Most devastating mistake you've made

12346Next

Replies

• ashbbk
    45 posts Member
    Accidentally buying 16 chopper shards a long time ago when you had to scroll down forever to get the garbage gear for daily feat. That was a 1600 crystal mistake that ruined my evening. Buying a crit damage mod that had speed and decent secondaries but wound up being 4 stars. And the ultimate boneheaded thing I think I ever did was buying a MK4 complete stun gun instead of a mk5 stun gun.

I still end up doing it once in a while, when there is something else is going in my mind while playing 😪
  • I remember early game I used to buy those 2700 crystal faction bundles with crystals I saved up. I thought they were good 😔

Also spending get1 currency on krennic gar saxon and imperial super commando...
  • Anax33
    31 posts Member
    Wasting time answering your topic
  • Not so much the team but who I didn't farm for the event. BH legendaries chewie took me over 200 maybe more attempts because I didn't want to farm certain characters

esclf2goflud.jpg
  • When I was a complete noob and first started playing I watched a CubsFanHan 10 tips for new players video
    And I was stupid enough to trust him when he said "Farm Lando Calrissian"
    Result: 6 months of being parked at rank 1000 in squad arena watching Lando one shot himself on Phoenix counterattacks
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Not a mistake, but a gamble. And not even super devastating because I was going to lose this round of GAC anyway.

This morning I was doing my GAC fights and could tell my iPad was having trouble so I should have closed and reopened the game, but I had one last fleet battle so.... Eh, finish that off and then go do something else, right? Put my fleet together, hit the start of battle, all the ships are animated at once coming to the field and it stutters a tiny bit but should be fine and then a friend texts me and the whole thing crashes. Dang it.

As I said, would have lost anyway--we both put down chump defenses to save everything for offense and my opponent's chumps were better than mine. But it denied me the full-clear, which is annoying. I'll hit Kyber anyway so it's not devastating. Just annoying and I needed to vent 😝
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Ripperpa
    298 posts Member
    He's needed for both.
  • Adamklark wrote: »
    lando is needed for jkl or jml? I don't remember, so not entirely useless at least

He’s needed for JKL, whose needed for JML. So, indirectly, both.
  • Konju
    1142 posts Member
    He is needed for both.
    rcq4ghynvifr.png
  • @Ultra @Bladebacca @hernat07 @Duranged I may have allegedly took RJT to R8 instead of the good Rey
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    @Ultra @Bladebacca @hernat07 @Duranged I may have allegedly took RJT to R8 instead of the good Rey

RJT > GL Rey

RJT gets 100% evasion faster and then you do a timeout

:5head:
  • Ultra wrote: »
    @Ultra @Bladebacca @hernat07 @Duranged I may have allegedly took RJT to R8 instead of the good Rey

RJT > GL Rey

RJT gets 100% evasion faster and then you do a timeout

:5head:

I know you’re lying but.....
    https://giphy.com/gifs/love-pandawhale-sitepandawhalecom-hMKjvTYlSaFCU
  • LOL I bought 5 or 10 Ahsoka Tano shards in 1 of the shops for valuable currency thinking it was the new 1.
  • Hortus
    614 posts Member
    Placed Ult on JML. :'( Since JML Ult do nothing except bloating GP in GAC I got all materials and decided to keep it until I get another GL . Then one day I decided to review Luke's basic text, misclicked on Ult and tapped second time on the screen without being even aware what I do. Oops...
  • Hortus
    614 posts Member
    I never lost with JKR lead against Bastila so the question if it's easier with JML Ult is just curiosity for me. :) My few tries with JML Ult weren't much better so I'll stick to my opinion here - I'm yet to encounter PvP battle where JML lead is decisive factor. Maybe it will allow some squad shuffle in GAC but it's remain to be seen.

For TB yes, it's the one place where it actually can be useful but again, so far I was fine without JML ult (my experience there is pretty limited though since my guild isn't good in LS Geo, maybe I'll change my opinion after playing more battles).
  • twstdbydsn
    1101 posts Member
    Adamklark wrote: »
    lando is needed for jkl or jml? I don't remember, so not entirely useless at least

both
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Hortus wrote: »
    I never lost with JKR lead against Bastila so the question if it's easier with JML Ult is just curiosity for me. :) My few tries with JML Ult weren't much better so I'll stick to my opinion here - I'm yet to encounter PvP battle where JML lead is decisive factor. Maybe it will allow some squad shuffle in GAC but it's remain to be seen.

JML lead w/ult is great in mirrors if your team is fast enough. And even on D.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Acymetric
    222 posts Member
    Going for GL Rey as my first GL. I'll be glad to have her, but since none of the toons required are usable in any of the rotating events (Places of Power, Rebel Roundup, etc) it kind of kneecaps your ability to move up the rewards tiers. I kind of knew this going in (although pre-GL when I started focusing on Resistance I kind of assumed Resistance events would be forthcoming but they never came...), but underestimated how much I would feel it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Acymetric wrote: »
    Going for GL Rey as my first GL. I'll be glad to have her, but since none of the toons required are usable in any of the rotating events (Places of Power, Rebel Roundup, etc) it kind of kneecaps your ability to move up the rewards tiers. I kind of knew this going in (although pre-GL when I started focusing on Resistance I kind of assumed Resistance events would be forthcoming but they never came...), but underestimated how much I would feel it.

resistance are so good at PvE events.....that we dont have any events specifically for them.