Kit Reveal: Commander Ahsoka Tano

Replies

• Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Jedi Luke should get Unaligned Rebel tag
  • I like the new Tag. But I’m definitely missing CHIRRUT here. He should be an UNALIGNED FORCE USER
  • I just noticed they used the old portrait for Rey (Scavenger) in the synergies list
  • JayChey
    17 posts Member
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

Unique: HER OWN PATH

FINAL TEXT: Ahsoka has +50% Offense and Critical Damage, and if another Light Side Unaligned Force User, Galactic Republic, or Scoundrel ally is present, she also has +50% Health and Defense and shares all of these bonuses with her Light Side allies.

Do i read this correctly: this means that GL Rey and all light side allies get all those juicy stats (off, CD, health, def) if CAT is present?
  • Unaligned Force User...
    Kreia teased?
  • DEATHER
    87 posts Member
    Read road ahead carefully: "you will be able to unlock Commander Ahsoka at 7* after 3 Hard Conquests if you are earning the maximum reward crate and purchase her shards from merchants."

And unique end with death so i assume you will lost these bonuses.
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    @CG_SBCrumb do the bonuses from Ahsoka's unique persist after she's defeated?

Also for three full conquests for unlock, does that including buy her shards from the scavenger or is it just through the prize boxes?

Unique bonuses never persist through death. Or at least, if they do, it's a bug that will get fixed.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Special damage attacker! That'll be nasty vs those high armor targets who generally don't have as much resistance. And that health/defense bonus with rey or ig11 seems like it'll be a real pain. Guess we'll find out in 4 months or so.

Question about force leap. Vs GLs, it'll do massive damage. But since the target isn't instantly defeated, does it also do the special damage that is seen on its second+ uses, or is it an either/or sort of thing?
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • This Ahsoka is going to be incredibly strong in a Padme lineup as the 5th slot. Give Shien to the younger Ahsoka and spam specials to call her to assist as much as possible to reduce the cooldown of force leap to god knows how much.
  • Piranios
    13 posts Member
    It's a pity that Ahsoka will be on the conquest - now the question is how will the earning of points in normal sector 1 look like
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    I'm wondering if she will unlock at 5 stars like Razor Crest or if she will be a seven star unlock. When the devs announced her they told us how many conquests it would take to get her to 7 stars, but I wasn't quite sure if it meant she wouldn't be unlocked until 7 stars

She will unlock at 7 stars

Why Must I Suffer
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    edited May 2021
    "Padmé’s Courage buff combined with Ahsoka’s Basic, Jar’Kai Master, is very effective in the Geonosis Territory Battle as Jar’Kai Master hits twice and gets the bonus from Courage each time."

Wait a second...is this new? Have multi hit attacks always gotten the courage bonus each time? For example, original Ahsoka has a special that hits 3 times. Has that always done courage damage on each hit? How have I missed this?

Here's Ahsoka using up 10 stacks of courage on a 3x damage. I only see 2x bonus damage instead of 6. Will try to get a video incase I missed it (but I also know they limit the amount of numbers that show up).
    fr3ia2quqk55.jpg

But the way I read Padmé’s leadership, I would think first instance of damage uses up courage, then other instances occur after the courage is already gone, which seems to match the picture. I wonder if the dev comment in this post was just flat out wrong.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Piranios wrote: »
    It's a pity that Ahsoka will be on the conquest

Is it?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    GL Rey has a new BFF, good for her !
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    TVF wrote: »
    Piranios wrote: »
    It's a pity that Ahsoka will be on the conquest

Is it?

Narrator: "It's not."
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    edited May 2021
    crzydroid wrote: »
    "Padmé’s Courage buff combined with Ahsoka’s Basic, Jar’Kai Master, is very effective in the Geonosis Territory Battle as Jar’Kai Master hits twice and gets the bonus from Courage each time."

Wait a second...is this new? Have multi hit attacks always gotten the courage bonus each time? For example, original Ahsoka has a special that hits 3 times. Has that always done courage damage on each hit? How have I missed this?

Here's Ahsoka using up 10 stacks of courage on a 3x damage. I only see 2x bonus damage instead of 6. Will try to get a video incase I missed it (but I also know they limit the amount of numbers that show up).
    fr3ia2quqk55.jpg

But the way I read Padmé’s leadership, I would think first instance of damage uses up courage, then other instances occur after the courage is already gone, which seems to match the picture. I wonder if the dev comment in this post was just flat out wrong.

I just assumed the info is outdated and her basic ability previously did something else, and there was some oversight in updating the dev insights information

But yeah, currently, you burn up all your courage after the first hit and before the second it

Also, someone attacking out of turn with courage can burn through force leap's cooldowns pretty quickly
  • TargetEadu
    1513 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

fr3ia2quqk55.jpg

Also, someone attacking out of turn with courage can burn through force leap's cooldowns pretty quickly

Isn’t “attacking out of turn” just the actual attack, not how many times it hits? So an assisting Leia would attack 1-3 times out of turn, but CAT would only attack once?
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

fr3ia2quqk55.jpg

Isn’t “attacking out of turn” just the actual attack, not how many times it hits? So an assisting Leia would attack 1-3 times out of turn, but CAT would only attack once?

oh that's true

I misunderstood the ability
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Yes, it's attack out of turn (not double or multi dmg) and evading stuff. AT would be a good choice to give Shien to as not only she has a slight evasion synergy (+10% evasion from her unique (20% when she has crit immunity)) but also whenever a GR ally uses an ability she's called to assist constantly decreasing CATs cooldown. That is if you want to use CAT in a Padme team.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • The suggested synergy has the Armorer as a scoundrel. Is she getting the scoundrel tag? She doesn't have it now.
  • Jenoke76
    35 posts Member
    So if I read everything correctly, if I use the following team to attack a team with 5 members
    Rey(lead)
    Han Solo(Guarded)
    Chewbacca
    CAT(Guarded)

Then all of them will have
    +110% Health(80% from CAT and 30% from Rey lead)
    +80% Offense
    +80% Critical Damage
    +80% Defense

Han shoot first, then Rey gives Lifeblood to Chewie

If all above is correct, then this will be OP
    And we don't know yet what will she do with the new GL Kenobi
  • HKFactory
    370 posts Member
    Man, Mission and Zaalbar seem like they would work extremely well with Commander Ahsoka.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    HKFactory wrote: »
    Man, Mission and Zaalbar seem like they would work extremely well with Commander Ahsoka.

There are so many potential comps with scoundrels being one of the tags. Bounty Hunters with Greef and Mando, or even as a fifth on CLS with Shien on Chewie and it would free up 3PAC for Mon Mothma.
  • Bet those republic synergy characters at the bottoms will be required for kenobi…
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Jenoke76 wrote: »
    So if I read everything correctly, if I use the following team to attack a team with 5 members
    Rey(lead)
    Han Solo(Guarded)
    Chewbacca
    CAT(Guarded)

Then all of them will have
    +110% Health(80% from CAT and 30% from Rey lead)
    +80% Offense
    +80% Critical Damage
    +80% Defense

Han shoot first, then Rey gives Lifeblood to Chewie

If all above is correct, then this will be OP
    And we don't know yet what will she do with the new GL Kenobi

Rey will actually have up to +190% health due to her GL unique.
  • HKFactory
    370 posts Member
    HKFactory wrote: »

There are so many potential comps with scoundrels being one of the tags. Bounty Hunters with Greef and Mando, or even as a fifth on CLS with Shien on Chewie and it would free up 3PAC for Mon Mothma.

No kidding, it sounds like a lot of fun.
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb do the bonuses from Ahsoka's unique persist after she's defeated?

Also for three full conquests for unlock, does that including buy her shards from the scavenger or is it just through the prize boxes?

Unique bonuses never persist through death. Or at least, if they do, it's a bug that will get fixed.

Other toons with similar uniques have instances called out that bonuses are valid while active or expire upon the toons death, R2 for example.

Other toons state at the start of battle, Chewpio, bonuses are given but doesn't state they expire.

If they always expire why call out a difference in the ability description?

You would have to ask CG, I guess. Lots of the abilities that do similar things are worded differently. I just know that there are no unique bonuses that persist through death.
  • Wheres chirrut as an unaligned force user???