Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    So the new format for the Q&A's is dead or gonna take even more time? Asking for a friend who isnt one of the 802 Operation Metaverse followers and doesnt pay any attention to them.....this seems to be just another one of CG's classic "say one thing, do another".

The "new format" was (is) intended to be more like the OM thing they did.

I cant speak about the direct details but it seems he wanted to go with a more "take in a bunch of points", "sort", then "disseminate answers". Rinse and repeat.

There are many road blocks along the way and in part the dissemination methods and frequency seem to be where he is having the trouble (not all on one side or the other) and that is where he is trying to figure out the best new path forward.

So no not really a "say one thing, do another", more of a "say one thing", "try to do it", and now try to improve it.

We were never given a reason why the old Q&A's stopped, although we can all guess why as its painfully obvious. My problem is that they have been "working" on this new format with nothing to really come of it. Why pick OM...they only have 802 followers on Twitch and 8.7k on YT...Ahnald has over 15.5k AND HE DOESNT EVEN STREAM ON TWITCH and has 195K on YT. It's like EA releasing some news about a new game by giving it to the Hotdog stand guy on the corner rather than some big game news outlet.

How many people even watched the OM thing? Is there a reader's digest version or do we have to sit through an entire VOD that didnt interest memy friend, in the first place? How is picking one to the smallest streamers "getting community questions answered in a fun and interesting way as Crumb and I work to broaden the ways in which we engage with the players."?

People have questions, people want answers, people don't want to have to sift through a thread that is basically the "Ask Kyno" thread or watch some obscure twitch channel. Bring back the old Q&A's. Effective communication with the player base should be built into the schedule, so its quite important.

As I said I cant speak to the details.

Many said the old QAs were not effective communication.

Why not work with other sources? Why wouldnt they want to help any content creator, and not just the big ones? Also as I said, I believe frequency and dissemination were one of the bigger roadblocks he hit.

Broader would mean more sources, not just the big ones, so that could be part of the plan and it's just going through growing pains.

People are always going to have questions and want answers, I dont think there is any single way that is going to resolve that situation, and it seems that everyone involved is just trying to help build to a better situation.

Both you and Ultra keep saying "not just the big ones"....when the last time they worked with Ahnald....who has the biggest audience in SWGOH? Wouldnt you want to start a new series, or whatever CG is calling it, by starting it on the biggest channel to get the most attention, so they can then shine a light on the smaller channels? OM and GWR are getting ALL the love and have been for quite some time...isn't it time to shine on someone else?. CG's hate for Ahnald is real. Like him or not, you can't argue that he has the biggest reach in SWGOH and that reach could be used to inform and possibly bring in new players, especially now since there are new SW mobile games on the horizon.

I will give Crumb credit for going on CubFanHan's stream in March for the conquest launch to chat, which was nice, wish he did that more often.

I believe that Doja and Crumb wasted their time (something they say is extremely tight) on a video that only gained 1275 views.

Not if part of the idea is to broaden the resources used to disseminate the information/answers.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    So the new format for the Q&A's is dead or gonna take even more time? Asking for a friend who isnt one of the 802 Operation Metaverse followers and doesnt pay any attention to them.....this seems to be just another one of CG's classic "say one thing, do another".

I cant speak about the direct details but it seems he wanted to go with a more "take in a bunch of points", "sort", then "disseminate answers". Rinse and repeat.

There are many road blocks along the way and in part the dissemination methods and frequency seem to be where he is having the trouble (not all on one side or the other) and that is where he is trying to figure out the best new path forward.

So no not really a "say one thing, do another", more of a "say one thing", "try to do it", and now try to improve it.

We were never given a reason why the old Q&A's stopped, although we can all guess why as its painfully obvious. My problem is that they have been "working" on this new format with nothing to really come of it. Why pick OM...they only have 802 followers on Twitch and 8.7k on YT...Ahnald has over 15.5k AND HE DOESNT EVEN STREAM ON TWITCH and has 195K on YT. It's like EA releasing some news about a new game by giving it to the Hotdog stand guy on the corner rather than some big game news outlet.

How many people even watched the OM thing? Is there a reader's digest version or do we have to sit through an entire VOD that didnt interest memy friend, in the first place? How is picking one to the smallest streamers "getting community questions answered in a fun and interesting way as Crumb and I work to broaden the ways in which we engage with the players."?

People have questions, people want answers, people don't want to have to sift through a thread that is basically the "Ask Kyno" thread or watch some obscure twitch channel. Bring back the old Q&A's. Effective communication with the player base should be built into the schedule, so its quite important.

Why not work with other sources? Why wouldnt they want to help any content creator, and not just the big ones? Also as I said, I believe frequency and dissemination were one of the bigger roadblocks he hit.

Broader would mean more sources, not just the big ones, so that could be part of the plan and it's just going through growing pains.

People are always going to have questions and want answers, I dont think there is any single way that is going to resolve that situation, and it seems that everyone involved is just trying to help build to a better situation.

Both you and Ultra keep saying "not just the big ones"....when the last time they worked with Ahnald....who has the biggest audience in SWGOH? Wouldnt you want to start a new series, or whatever CG is calling it, by starting it on the biggest channel to get the most attention, so they can then shine a light on the smaller channels? OM and GWR are getting ALL the love and have been for quite some time...isn't it time to shine on someone else?. CG's hate for Ahnald is real. Like him or not, you can't argue that he has the biggest reach in SWGOH and that reach could be used to inform and possibly bring in new players, especially now since there are new SW mobile games on the horizon.

I will give Crumb credit for going on CubFanHan's stream in March for the conquest launch to chat, which was nice, wish he did that more often.

I believe that Doja and Crumb wasted their time (something they say is extremely tight) on a video that only gained 1275 views.

Not if part of the idea is to broaden the resources used to disseminate the information/answers.

So choosing one of the smallest CC's to broaden the resources used to disseminate the information/answers is the best way to use your extremely limited time? OM is lucky to have a video go over 3k views. Like I said before, the hate is real, except for OM and GWR, it's laughable at this point. 1275 views is a terrible ROI, especially when they can get 50-100x that elsewhere.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

So choosing one of the smallest CC's to broaden the resources used to disseminate the information/answers is the best way to use your extremely limited time? OM is lucky to have a video go over 3k views. Like I said before, the hate is real, except for OM and GWR, it's laughable at this point. 1275 views is a terrible ROI, especially when they can get 50-100x that elsewhere.

Choosing more smaller ones would be broadening beyond the ones that have been supported in the past.

They have made the plan fairly clear about trying to diversify the outlets they use. Broadening wouldnt mean doubling down on the biggest content creator, but maybe I'm wrong.

I'm no marketing expert, and as always the forums are better at that and making money than the team at CG, but if they really did have any sort of hate towards him, which they dont, then they would be going to all the other top creators and leave him out. That would help pull his base away and actually have some effect at driving up his competition. They are not, because they have no hate, nor are they trying to do anything other than what they have said, which is to reach out using more resources.
  • Kyno wrote: »

Aside from Crumb being on Cubs' stream during the day that Conquest launched, I'm struggling to think of a single instance in the past year (and even beyond that), where CG worked with content creators other than Galactic War Report or Operation Metaverse to disseminate information. In what world does almost exclusively working with the same two channels for over a year count as "broadening"? If they really wanted to broaden the resources and "help" smaller content creators, there's plenty of other content creators out there not called OM or GWR that they could work with.

I don't want to be a downer, but I mostly agree with ly4oy4s. This new format is just a major step down from the Q&As we used to have. I appreciate the work that Doja and Crumb must have put into this, but it's just kind of sad that months of work resulted in three videos and something like 15-20 questions answered, most of which were only fun trivia questions. I don't have anything against trivia, I actually thought some of the questions were interesting, but not when there's so many other harder-hitting questions that they could tackle.

Say what you will about how effective the old Q&As were, at least they occasionally answered some harder questions, and at least they generated discussion. There would always be post-Q&A discussion on the forums and reddit, there'd usually be someone who made a TL;DR post for those who didn't want to read all the answers, and there'd be videos made by content creators talking about the Q&A. But this new format has had three videos and I have literally not seen a single discussion post about the answers they provided, either here or on reddit. However you paint it, it doesn't seem like their attempt at "broadening" has worked. I hope they stop going to the exact same content creators every single time and expecting different results, because it's clear by now that the reach just isn't there.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited May 2021

Aside from Crumb being on Cubs' stream during the day that Conquest launched, I'm struggling to think of a single instance in the past year (and even beyond that), where CG worked with content creators other than Galactic War Report or Operation Metaverse to disseminate information. In what world does almost exclusively working with the same two channels for over a year count as "broadening"? If they really wanted to broaden the resources and "help" smaller content creators, there's plenty of other content creators out there not called OM or GWR that they could work with.

I don't want to be a downer, but I mostly agree with ly4oy4s. This new format is just a major step down from the Q&As we used to have. I appreciate the work that Doja and Crumb must have put into this, but it's just kind of sad that months of work resulted in three videos and something like 15-20 questions answered, most of which were only fun trivia questions. I don't have anything against trivia, I actually thought some of the questions were interesting, but not when there's so many other harder-hitting questions that they could tackle.

Say what you will about how effective the old Q&As were, at least they occasionally answered some harder questions, and at least they generated discussion. There would always be post-Q&A discussion on the forums and reddit, there'd usually be someone who made a TL;DR post for those who didn't want to read all the answers, and there'd be videos made by content creators talking about the Q&A. But this new format has had three videos and I have literally not seen a single discussion post about the answers they provided, either here or on reddit. However you paint it, it doesn't seem like their attempt at "broadening" has worked. I hope they stop going to the exact same content creators every single time and expecting different results, because it's clear by now that the reach just isn't there.

The plan with the QA was to do exactly that, Doja is having some issues, which have caused delays, and rather than delay it further, he launched it and is working on was to make it better and figure things out.

They have made a few statements about broadening platforms they use, and they have also made it onto Discord.

I liked the old QA, I'm just pointing out that many would and have said they dont like them.

Edit to add: they have stated the plan they want, it has not really worked out the way they wanted, but it's still a work in progress. "Going back" to the old things doesnt help that plan. We can see how things play out.
  • Kyno wrote: »

The plan with the QA was to do exactly that, Doja is having some issues, which have caused delays, and rather than delay it further, he launched it and is working on was to make it better and figure things out.

They have made a few statements about broadening platforms they use, and they have also made it onto Discord.

I liked the old QA, I'm just pointing out that many would and have said they dont like them.

Edit to add: they have stated the plan they want, it has not really worked out the way they wanted, but it's still a work in progress. "Going back" to the old things doesnt help that plan. We can see how things play out.

Yea I'm not saying that they should go back to the old format. I would obviously like that but it's pretty clear that that ship sailed long ago. But this new format is going to need some really drastic changes (in my opinion) for it to be anywhere near as good as I thought the old one was. I'm just not really confident that it can ever get there, especially since we don't know exactly what exactly the new "format" even is. Even if it can, I'm not expecting it anytime in the near future given how long things have taken to even get to this point.

Eg. Is the "fun trivia" theme baked in? Because most of the questions I would like to see answers to don't fit into that category.
    Is it meant to always be video form? Because I don't want to have to skip through a 45 minute video or podcast just to find answers to 5 questions.

I guess we'll have to wait and see what comes next but so far it just seems really lacklustre. Again, no disrespect to Doja and Crumb and all the work they've put into it. I'm just putting my thoughts out here because I had really been hoping for more.

• Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member

Choosing more smaller ones would be broadening beyond the ones that have been supported in the past.

They have made the plan fairly clear about trying to diversify the outlets they use. Broadening wouldnt mean doubling down on the biggest content creator, but maybe I'm wrong.

I'm no marketing expert, and as always the forums are better at that and making money than the team at CG, but if they really did have any sort of hate towards him, which they dont, then they would be going to all the other top creators and leave him out. That would help pull his base away and actually have some effect at driving up his competition. They are not, because they have no hate, nor are they trying to do anything other than what they have said, which is to reach out using more resources.

Doubling down on the biggest content creator? They haven't worked with Ahnald in YEARS, and during that time, they have worked with OM and GWR multiple times....so how is that doubling down on the biggest? How is that broadening anything?

Im no marketing expert either, but with the paths laid out in front of CG, one of which get 100k+ views, while the other would 3-5k at best....and they constantly choose the 3-5k option makes CG no marketing expert either.
    Their collaboration about Conquest...again with OM, only gained 2.8k views. So, it would appear that they are "doubling down" on OM....with very tiny results. How is that BROADENING anything? If they made that video with Ahnald, it would have at least 150k views....at least....but sure, they don't hate him...sure they don't. I can't believe you said that...you cant sincerely believe it. They permabanned his alt account, while KNOWN CHEATERS only get a temp ban....but sure, they don't hate him....sure.

Their social media presence is trash. They made a couple of posts about the Bad Batch, after over a year of not posting anything.

Their own page on Big EA Star Wars still has the making of JKR as the latest news....2018 news....

Their last video on YT is unlocking Darth Revan....2 years ago.

We only recently got the Dev tracker to be updated on a regular basis, and I would LOVE to see the numbers of people that actually use that site....again, waste of time. (its soo great to know that the unending loyalty bug is still "backlogged" after over two years of it being a thing.)

One would think that with new Star Wars mobile games on the horizon, not made by EA, that they would care a little more, but as evidenced above....nope.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

Yea I'm not saying that they should go back to the old format. I would obviously like that but it's pretty clear that that ship sailed long ago. But this new format is going to need some really drastic changes (in my opinion) for it to be anywhere near as good as I thought the old one was. I'm just not really confident that it can ever get there, especially since we don't know exactly what exactly the new "format" even is. Even if it can, I'm not expecting it anytime in the near future given how long things have taken to even get to this point.

Eg. Is the "fun trivia" theme baked in? Because most of the questions I would like to see answers to don't fit into that category.
    Is it meant to always be video form? Because I don't want to have to skip through a 45 minute video or podcast just to find answers to 5 questions.

I guess we'll have to wait and see what comes next but so far it just seems really lacklustre. Again, no disrespect to Doja and Crumb and all the work they've put into it. I'm just putting my thoughts out here because I had really been hoping for more.

I think Doja would agree about the drastic changes, but I know he has run into issues with the frequency and other factors, on both sides.

No I dont believe he had any particular media in mind, but I don't know all the details at that level, just what has and has not worked out at the moment, he has more plans, but still working on it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

Doubling down on the biggest content creator? They haven't worked with Ahnald in YEARS, and during that time, they have worked with OM and GWR multiple times....so how is that doubling down on the biggest? How is that broadening anything?

Im no marketing expert either, but with the paths laid out in front of CG, one of which get 100k+ views, while the other would 3-5k at best....and they constantly choose the 3-5k option makes CG no marketing expert either.
    Their collaboration about Conquest...again with OM, only gained 2.8k views. So, it would appear that they are "doubling down" on OM....with very tiny results. How is that BROADENING anything? If they made that video with Ahnald, it would have at least 150k views....at least....but sure, they don't hate him...sure they don't. I can't believe you said that...you cant sincerely believe it. They permabanned his alt account, while KNOWN CHEATERS only get a temp ban....but sure, they don't hate him....sure.

Their social media presence is trash. They made a couple of posts about the Bad Batch, after over a year of not posting anything.

Their own page on Big EA Star Wars still has the making of JKR as the latest news....2018 news....

We only recently got the Dev tracker to be updated on a regular basis, and I would LOVE to see the numbers of people that actually use that site....again, waste of time. (its soo great to know that the unending loyalty bug is still "backlogged" after over two years of it being a thing.)

One would think that with new Star Wars mobile games on the horizon, not made by EA, that they would care a little more, but as evidenced above....nope.

Maybe you should be applying for thier jobs then, you seem to have this down.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member

Maybe you should be applying for their jobs then, you seem to have this down.

...nice response...got no counter points?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited May 2021

You made no valid points for me to counter I have not already stated.

You think broadening thier outreach means going to the bigger content creators and not others, got it.

You seem to have all the numbers and information, and the plan, you really should be applying for the job, you seem to know it all.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member

You think broadening thier outreach means going to the bigger content creators and not others, got it.

You seem to have all the numbers and the plan, you really should be applying for the job, you seem to know it all.

Never claimed to know it all, as I stated, I'm no marketing expert, but I have eyes.
    The problem with your statement is that they only use OM and GWR...but whatever, I can see you are done with this convo, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

You seem to have all the numbers and the plan, you really should be applying for the job, you seem to know it all.

Never claimed to know it all, as I stated, I'm no marketing expert, but I have eyes.
    The problem with your statement is that they only use OM and GWR...but whatever, I can see you are done with this convo, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You dont like thier plan, it's not what you would do. It doesnt make it a bad plan, it doesnt mean they dont care.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Honestly, I have pretty much given up on Q&A at this point. The original format was imo fine, all conveniently in one place and easy to navigate, it only needed to iron out some wrinkles (like maybe gathering the answers over longer time rather than have everyone sit down for a few hours and answer questions). Instead, it seems they decided to scatter it among a bunch of obscure podcasts or video channels, which is really not my cup of tea. So it might as well not exist for me. Unless there is some regularly updated rundown, which seems to me like basically the original format with extra work.
  • Zombefyer
    586 posts Member
    A new faction called 'Jedi Council', which'll have the following characters:
    Grand Master Yoda
    Jedi Master Kenobi
    Jedi Knight Anakin
    Mace Windu
    Ki-Adi Mundi
    Plo Koon
    Shaak Ti
    Kit Fisto
    Eeth Koth
  • Magruffin
    760 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    This is getting kinda negative. Maybe this whole situation needs to be re-worded:
    Are there plans to start better utilizing swgoh existing social media accounts (ie.youtube, etc )?
    -
    On my opinion of it; good on them for trying something new with the Q A, at least theres effort going on.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Magruffin wrote: »
    This is getting kinda negative. Maybe this whole situation needs to be re-worded:
    Are there plans to start better utilizing swgoh existing social media accounts (ie.youtube, etc )?
    -
    On my opinion of it; good on them for trying something new with the Q A, at least theres effort going on.

Yes there are plans to use more outlets, Doja is working on an extension of the plan and kinda of a new plan because the original one was running into roadblocks.
  • Zombefyer
    586 posts Member
    212th:

New Characters: Waxer, Boil, Clone Paratrooper, Gregor, Oddball

Kit Touch-Up: General Kenobi

Rework: CC-2224 "Cody"
  • Zumwan
    354 posts Member
    I don't know if this is the right thread for this, but when thinking of QoL improvements I want (aside from the 10x Bronzium pack button) is a button to take me to the Sell Mods screen whenever I reach the cap. Currently the options are Cancel or Inbox (to claim the mods that got placed there). I don't want to go to the Inbox, it's obvious I can't claim them at this moment. I know that if I sell maybe 100 mods each time I won't have this problem often, but it's just too cumbersome to reach the Sell Mods screen.
  • Gone
    1 posts Member
    Can we please get a system where we can craft gear pieces into whole parts, even if we don’t have a character with that specific gear?
    Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be
  • Like a lot of players we'd like to see the 'less useful' characters moved out of nodes and over to the stores. Once your major farms are done there is nothing to do with the currencies aside from Shard Shop conversion. Gut all of those toons from the nodes and MAKE SHOPS GREAT AGAIN (sorry)

Also, with G12, G13 and Relics... I think everyone is ready for new nodes of LS, DS, Cantina and Mods. Get ready for level 10, 11 and 12
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Once your major farms are done in the stores, they're meant for shard shop conversion. It's not changing.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • BukkTukk wrote: »
    Like a lot of players we'd like to see the 'less useful' characters moved out of nodes and over to the stores. Once your major farms are done there is nothing to do with the currencies aside from Shard Shop conversion. Gut all of those toons from the nodes and MAKE SHOPS GREAT AGAIN (sorry)

Also, with G12, G13 and Relics... I think everyone is ready for new nodes of LS, DS, Cantina and Mods. Get ready for level 10, 11 and 12

Can't say that moving the crappy characters to the stores would make me farm them anyway. You can never have enough shard shop currency.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    BukkTukk wrote: »
    Like a lot of players we'd like to see the 'less useful' characters moved out of nodes and over to the stores. Once your major farms are done there is nothing to do with the currencies aside from Shard Shop conversion. Gut all of those toons from the nodes and MAKE SHOPS GREAT AGAIN (sorry)

Can't say that moving the crappy characters to the stores would make me farm them anyway. You can never have enough shard shop currency.

Since they are not changing it, I just wish they would make the conversion easier. I would love a converter slider in the shard shop so you can directly convert to sharp shop currency without having to click on every single toon in each store, especially since that spinning wheel seems to get stuck nowadays.
  • OneE
    3 posts Member
    I’d love to hear a little about how Territory wars will evolve when a 6th GL is accessible. If every player on top guilds have 6 GLs by December 2021 you could possibly have a full GL Defence and still have a couple for attack.

My guild is not near that, but maybe TW should evolve.
  • OneE wrote: »
    I’d love to hear a little about how Territory wars will evolve when a 6th GL is accessible. If every player on top guilds have 6 GLs by December 2021 you could possibly have a full GL Defence and still have a couple for attack.

My guild is not near that, but maybe TW should evolve.

Maybe add more zones
  • flexxuz
    4 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Hello Holotable Heroes,

As I've been working on a plan for broader community engagement, I've also been considering visiting topics of interest that you, the players, would like to hear more about.

While this seems like the perfect opportunity for trolls to really let it fly on this thread (it's the internet, I get it), let me be more specific by adding the caveat that I am not asking for a list of currently-known, hot-button issues. I am very familiar with the sentiment surrounding those issues, and have done my part to communicate your feelings.

What I'm asking for are any topics of interest that need more explanation (such as a dev breakdown on certain game mechanics -- similar to the Scrybe video breakdown), might be fun to talk about ( for example, some of your favorite Galactic Challenges and what made them enjoyable), or a behind the scenes look at older features/content (I plan on one day telling the story about staying at the studio until 4am to work on the STR mere days before its release).

So, let's hear it. Feel free to include reasons you think it's fun or valuable for the community to explore your suggested topic.

Thanks for listening. It would be possible that you activate galactic challenges again for people under level 27??? Since the last update we are not able to play them and it was fun...
  • SiCaNi987
    6 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    I love this game, but besides simming for mods instead of slicing material and getting 3 * mods, there are many issues with the game that never get resolved. You really mest things up with the TM overflow change a few months ago. EX: there are times when Vader gets his AOE off and with a Palp lead Vader is suposed to get the very next move. Most times he does, but there are instances where Vader does his AOE and is suposed to hit each enemy, but sometimes while the massace is active, the other squad can get moves off and take Vader out, I've done it to opponets. I have faught DR squads is SA and Badstilla debuffs on her basic, I dont think she is suposed to but it happens alot. Like I said I love this game but CG should have some type of account in the game that constantly looks for these issues so they can fix it quick. Another thing is that the 2 times per year you can change the time settings, but why when daylight savings comes, the master clock moves 1 hr up or back. If I make the time 1 am eastern, and I get my energy at 1 pm eastern, why on daylight savings does is go back or forward? If I change it once it should not change because of a false time change day??? We all understand that money makes the would rotate, but throw the F2P a bone, sometimes... I spent 2 weeks last conquest which I am starting to not really enjoy. Why? It is fun to finally have some way to test out new aquired squads. The modifires, either pro player or enemy are extreemly interesting. If I make a big hit with Yoda, and the damage is reflected back?????? Why? I can 100% understand if the enemy has boosted stats, but these modifiers are junk. Galactic Challenges is terrible. I dont really waste the time, because really, GC is imo a stupidity ploy. And when I finish Conquest to get 15 mk4 stun guns is like you saying, hahahahaha fu and thank you for playing. I have 3000 mk4 guns and less than 25 mk5 each week. I have to put 800 mk5 guns on my toons, and you give me and my guild members mk4 gear??? Haven't you all at CG made enough money over these 5 years to open or cater just a little to the F2P? And dont get me started on GA. 3 weeks ago I finally unlocked DR, and Malek is min 6 months away as I need to spend on GAS. I love going 0-3 in GA, and when you let me 2-3 the 2 do not set defence so they dont attack. If it wasnt Star Wars, I would of never started with this. And I think you like to take advatage and stun us Star Wars enthusest. I know I spelled wrong, dont tell me the new players need something to do bc they have plenty to do, CG I love you and May The Force Be With You and all the players.
    Post edited by Kyno on
This discussion has been closed.