CG_SBCrumb
685 posts EA Community Manager
edited May 2021
[ Developer Insights - Kit Reveal ]

orqsxthuep43.jpg

UNIT NAME: Commander Ahsoka Tano
ALIGNMENT: Light Side
CATEGORIES: Attacker, Galactic Republic, Scoundrel, Unaligned Force User
Legendary Master of Jar'Kai and Shien form Attacker, who deals high damage to a single target.

ABILITIES:

Basic: JAR'KAI MASTER

bqqr7mwkh6gv.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Special damage to target enemy twice. If another Galactic Republic or Scoundrel ally is present, Ahsoka gains Advantage for 3 turns.

Special 1: SHIEN (Cooldown 4)

ndm9kym41exc.gif

FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) Ahsoka and target other Galactic Republic or Scoundrel ally gain Shien for 4 turns, Evasion Up for 2 turns, Ahsoka swaps Turn Meter with them and calls them to assist dealing 20% more damage. Shien Form can't be copied, dispelled, or prevented.

Shien Form: Whenever this unit evades, or attacks out of turn, Commander Ahsoka Tano's Force Leap cooldown is reduced by 1 and damage is increased by 50% (stacking) until the next time it is used

Special 2: FORCE LEAP (Cooldown 8)

vfyxy4c500m6.gif

FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) The first time Force Leap is used each encounter, instantly defeat target enemy and each Light Side ally gains 35% Turn Meter.

Force Leap on Raid Bosses: Call all other Galactic Republic allies to assist, dealing 10% more damage.

Deal Special damage to target enemy and gain Critical Damage Up for 3 turns. Reduce this ability's cooldown by 4. If Commander Ahsoka Tano has Shien, inflict Armor Shred until the end of the encounter.

This ability starts on cooldown and can't be evaded.

Unique: HER OWN PATH

FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) Ahsoka has +50% Offense and Critical Damage, and if another Light Side Unaligned Force User, Galactic Republic, or Scoundrel ally is present, she also has +50% Health and Defense and shares all of these bonuses with her Light Side allies.

If there are currently fewer allies than enemies, the bonuses to Offense, Critical Damage, Health and Defense are increased by 10% for each Galactic Republic or Scoundrel ally.
Post edited by CG_SBCrumb on

Replies

• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Her kit is amazing!

Love the scoundrel synergy and unaligned force user tag for Visas!

Hope she's more viable, and there is more synergy for those tags than just CAT unique
  • Æsion
    10 posts Member
    wow no early "First" posts
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Ahsoka has +50% Offense and Critical Damage, and if another Light Side Unaligned Force User, Galactic Republic, or Scoundrel ally is present, she also has +50% Health and Defense and shares all of these bonuses with her Light Side allies.

If there are currently fewer allies than enemies, the bonuses to Offense, Critical Damage, Health and Defense are increased by 10% for each Galactic Republic or Scoundrel ally.

1. For each ally that is undefeated or does this include defeated allies with those tags?

Lets say its CAT vs Sith Empire, and only CAT is left standing with 4 scoundrels that are defeated, does she gain +40% or +0%?

2. Why does the second part of the ability excludes unaligned but the first part does not? Can the bonuses for fewer allies get extended to unaligned?
  • Æsion
    10 posts Member
    also lets gooo, new Nute team member!!
  • Yeah this looks good. Wow.
  • Lol at the synergies.
    Rey: “I am all the Jedi”
    CG: “UNALIGNED FORCE USER”
  • I mean one thing to note is you could go in with her with 3 other synergy toons and get all the buffs to work the enemy team and take out the biggest threats and make your life easier with additional boosted stats. Undersize legend!!!
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Now all we need is an unaligned force user Maul ;)
  • Amazing Kit but also I do like little sneak peak of Jedi Master Kenobi in Suggestions!
  • Potato211
    473 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    LET'S KRIFFIN GOOOOO

Let's hurry it up so we can see Hanhald trying her alongside the Bad Batch
  • Amazing Kit but also I do like little sneak peak of Jedi Master Kenobi in Suggestions!

And the hint "at the moment..." for Force leap in developer insights ;)
  • slickdealer
    1801 posts Member
    “ Ahsoka has +50% Offense and Critical Damage, and if another Light Side Unaligned Force User, Galactic Republic, or Scoundrel ally is present, she also has +50% Health and Defense and shares all of these bonuses with her Light Side allies.”

Does “all of these bonuses” include just health and defense or does it also include Offense and Crit Damage? Hard to tell from sentence structure.

If she gives Rey both 50% offense and 50% health, wow.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    “ Ahsoka has +50% Offense and Critical Damage, and if another Light Side Unaligned Force User, Galactic Republic, or Scoundrel ally is present, she also has +50% Health and Defense and shares all of these bonuses with her Light Side allies.”

Does “all of these bonuses” include just health and defense or does it also include Offense and Crit Damage? Hard to tell from sentence structure.

JML with +50% health + defense is amazing

Will make the Bastila lead comp more annoying if you don't know how to deal with it properly
  • Not related to the kit for CAT, which is great, but will Visas also get the Old Republic tag? The "unaffiliated" tag seems a bit useless :/
  • slickdealer
    1801 posts Member
    Sebek wrote: »

I think all, makes more sense

So much for SEE being able to solo Rey.
  • I just read the Developer Insights: Commander Ahsoka Tano and when I saw the list of characters that will belong to the new tag I saw Rey (Scavenger) then following that logic farmboy Luke deserves that tag too, ¿right?
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Sebek wrote: »

I think all, makes more sense

So much for SEE being able to solo Rey.

She should stop SEE + Wat or Armorer combo too
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    edited May 2021
    Shien's animation is sweet, btw
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Shien's animation is sweet, btw

Doesn't kinda look like when Order 66 hits?

• CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

Unique: HER OWN PATH

FINAL TEXT: Ahsoka has +50% Offense and Critical Damage, and if another Light Side Unaligned Force User, Galactic Republic, or Scoundrel ally is present, she also has +50% Health and Defense and shares all of these bonuses with her Light Side allies.

Does this mean that the scoundrel ally needs to be light side too, or only light side unaligned force user?

• Dipster
    37 posts Member
    They used the old scavenger Rey image, they now the new one is wacky
  • I just read the Developer Insights: Commander Ahsoka Tano and when I saw the list of characters that will belong to the new tag I saw Rey (Scavenger) then following that logic farmboy Luke deserves that tag too, ¿right?

I think that Chirrut would be an unaligned force user too, no?

At the very least, before Farmboy Luke and Rey (Scavenger), as they didn't really wield the force when they were on Tatooine and Jakku, respectively.
  • CG_SBCrumb
    Ultra wrote: »
    Ahsoka has +50% Offense and Critical Damage, and if another Light Side Unaligned Force User, Galactic Republic, or Scoundrel ally is present, she also has +50% Health and Defense and shares all of these bonuses with her Light Side allies.

1. For each ally that is undefeated or does this include defeated allies with those tags?

Lets say its CAT vs Sith Empire, and only CAT is left standing with 4 scoundrels that are defeated, does she gain +40% or +0%?

2. Why does the second part of the ability excludes unaligned but the first part does not? Can the bonuses for fewer allies get extended to unaligned?
    1. In that scenario, she gets 60% to Offense and Defense. She counts as an "ally" for the purpose of undersized, so she would get 10% bonus and she always gets the 50% to Offense and Defense.
    2. Allied Light Side Unaligned Force Users will get these bonuses but they won't contribute an extra 10%
    I just read the Developer Insights: Commander Ahsoka Tano and when I saw the list of characters that will belong to the new tag I saw Rey (Scavenger) then following that logic farmboy Luke deserves that tag too, ¿right?

Farmboy Luke didn't use the force. He just got lucky deflecting the remote shots according to a witness.
  • I'm wondering if she will unlock at 5 stars like Razor Crest or if she will be a seven star unlock. When the devs announced her they told us how many conquests it would take to get her to 7 stars, but I wasn't quite sure if it meant she wouldn't be unlocked until 7 stars
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    hmmm

So a theoretical max for CAT is +100% when going against a team with a summoned unit

I wonder if ARC's turret is considered as an enemy, i think it is if its on the opposing team
  • CG_SBCrumb
    I'm wondering if she will unlock at 5 stars like Razor Crest or if she will be a seven star unlock. When the devs announced her they told us how many conquests it would take to get her to 7 stars, but I wasn't quite sure if it meant she wouldn't be unlocked until 7 stars

She will unlock at 7 stars
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

1. In that scenario, she gets 60% to Offense and Defense. She counts as an "ally" for the purpose of undersized, so she would get 10% bonus and she always gets the 50% to Offense and Defense.
    2. Allied Light Side Unaligned Force Users will get these bonuses but they won't contribute an extra 10%
    I just read the Developer Insights: Commander Ahsoka Tano and when I saw the list of characters that will belong to the new tag I saw Rey (Scavenger) then following that logic farmboy Luke deserves that tag too, ¿right?

Farmboy Luke didn't use the force. He just got lucky deflecting the remote shots according to a witness.

ROLO used the force to listen to where Luke was under Bespin
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Do allied Unaligned Force Users get +50% max HP, or +50% of CAT's max HP?
  • This is one of those moments when you read a great kit and are "live" for it as well