption, if 3 relic 8’s are needed as well, then you will be either purchasing the aeromagnifiers or waiting a fair while to get them from conquest anyway. (I also assume your not clearing rancor if in a small guild)
    797-722-718
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Yea, this post was toward CG, couldn't really care less about what a few from the community think

Then send a PM to CG
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Yea, this post was toward CG, couldn't really care less about what a few from the community think, but the pace of acquiring stuff is not an argument. If it were, CG wouldn't promote whales and krakens, lol

The pace of acquiring stuff, is the game. Everything in this game can be gotten for free given enough time. what helps players is getting it faster to have an edge or just have it longer to reap more rewards/benefits. CG doesn't "promote" anyone, they advance themselves by investing to "gain time".

They want everyone to be trying to be at the tip of the spear, and they further this goal in situations like this by "rewarding" those who have been putting in the work at a higher pace or longer.

Players can always choose (especially in guilds) to stick with the situation they have, but if that situation puts them at a slower pace, that is part of the balance of that choice.