Kit Reveal: Commander Ahsoka Tano

Replies

• DariusY wrote: »
    Wheres chirrut as an unaligned force user???

he'll come
  • What's the cooldown on force leap?
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Wombat38 wrote: »
    What's the cooldown on force leap?

"Special 1: SHIEN (Cooldown 4)

FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) Ahsoka and target other Galactic Republic or Scoundrel ally gain Shien for 4 turns [...]

Shien Form: Whenever this unit evades, or attacks out of turn, Commander Ahsoka Tano's Force Leap cooldown is reduced by 1 and damage is increased by 50% (stacking) until the next time it is used

Special 2: FORCE LEAP (Cooldown 8)

FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) The first time Force Leap is used each encounter, instantly defeat target enemy and each Light Side ally gains 35% Turn Meter.

Force Leap on Raid Bosses: Call all other Galactic Republic allies to assist, dealing 10% more damage.

Deal Special damage to target enemy and gain Critical Damage Up for 3 turns. Reduce this ability's cooldown by 4. If Commander Ahsoka Tano has Shien, inflict Armor Shred until the end of the encounter.

This ability starts on cooldown and can't be evaded."

??
    Sebek wrote: »
    Does she have any zetas?

"Special 1: SHIEN (Cooldown 4)

FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) Ahsoka and target other Galactic Republic [...]

Special 2: FORCE LEAP (Cooldown 8)

FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) The first time Force Leap is used [...]"

??
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Atticus123
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2021
  • TargetEadu
    1513 posts Member
    ... why?
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Someone might have missed the OP.......?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Can we get clarification on her unique?

Does she share 50% of her stats, or does every LS unit gets an extra +50% of their own stats
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    unit-COMMANDERAHSOKA.png
    I will just leave that there.
    Edit: Because she deserved a better portrait
    Post edited by scuba on
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    wow thanks for the ping scuba

:shaqout:
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    wow thanks for the ping scuba

:shaqout:

Don't know what you are talking about
  • TargetEadu
    1513 posts Member
    So the Unique’s a Zeta now. Fun.

Damage doesn’t look great, but that’s before mods and (probably) her own Unique.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    So the Unique’s a Zeta now. Fun.

Damage doesn’t look great, but that’s before mods and (probably) her own Unique.

Correct

That is unmodded damage, without taking ability into account

Unmodded CAT will give 34k health and 3104 phys damage to all LS toons, assuming she shares her stats
  • Sithari9
    24 posts Member
    Is the ONLY reason why these characters are being labeled as "unaligned" because they aren't Jedi or Sith??
  • DonPuto
    371 posts Member
    No. Not at all.
  • Why did you give her the “unaligned force user” tag, when she isn’t a Jedi, but she’s being given the galactic republic tag, when Kenobi and Mace Windu specifically told her that she was no longer in command, and no ties to the galactic republic? So does this mean that every force user character that comes out in the future is automatically going to be put under “unaligned force user” even when they have their own separate alliance?
  • chionophile
    1097 posts Member
    She's still a citizen of the galactic republic. This would be the equivalent of leaving the Army. You'd still be an American (or whatever your nationality is).

And "unaligned force user" is for those who don't identify with the Jedi or Sith. She's not a jedi anymore, she's definitely not a sith, sooo... unaligned.

I think the tags make sense.
  • Gouj4
    416 posts Member
    8giukkxupuxc.jpeg
  • Gouj4
    416 posts Member
    DonPuto wrote: »
    No. Not at all.

Except it is. They even said so themselves
  • Piranios
    13 posts Member
    So will there be an option to get Ahsoka later on in another Way instead of Conquest?

Because it's hard to do the other sectors when I'm doing one with pain
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    Piranios wrote: »
    So will there be an option to get Ahsoka later on in another Way instead of Conquest?

It’s explained in the Road ahead. Short answer: yes, June 2022.

• Piranios
    13 posts Member
    Starslayer wrote: »

It’s explained in the Road ahead. Short answer: yes, June 2022.

Yeah, and this is probably Pain but yeah
  • Piranios
    13 posts Member
    Can you change some way to get Ahsoka, because on Normal Conquest you can't get her easily
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Can you change some way to get Ahsoka, because on Normal Conquest you can't get her easily

Unfortunately not every toon, or release structure is meant for everyone to get a toon quickly or easily.
  • Turbo87
    27 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Is anyone else disappointed that you needed to hoard currency coming into the event to unlock after 3 conquests. I should have anticipated taht but extremely sad. I guess no point in buying the
    shards since I can’t unlock after 3 attempts while getting the max crates. 43lruh0u9tiz.png
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    Sebek wrote: »
    Turbo87 wrote: »
    Is anyone else disappointed that you needed to hoard currency coming into the event to unlock after 3 conquests. I should have anticipated taht but extremely sad. I guess no point in buying the
    shards since I can’t unlock after 3 attempts while getting the max crates. 43lruh0u9tiz.png

Have you taken into account currency from feats?

You don't get currency from feats. You get Keycards.
  • Turbo87
    27 posts Member
    Wasn’t my math. I still this from someone’s post on Reddit but the person stated currency from feats was taken into account.
  • Piranios
    13 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

Unfortunately not every toon, or release structure is meant for everyone to get a toon quickly or easily.

I understand, while in the future it will be changed to packets or some other way of getting it?
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Get everything to 7* and hoard.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?