When you reach lvl 85.. and get 3* mods on sim

SiCaNi987
6 posts Member
edited May 2021
I love this game, but besides simming for mods instead of slicing material and getting 3 * mods, there are many issues with the game that never get resolved. You really mest things up with the TM overflow change a few months ago. EX: there are times when Vader gets his AOE off and with a Palp lead Vader is suposed to get the very next move. Most times he does, but there are instances where Vader does his AOE and is suposed to hit each enemy, but sometimes while the massace is active, the other squad can det moves off and take Vader out, I've done it to opponets. I have faught DR squads is SA and Badstilla debuffs on her basic, I dont think she is suposed to but it happens alot. Like I said I love this game but CG should have some type of account in the game that constantly looks for these issues so they can fix it quick. Another thing is that the 2 times per year you can change the time settings, but why when daylight savings comes, the master clock moves 1 hr up or back. If I make the time 1 am eastern, and I get my energy at 1 pm eastern, why on daylight savings does is go back or forward? If I change it once it should not change because of a false time change day??? We all understand that money makes the would rotate, but throw the F2P a bone, sometimes... I spent 2 weeks last conquest which I am starting to not really enjoy. Why? It is fun to finally have some way to test out new aquired squads. The modifires, either pro player or enemy are extreemly ****. If I make a big hit with Yoda, and the damage is reflected back?????? Why? I can 100% understand if the enemy has boosted stats, but these modifiers are ****. Galactic Challenges is terrible. I dont really waste the time, because really, GC is imo a stupidity ploy. And when I finish Conquest to get 15 mk4 stun funs is like you saying, hahahahaha fu and thank you for playing. I have 3000 mk4 guns and less that 25 mk5 each week. I have to put 800 mk5 guns on my toons, and you give me and my guild members mk4 gear??? Haven't you all at CG made enough money over these 5 yeara to open or cater juat a little to the F2P? And dont get me started on GA. 3 weeks ago I finally unlocked DR, and Malek is min 6 months away as I need to spend on GAS. I love going 0-3 in GA, and when you let me 2-3 the 2 do not set defence so they dont attack. If it wasnt Star Wars, I would of never started with this. And I think you like to take advatage and stun us Star Wars enthusest. I know I spelled wrong, dont tell me the new players need something to do bc they have plenty to do, CG I love ypu amd May The Force Be With You and all the players.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• mariogsh
    783 posts Member
    TL;DR

What does all of this has to do with the title again?
  • I thought I replied to Doja Fetts Topics post... Guess not. I never post to fourms or threads so I think I did it wrong..
  • el_mago
    748 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    For someone who loves this game, you picked apart just about every game mode.

Maybe you just really like Star Wars?
  • Yes I do really like Star Wars. The Saga relates to what us Human Beings are actually capable of doing, and the whole story relates to real world issues. When things dont work the way they say it is, it just fustrating..
  • SiCaNi987 wrote: »
    Yes I do really like Star Wars. The Saga relates to what us Human Beings are actually capable of doing, and the whole story relates to real world issues. When things dont work the way they say it is, it just fustrating..

LOL no, a fantasy universe where the creators don't even try to be consistent with the laws of physics it chooses to use, and a spirituality that is inter communicable and telekinetic are not what humans are capable of doing.

My elders are dead. Any stressful decisions I face that bring voices of my elders are delusions, not force conversations.
  • The "Laws of physics" can be bent and broken. If you look into the chakra light energy system, and raise awareness, consciencous and meditate, and maintain daily (it is difficult in this busy world). We are tricked into believing there are only 5 senses, and possibly a 6th sense. The sixth sense, which is more than just one extra sense is what they have done so very well to shut down. Telekenisis is easy to do, as we all have the 3rd eye in the brain, which is one of the 7 major energy points on the body. Both palms are energy points also. Where the solar plex is, is the solar plex chakra, our gut that gives us intuition. The solar plex chakra is used to create the psy or chi "ball" flowing out of the palms, which is emf. There is much more out there, right in front of us and we only see about 10% through the visible light.
    We have all been lied to, decived and conditioned. What do you see?? A rectangle or a circle?? When we step back from our view point we can see it is a clynder.

My elders are dead. Any stressful decisions I face that bring voices of my elders are delusions, not force conversations.

I didnt understand this part too well.
    It doesnt matter what I say because the herd believes the lies and falseness they have been fed their whole lives. I am not making fun of, or directing this at anyone, but we all need to take a few steps back, take a few breaths and ask many questions. It is unfortunate we all have become so automatic.
  • el_mago
    748 posts Member
    SiCaNi987 wrote: »
    The "Laws of physics" can be bent and broken. If you look into the chakra light energy system, and raise awareness, consciencous and meditate, and maintain daily (it is difficult in this busy world). We are tricked into believing there are only 5 senses, and possibly a 6th sense. The sixth sense, which is more than just one extra sense is what they have done so very well to shut down. Telekenisis is easy to do, as we all have the 3rd eye in the brain, which is one of the 7 major energy points on the body. Both palms are energy points also. Where the solar plex is, is the solar plex chakra, our gut that gives us intuition. The solar plex chakra is used to create the psy or chi "ball" flowing out of the palms, which is emf. There is much more out there, right in front of us and we only see about 10% through the visible light.
    We have all been lied to, decived and conditioned. What do you see?? A rectangle or a circle?? When we step back from our view point we can see it is a clynder.

It doesnt matter what I say because the herd believes the lies and falseness they have been fed their whole lives. I am not making fun of, or directing this at anyone, but we all need to take a few steps back, take a few breaths and ask many questions. It is unfortunate we all have become so automatic.

The matrix is real
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    SiCaNi987 wrote: »
    The "Laws of physics" can be bent and broken. If you look into the chakra light energy system, and raise awareness, consciencous and meditate, and maintain daily (it is difficult in this busy world). We are tricked into believing there are only 5 senses, and possibly a 6th sense. The sixth sense, which is more than just one extra sense is what they have done so very well to shut down. Telekenisis is easy to do, as we all have the 3rd eye in the brain, which is one of the 7 major energy points on the body. Both palms are energy points also. Where the solar plex is, is the solar plex chakra, our gut that gives us intuition. The solar plex chakra is used to create the psy or chi "ball" flowing out of the palms, which is emf. There is much more out there, right in front of us and we only see about 10% through the visible light.

I just have to ask, what does what you said here have to do with "breaking" the laws of physics.

Nothing about our biological prowess and the misunderstandings there within, are outside of the laws of physics.