Fleet arena cheater: when does action happen

Narzul
posts Member
edited June 2021
There are a number of cheaters in my fleet arena shard. One, in particular is messing with my payout. I have malevolence with full 7* fleet of separatists and a relic houndstooth. His strongest ship is a 24k tie fighter.

I have reported in game,as have several others in my shard, but a month has gone by without action.

I joined the shard in November 2020.

His account name <REDACTED>.

What can be done about this?
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• Zanir wrote: »
    Something something follow the process yada yada

In reality, resign yourself to nothing ever happening, especially if the cheater is a paying customer.

yes cg is stupidly greedy
  • Zanir wrote: »
    Something something follow the process yada yada

In reality, resign yourself to nothing ever happening, especially if the cheater is a paying customer.

I thought the point of cheating was to achieve top results without paying? I hardly think cheaters are beneficial to the game.
  • I think there is a way to report him.
    Look him up on swgoh.gg to find his ally code(look up his guild, then find him in his guild's swgoh page). Then search him up in game and there should be a report button.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Do not share names of any suspected cheaters, or their ally codes
    If you want to report a potential cheater,
    please send a message to @CG_LucifersDaddy with details on why you think someone is cheating and your ally code plus the ally code and name of the suspected cheater.
This discussion has been closed.