F2P GL Progress - 3RD Batch

Replies

• Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    khdelboy wrote: »
    Wimma wrote: »
    5.8M, no GLs yet, not a huge fan of them. Will see what the next DS one is though. Have all SEE toons G11+ but sounds like a lot of effort even once they're ready?
    May just continue building counter teams.

If GL Kenobi is going to use Jedis to be effective, then SEE should have no issue as he’s an anti Jedi team.

Unless they make Kenobi anti sith (he says in the beginning of ROTS: 'Chancellor Palpatine, Sith lords are our speciality'). But I don't think that will happen, but it's possible
  • John_Matrix1985
    2276 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    khdelboy wrote: »
    Wimma wrote: »
    5.8M, no GLs yet, not a huge fan of them. Will see what the next DS one is though. Have all SEE toons G11+ but sounds like a lot of effort even once they're ready?
    May just continue building counter teams.

If GL Kenobi is going to use Jedis to be effective, then SEE should have no issue as he’s an anti Jedi team.

Except for that dreaded basti lead jml wat armorer hyoda team.
  • I have 4 requirements done for SLKR, 3 r7s and 1 r5. Started 3 months ago with no one over g11 that was required. I’m at 3.45 mil gp. When I finish SLKR, I’m going for GAS. Then, probably one of the Clone Wars era GLs. GK will be my first r8.
  • Kenkenkaden
    170 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    7M GP
    Already have 4 GL
    Hoarding mode atm (100k get1, 160k get2, 65k crystals, tons of g12+ and 10 full stuff both kyro)

Aayla and mace r3
    Gk r8, nego 7*
    I will buy bo shard later with my crystal, after i know all requirements (g11 atm)
  • VictoriousMaximus
    36 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    I'm at 3.45M GP and going for SLKR as my first GL. I only have one of the 13 requirements so there's a very long road ahead of me.

Currently I'm stuck at a classic stun gun + carbanti bottleneck, yay!

esgqq1ssqiz1.png
    Post edited by VictoriousMaximus on
  • 10/15 now

Bring on the 3rd batch
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    10/15 now

Bring on the 3rd batch

I'm not that fast but not in a bad spot either, rest are done.

x1qwac9yf51e.png
    wbf4ll8dzo96.png
    4j0na2ib12ua.png
  • Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    Sanderzas wrote: »
    I have 4M GP, I don't have any GL's but I'm close to JKL. After I have my imperial troopers and JKL, then I'll go for a GL. It will be kenobi or JML depending on how good kenobi is without KAM and on the requirements. Because my guild is not even close to beating the KAM mission. The r8 is not a problem because I can complete conquest (unless they ask to much)or65q9evl37f.jpg

I think I'll go for him, however my wat is currently only 4*, so that will take a long time
  • 20th May update

Aayla, Mace, Negotiator, IG100, Grevious all done.

GK relic 6
    Bo Katan G12+4
    Qui Gon G7
    Clone Sgt G11.
    Wat 9/100 G11

Little bit annoyed with the Wat requirement. Our guild gets between 20 and 25 shards per TB so I'm hopeful I can have him 7* in 3 and a half months.

This should provide ample time to get the remaining requirements up to scratch.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    20th May update

GK relic 6
    Bo Katan G12+4
    Qui Gon G7
    Clone Sgt G11.
    Wat 9/100 G11

Little bit annoyed with the Wat requirement. Our guild gets between 20 and 25 shards per TB so I'm hopeful I can have him 7* in 3 and a half months.

Pray that Kam is not required.
  • So I guess it’s obvious that KAM will not be needed for Kenobi. But it’s a strong indicator on him being needed for the next GL that will drop in 6 months?
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    So I guess it’s obvious that KAM will not be needed for Kenobi. But it’s a strong indicator on him being needed for the next GL that will drop in 6 months?

What makes it obvious? The symmetry of tbs would make sense between 2 gls.
  • MaruMaru wrote: »
    So I guess it’s obvious that KAM will not be needed for Kenobi. But it’s a strong indicator on him being needed for the next GL that will drop in 6 months?

Since they’ve chosen Wat as the TB character needed for Kenobi they’ll not require KAM for him as well. And since they would roll out the next GL some time later in a way that will not steal focus from Kenobi (maybe 6 months?) it would make sense to require KAM for that GL if enough people have him unlocked then.
  • MaruMaru wrote: »

Since they’ve chosen Wat as the TB character needed for Kenobi they’ll not require KAM for him as well.
    That doesn't exclude KAM, though. JKL needed both GET 1 characters tied to the previous TBs and he is not even a GL.
  • Dethjin
    75 posts Member
    MaruMaru wrote: »

Since they’ve chosen Wat as the TB character needed for Kenobi they’ll not require KAM for him as well.
    That doesn't exclude KAM, though. JKL needed both GET 1 characters tied to the previous TBs and he is not even a GL.

I don't think they will involve both capital ships either for one GL. Though nothing is certain until they release the last prereqs, it just does not make any sense for them put KAM also in the reqs.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    I see the merit of both arguments. They -shouldn't- include both tb toons for a single gl. But they just might just to make it harder. Though that would take it high above other gl's obtainability level. And given there are not too many gls in total (many of us back tracking to the ones we miss) they might not be that dirty.
  • JainaSolo
    167 posts Member
    I’m currently working on JKL and then JML. After that if I’m able to get relic 8 materials and if my guild is doing DS Geo Territory Battle I’ll start on GL Kenobi. That’ll be a while yet though
  • sloweagle
    485 posts Member
    Will they put any bad batch toons as requirements? Because if they don’t, this will likely be the first GL that I could be ready for when they are released. The second set of requirements were instantly met so I am 9/15 now. Just farming Bo from hardnode until final batch is known
  • sloweagle wrote: »
    Will they put any bad batch toons as requirements? Because if they don’t, this will likely be the first GL that I could be ready for when they are released. The second set of requirements were instantly met so I am 9/15 now. Just farming Bo from hardnode until final batch is known

I am expecting CAT Cody and a few of the older bad batch. Expect the worst
  • CAT, Cody, Kit Fisto, Koth, Luminara
  • 3 GLs working on my 4th with R7 KAM
  • I am still working on Rey, own Slacker and Luke. Looking at swgoh.gg it appears that all 8 of the requirements I have left to relic need the power cell injector. I was hoping to be close but that hope has been dashed.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Done with Kenobi reqs so far besides katan shards ofc.

3ycjcvcu2r10.png
  • 20th May update

GK relic 6
    Bo Katan G12+4
    Qui Gon G7
    Clone Sgt G11.
    Wat 9/100 G11

4th June update
    6/15 done
    GK relic 7
    Qui Gon g12+2
    Clone Sgt g12+5
    Wat 33/100
  • None thus far. Rey --> JKL and BAM --> JML --> JMK is my path.

I know JKL =/= GL but he might as well be viewed that way. SLKR is just as easy to beat with GAS 5s Chew Han 3PO and JKL is actually less forgiving in F2P counter mistakes. That's been my experience at least.

I am actually fine though stopping at JKL and BAM. That's kind-of my endgame.
  • I procrastinated a bit but as an F2P since 2016, i have JML at r7 and just unlocked SEE (still at gear 10). My guild is still struggling with cRancor due to players "coming into and going out of" the guild. Don't think I can go for GL kenobi. Might as well go for SLKR next
  • So CG is going easy on JMK, lol. I am 44/85 on Bo-Katan shard. I willl probably just slow-farm the shard from hard nodes so I hit the relic levels of all the remaining 5 toons at around the same time I get Bo-Katan ready.
  • I got my 3rd GL a couple weeks ago, and I'm pressing ahead on both SEE and GLOW requirements. I'm hoarding all Signal Data & relic mats since I would prefer GLOW next but I don't want to make a final decision on that until after i see some gameplay. (I made the wrong choice between Rey & SLKR & that set me back a lot when everyone else was soloing HSTR and locking me out of top10 rewards.)

In the meantime, I'm bringing everyone for both SEE and GLOW to g12 who isn't, and everyone of the GLOW requirements who is already g12 up to g13/r0. 6 of the requirements are relic'd, I think, or maybe 7, but there's still a lot of work to do just for GLOW and more for SEE.

I'm getting a new toon to g13/r0 a bit more than every week, but obviously signal data can take a while to farm after that, so I'm not clear on exactly when I should expect to finish gearing all the toons I have at 7*, but it seems very, very possible that Bo Katan Kryze will be a limiting factor. I should have all the medium & hard signal data farmed in 50 days in the absolute worst case, where BKK needs 184 shards, getting about 3.5/day for about 50 to 55 days.

I'll almost certainly still need some easy data when I finally pop BKK over the 7star hump, but that's not guaranteed. Best case the easy data & BKK shards get done within a day or two of each other, but we'll see.

In any case minimum 50 days & max 70 days from now, & I've been working on GLOW for 2 weeks now, so 9.5 to 12 weeks is my best estimate. We'll see how well that holds true with both new sources of income for important resources (like Conquest reward boxes) and also new distractions (I cannot wait for CAT).

Good luck to everyone on here. Stay focussed & may the Force be with you.
  • sloweagle
    485 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    My status. Expect to have a R8 JMK in a month. My other 4 GL are already R8.
    okkfynk0sozb.jpeg
  • sloweagle wrote: »
    My status. Expect to have a R8 JMK in a month. My other 4 GL are already R8.
    okkfynk0sozb.jpeg

When did they release the last row?
This discussion has been closed.