340/23
    312/33
    330/20 ("about 20")
    340/44
    301/04
    280/09
    332/38
    340/35 ("35 or so")
  • 288,000,000 GP guild and we got 26 last TB. My previous guild was around 310,000,000 would would only average 4. It’s all dependent on your leaders in the guild. Ours are awesome and will do zoom walkthroughs with players who want help. I beat it on my first attempt ever because of this.
  • Page 2 Results:

214/03
    322/22
    235/36
    304/18
    330/28
    300/21
    328/30
    330/26
    344/38
    226/00

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    dalosto147 wrote: »
    What the... is GLOW?

Nothing.. it's absolutely nothing.
  • rdufield
    115 posts Member
    If kam is required it might make alot of guilds come together and honestly I don't think that's a bad thing. There is way to many guilds in my opinion
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    rdufield wrote: »
    If kam is required it might make alot of guilds come together and honestly I don't think that's a bad thing. There is way to many guilds in my opinion

too many guilds? What does that even mean? How many are there? How many should there be?
  • How many should there be?

One per person, so everyone can finish first in CPit.
  • Page 1 data & Page 2 data combined, then sorted by Guild GP:

364/38

344/38
    340/44
    340/37
    340/35 ("35 or so")
    340/23

332/38
    331/40
    330/41
    330/28
    330/26
    330/20 ("about 20")

328/30
    322/22

319/ 26
    313/40
    312/33

304/18
    303/22
    "about the same" as 303/22
    301/04
    300/21
    300/05

292/02

280/09
    280 / 3 (listed as "0 to 5")

235/36
    230/01

226/00

214/03

• Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    I’m more concerned with the possibility of GLOW becoming an official thing

It was a solid show but I have to agree, pretty ambitious crossover effort.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• scuba
    14034 posts Member
    GLOK
  • RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    390m, 36-42 after stopping streams around November when most people maxed KAM.

Used to be 44-46 with streams at 350-360m.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    SotaDraken wrote: »
    GLOW is the best and only moniker for GL Obi-Wan..

Gotta love these kinds of proclamations.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    GLK
    Don’t see why it should be anything else.
  • Sewpot wrote: »
    GLK

Because Rey is not GLP
    Because Kylo is not GLR
    Because Palp is not GLP (oh another one, I guess Rey should be GLS then)
    Because Luke is not GLS
  • Wolfcast1e wrote: »
    Sewpot wrote: »
    GLK

Because Rey is not GLP
    Because Kylo is not GLR
    Because Palp is not GLP (oh another one, I guess Rey should be GLS then)
    Because Luke is not GLS

Rey(Because she is the only Rey named character in game)
    SLKR(first letter of each word Because no one has time to type is Supreme Leader kylo Ren, or can't just say kylo because there are 3 characters with the same name.
    SEE(again just initials)
    JML(again it's initials)
    Kenobi should just be kenobi or JMK if you are lazy
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    My guild is getting 15 shards on average
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    dalosto147 wrote: »
    What the... is GLOW?

Please, don't ask ...
  • @Looooki

Do you remember the exact number you got last weekend? And what is your guild GP?
  • TVF wrote: »
    GLOW is the best and only moniker for GL Obi-Wan..

Gotta love these kinds of proclamations.

Its nice to be appreciated, thank you..

*curtseys
  • Haydigan
    414 posts Member
    My guild is 255M and we managed 4 KAM shards last time, which is our best yet.

Sitting on 15 overall. It’s gonna be a while, but at least we’re making progress
  • Samurai54351
    155 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    I’m more concerned with the possibility of GLOW becoming an official thing, this is the first I’ve seen it. 😏

(We’re right around 300, maybe 5 per. Several seem to be emphasizing now, so should be going up.)

I thought it was JMK? Obi-Wan isn’t even in his character name for the GL lol
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    I’m more concerned with the possibility of GLOW becoming an official thing, this is the first I’ve seen it. 😏

(We’re right around 300, maybe 5 per. Several seem to be emphasizing now, so should be going up.)

It IS JMK. Don't let anyone tell you different.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Sebek wrote: »
    Maybe just call him Kenobi? Is it too hard?

Well, Kenobi could mean General Kenobi, who is still very much in the mix. But I generally agree with you that the obsession over acronyms is getting silly as hell. It's not too hard to say Legendary Obi-Wan. Or, if the context of the conversation is clear that you're talking specifically about ine Kenobi or the other, then just say Kenobi.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

Nope..

GLOW just flows off the fingers as I type it...

GLOW is perfect..
  • SotaDraken wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Nope..

GLOW is perfect..

Kenobi or JMK, idk why you guys are saying GLOW
  • SotaDraken wrote: »

Nope..

GLOW is perfect..

Yeah, you do.. You just don't want to..
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member

Nope..

GLOW is perfect..

The only people saying it are just trolling....and some apparently aren't fans of extra shards.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • MasterSeedy
    4993 posts Member
    It's funny you think I'm trolling. I already explained that there is good reason to believe that JKA JKR JKL JML are enough acronyms using "J" "K" and "M" that things are bound to get confused during typos of various kinds. It is simply inevitable, given that humans are not perfect typists.

Given that, and that GL Rey was GL Rey or GLR, GLOW is simple, includes "GL" in the name up front so it doesn't get confused with anything else, is highly memorable, and is visually very distinct from the only other character with which he might be likely to be confused (GL Rey or GLR).

In short, GLOW is clear and easy to remember and unlikely to be confused or mistyped in a way that causes communication problems.

JMK is none of those things.

GLOW is for smart people who care about accurate communication and don't have weird prejudices about what fictional characters should be called. JMK, while accurate, is as apt to confusion as GS was. There's a reason the not technically accurate GAS (and even GA$) caught on while GS did not.

If you're so prejudiced against certain names that you think the only possible reason to communicate clearly is to troll someone, well, that's a lot of ego there, because I honestly don't care whether you're triggered or not.

GLOW it is.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    GLOW is for smart people who care about accurate communication and don't have weird prejudices about what fictional characters should be called.

ALLOL
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH