Players Looking For Guilds - February 2021 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

Replies

• AwesomeDude091
    4 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Hello I am looking for an active medium level guild. Preferably with All Heroics (No Challenge Rancor) and NOT running Geo TB.

Average Arena Rank: 225

GP: 1.74M

Type of Play: F2P

Ally-Code: 237-388-555

Swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/p/237388555/

Am looking for a guild which has the possibility to become officer or is offering officer of the bat. (I am more than happy to help a more beginner guild, can solo PIT and close to full solo on AAT)

P.S. Yes I am looking for an active guild, but one that doesn't kick me if I decide to go on an announced holiday.

Found a Guild, thanks for the replies people!
    Post edited by AwesomeDude091 on
  • Danielwg
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Edit: Thank you to all who reached out. Really cool seeing the response. I’ve joined a guild and can’t wait to play with all of y’all!

Hey y’all. I have returned after a several year breaks from the game. I play daily around my work schedule. I am looking for an active guild to continue to grow.

I am level 85. GP is a meager 932k. My focus has so far been a Jedi team but I am in the process of building more groups. I have discord and do my best to pull my weight and contribute to alliances.

Thanks!

Daniel
    Code: 992-228-328
    Post edited by Danielwg on
  • jsaras12
    18 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Just came back after four years away from the game. I am looking for a guild that will bring me up to speed with everything that I missed and help me get back to being a competitive player. I play daily. I already have Han, but need both General Kenobi and Traya.
    Ally-Code: 665-987-615
    Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/p/665987615/
    Galactic Power: 1.49M
    Player Level: 85
    Number of 7*: 58
    Number of 7* ships: 0
    Number of Zetas: 0
    Average Arena Rank: 626
    Type of Play: Dolphin
    Time-zone: Central US

Found a guild. Thank you!
    Post edited by jsaras12 on
  • Yuuki
    1 posts Member
    Hi everyone,

I just started playing SWGOH, I am an experienced player in this type of games, mostly played Summoners War for 4 years (G2 in EU). I quit SW and a friend recommended this game and since I love Star Wars, it was an easy decision. If you want to help a friend from Sweden, plz lemme know.

I am active, playing everyday and following already a guide for my grind.

My code is 492-722-172
  • DijjitHedde
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    I think I have decided which guild to join. Thanks everyone!

4924a2baatq7.png

Hi, I'm Dijjit Hedde (pronounced digit head). I've been playing SWGoH since December 2019, and have really enjoyed it. I've been leading a fun yet small guild (about 10 players) called Bacta the Basics for most of that time, but recently due to the small size of the guild limiting our opportunity for doing guild events, together with some players leaving the game, I'm currently the last one standing in the guild, and have decided to disband the guild and move on.

What I can contribute to your guild:
    • My Inventory
    • Regular activity (very seldom missing a day)
    • Loyalty to the Guild (I'm in it for the long haul, and I won't randomly leave without notice)
    • Enthusiasm for Star Wars and nerdy conversation

What I'm looking for in a guild:
    • Camaraderie, friendship, and respect
    • Opportunity to learn from fellow guild members and grow as a player
    • Laid-back culture (understanding that we all have real lives outside of the game)
    • Regular chances to participate in raids, territory wars, battles, etc.
    • Having fun playing the game

What I'm NOT looking for in a guild:
    • Overly competitive
    • Overly crass in daily communications
    • Expectation of spending money on the game
    • Being a part of guild leadership
    • Requiring regular Discord activity
    Post edited by DijjitHedde on
  • Hey everyone,
    I just started a new account and bought the hyperdrive bundle. Plan on spending here and there but wanted a fresh start. Had a old account that was too old to be competitive on and enjoy. Plan on being focused with roster building and doing whatever I can to help out the guild. Would prefer a carry though Heroic Sith/Tank raids. Invite me if interested in chatting. Ally code: 173-918-157
  • 3.1m gp looking for a active competive guild, am active in game and discord daily, 16 g13’s 6 of those r7 the rest r5. 38 zetas. Current goal is to go for the new GL kenobi. Place average 150 in squad arena daily and 20 fleet arena. Ally code is 944-778-454 and link to my swgoh profile https://swgoh.gg/p/944778454/.
    Discord - emporer jimbo#6832
  • Old_Ben12345
    399 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Hi everyone.

https://swgoh.gg/p/252191742/

Current guild is 160mil; I'd love to be in a higher level guild that is a fun environment to play the game!

I am working on GAS right now, but if you need me to, I can take a few weeks and get my GBA and Poggle to gear 12 so I can get us some WAT shards. Plus, after I get Gen. Skywalker, I will be relic-ing my 501st, which means in the future (not that soon lol) I may be able to snag some KAM shards as well.

One thing: I don't play EVERY day. Mostly 5 days a week. Hopefully that isn't a big deal.

:)
  • isp184dude
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Looking for a guild.

My GP is over 6 million
    Ally code 426-522-297

Still looking for a guild. I'm active every day and should have my first GL in a couple months. Looking for my GP to be somewhere in the middle of the guild. Thanks.
    Post edited by isp184dude on
  • Lance24
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Ally-Code: 931-756-372
    Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/p/931756372/
    Galactic Power:5,300,000
    Time-zone: PST
    Mostly looking for a guild that completes Cpit or is close on doing that. Thanks in advance!
    Post edited by Lance24 on
  • Mugiwara
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Hello! Looking for a new guild. I am an active player. I've got GAS and currently one Wampa away from JKLuke. Thanks!!

Ally-Code: 851-262-376
    Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/p/851262376/
    Galactic Power: 3,252,855
    Character/Ship GP: 1,943,914/1,308,941
    Player Level: 85
    Average Arena Rank: 100-199
    Type of Play: (F2P, P2P, Dolphin, Whale) Mostly F2P, I spent some money way back when but don't anymore
    Time-zone: EST

I have found a guild - thanks all for reaching out!
    Post edited by Mugiwara on
  • EastPoint2Shaolin
    103 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Baham - 619-581-566 - Baham Binarblahst#5843

B) YAVIN IT LARGE! B)

*** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

This is the "Players Looking for Guilds" thread, not the "Guilds Looking for Players" thread. Please remove your post.
  • TheRealNickEZ
    684 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Delete
    Post edited by TheRealNickEZ on
  • Phisig96
    23 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    I've decided to find a new home after a merger. I'm f2p and an active player yet causal if that makes sense. Here is my gg profile. I have discord but not the most chatty.

https://swgoh.gg/p/822166728/

Found a home, thanks for all the offers
    Post edited by Phisig96 on
  • The_Doo
    9 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    6.2m gp Daily Player, active in TB and TW.... Looking for a guild that can complete Rancor challenge raid. Ally code 683321283
  • IllusiveM0nkey
    23 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Found guild
    Post edited by IllusiveM0nkey on
  • mbstrucker
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    FOUND A GUILD, THX 4 ALL THE INTEREST.
    Post edited by mbstrucker on
  • Bryceeee
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Found one.

Thanks all :)
    Post edited by Bryceeee on
  • Trenobob
    80 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Deleted
    Post edited by Trenobob on
  • Prospero
    5 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Found a guild, thanks.

Galactic Power: 5,891,768
    Active player - 600 tickets/day and Guild Events - looking for a guild over 200M+ preferably - looking for WAT shards. Well balanced roster - JKL, GAS, Revans, etc.... currently targeting GL's at the moment and getting WAT to relic.

Prefer an active guild, not casual, but not elite either.

• Husband/Wife Team combined GP 7,400,000.
    My spouse doesn't use Discord so if that's required please let me know. The last guild we were in rushed us in to fill their spots and then decided to change rules about raids, gear donations, etc. We play every single day and I would say we are hardcore. We both have JKR, Padme, all the biggies and are both working on Dark Revan. We both regularly get 4/4 on TB, light and dark. We want a guild with no drama, but we love the game and will contribute as much as possible to help grow ourselves and your guild. You can message either of us in game in case I don't get a notification here. We are a package deal but we are worth it.
    My ally code : 127-692-758
    My wife: 732-796-754
  • Darth_Jakoob427
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Early game with a very focused roster. Getting top #10 in fleet already. I will be able to unlock Padme and CLS the day I hit lvl 85, and I intend to build up Geos for Wat mission. I'm looking for a good guild that can help me for a little bit until I can return the favor with several great teams for guild events. I'm also very active in-game and on discord.

Ally code: 988-282-598

swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/p/988282598/
    Post edited by Darth_Jakoob427 on
  • AtschBetsch
    75 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Hey, I am looking for one of the best guilds in SWGOH.

was previously in a 340M GP guild looking for something around that , did 24 stars on geo ls tb

so I 'd like to join a high guild

If you're truly interested in me don't hesitate to chat with me ! ;)

-> I play every single day , 600 energy / day ! :)

-> Ally-Code: 513-242-118

-> Available for Discord or Link or whatever...

-> Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/p/513242118/

-> Galactic Power: 6,221,907

-> Player Level: 85

-> Number of 7*: 180 (49 G13 ), 1 GL (Rey) who can 4/4 ez in LS geo

(waiting for Jedi Master Luke GL very close to get him)

-working on him I ll get him this year then I ll work on GL Obi Wan

-> Average Arena Rank: 50

-> Type of Play: F2P

-> Time-zone: GTM +1

discord : The Sommelier#4843
    Post edited by AtschBetsch on
  • RC1138
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Found a guild, thanks
    Post edited by RC1138 on
  • DarthR8er
    70 posts Member
    edited May 2021
  • EastPoint2Shaolin
    103 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    DarthR8er wrote: »
    Have room if you're interested

This is the "Players Looking for Guilds" thread, not the "Guilds Looking for Players" thread. Please remove your post. You've got 29 posts, you should probably know how this works by now.

• Hey, I'm looking for a larger guild that is more focused on frequent raids and GeoTB

I recently returned from a year hiatus and am trying to get caught up with newer content. I'm currently 3 ships away from SLKR and am relicing Padme while sharding for DR.

I play daily and want to be part of a fun team, but would rather not be hassled by pushy officers. My LS Geo teams are admittedly weak. I plan on finishing C3PO and Chewie after I get the SLKR ships sharded. I'm also gearing Clones for ships and eventually Geo.

Ally code: 564-363-448
    https://swgoh.gg/p/564363448/
    GP 3.9m (but I could slap a couple mods on and be 4.0m if need be)
    Discord: Pigwidgeon#0757
  • DarthR8er
    70 posts Member
    edited May 2021
  • DarthR8er wrote: »
    We have openings.

Council of Dark Elders

This is the "Players Looking for Guilds" thread, not the "Guilds Looking for Players" thread. Please remove your post. You've got 31 posts, you should probably know how this works by now.

• Talyien
    5 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Found a Guild Thanks Everyone!

Active player daily in all modes. Been in current guild since guilds were introduced, but we are losing all the top members due to Wat requirements for JMK and our guild only gets 9-10 Wat shards a TB and we haven't cleared the first phase of Crancor. Hate to leave my friends but the guild is only going to get weaker.

Post edited by Talyien on
This discussion has been closed.