Conquest Tier 5 Boss

Prev13
CG, is it your intention for feats like JKL to not be able to reduce turn meter, or 5s to not sacrifice, or JKR to not provide savior in this battle? Has anyone else noticed this? Or do I need to send in a ticket.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited May 2021
    which boss is sector 5 again?

did you check the bonuses?
  • SLKR is the boss. Yes checked the bonuses and no description of not being able to use those feats
  • I'm not there yet but i'll keep an eye out.
  • th3evo
    358 posts Member
    I haven't battled him yet but here is the only modifier for anyone interested.
    zbsgv6hr4uuu.png
  • Acymetric
    222 posts Member
    th3evo wrote: »
    zbsgv6hr4uuu.png

Has anyone confirmed that it does *not* apply to marks that *your* toons apply?
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Acymetric wrote: »
    th3evo wrote: »
    zbsgv6hr4uuu.png

Has anyone confirmed that it does *not* apply to marks that *your* toons apply?

It's one of the misworded ones:

1slss41sfdt7.jpg

• Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    I beat it. Slkr, panda,foo,hux,kru. Only slkr left from my team. Don’t know how you can keep an attacker alive with that brutality slkr dishes out.
  • Sewpot wrote: »
    I beat it. Slkr, panda,foo,hux,kru. Only slkr left from my team. Don’t know how you can keep an attacker alive with that brutality slkr dishes out.

No doubt. It is seriously flawed. @Kyno hasn't replied back with any update.

Have you tried JKL or JKR?
  • MikKro
    333 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Tried the Revan/Luke counter and savior worked fine, got the win and health feats with that.

Then to 3 star and no losses feat did a SEE solo with health sets/primaries, 120% health booster, 2x green leader disks and 2x 75% Entrenched
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Sewpot wrote: »

No doubt. It is seriously flawed. Kyno hasn't replied back with any update.

Have you tried JKL or JKR?

I'm not there yet, and I didnt get a response yet. I will check in again.
  • AleSahnDroh_1979
    950 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    I killed him with Jedi Revan, JML, JKL, GAS and Wat, 3 stars and two feats done (all alive, health recovery).
    Beware: if you use disks that remove TM to damaged enemies, they’ll become unkillable!
    ... and he applies marked to my character, not one of his allies.
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    I killed him with Jedi Revan, JML, JKL, GAS and Wat, 3 stars and two feats done (all alive, health recovery).
    Beware: if you use disks that remove TM to damaged enemies, they’ll become unkillable!

Same here.

CG, is it your intention for feats like JKL to not be able to reduce turn meter, or 5s to not sacrifice, or JKR to not provide savior in this battle? Has anyone else noticed this? Or do I need to send in a ticket.

OP do you mean JKL or JML when you talk about removing TM? JKL doesn't reduce TM. Bear in mind he cannot set an enemy team to his base speed (his lead) if there is a Galactic Legend present, if that's what you mean.

What's the full comp of your Jedi team?
    Post edited by UdalCuain on
  • Did anyone achieve the crit feats(score 20 critical in a row in ally's turn)? I thought slkr teams have crit immunith when they have advantage? Is this WAI?
  • Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    Darth_Viel wrote: »
    Did anyone achieve the crit feats(score 20 critical in a row in ally's turn)? I thought slkr teams have crit immunith when they have advantage? Is this WAI?

They indeed have crit immunity, but CG doesn't think about that, so we can only accept it
  • Bladegunner
    418 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    MikKro wrote: »
    Tried the Revan/Luke counter and savior worked fine, got the win and health feats with that.

Then to 3 star and no losses feat did a SEE solo with health sets/primaries, 120% health booster, 2x green leader disks and 2x 75% Entrenched

That's very interesting that see can solo a kylo team!

I'll have to give that set up a stab I have similar discs
  • I killed him with Jedi Revan, JML, JKL, GAS and Wat, 3 stars and two feats done (all alive, health recovery).

I don't think I have any TM disks. i'll check. I only 1*d it this morning. It was really gross. I can auto arena with JML and it's like CG gave SLK steroids or something.
  • I killed him with Jedi Revan, JML, JKL, GAS and Wat, 3 stars and two feats done (all alive, health recovery).

I don't think I have any TM disks. i'll check. I only 1*d it this morning. It was really gross. I can auto arena with JML and it's like CG gave SLK steroids or something.
    Try killing Hux first, then SiT etc

that's what I always do. so it was really weird my arena team with best mods was getting hammered. i'll check my disks maybe that's my problem.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited May 2021

that's what I always do. so it was really weird my arena team with best mods was getting hammered. i'll check my disks maybe that's my problem.

....and hopefully you have enough currency left to swap them. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

Facepalm that this is a consideration, what the heck were they thinking to make the currency to acquire toons compete with the ability to swap out the newest hotness?
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Whatelse73
    2146 posts Member
    Because they didn't change anything but the boss team. Like "we might have forgotten something, but meh it isn't important."

R8 characters getting one shot (and not being able to revive) kinda not so fun. Maybe next time think about the WHOLE node and not just swapping characters?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    With a bit of planning someone could stack the disc that grants TM and deals damage per turn.... dangerous strategy but could be interesting.

• Whatelse73
    2146 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    With a bit of planning someone could stack the disc that grants TM and deals damage per turn.... dangerous strategy but could be interesting.

Sure, as long as you can get past the 800 speed SLKR and Hux and even Sith Trooper that all take turns first! (or is that just TM loading done again for the one millionth time?)

I'd be curious how many times the devs played each boss and with what teams (that weren't "built" by them prior to doing the mission, but done with normal player available mods).

There's still a week left so I'm sure Skelturix will come up with a couple teams for it at least. He just did Sector 4 boss (Rey).
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

I just thought, if they want to associate a cost with disk swapping, charge GC energy to remove it. I know that I have spent more refreshes than all the other GCs combined already with over a week left to go. Boss swaps leaving the old modifiers in place are what I blame.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Whatelse73 wrote: »

Sure, as long as you can get past the 800 speed SLKR and Hux and even Sith Trooper that all take turns first! (or is that just TM loading done again for the one millionth time?)

I'd be curious how many times the devs played each boss and with what teams (that weren't "built" by them prior to doing the mission, but done with normal player available mods).

There's still a week left so I'm sure Skelturix will come up with a couple teams for it at least. He just did Sector 4 boss (Rey).

Each turn they would lose max health and max protection, and be taking damage..... I knows it's a silly strategy, but one that can be built on the discs and just needing to survive..... just having fun.
  • MasterSeedy
    4992 posts Member
    JkL lead, Wat Tanks JMLS who calls Heroes Arise against SLKR, JKL stuns everyone, GMY gains TM & gives out foresight if SLKR has already used his Jab, otherwise use basic & let SLKR take a jab at JMLS. Last toon is debatable, GAS for AoE Daze + Damage or GK for Crit Immunity, hard to say until I get there (only 4 or 5 nodes into S5), but with the Healing Immunity disk this seems like you can get SLKR down fast, and the it's just a matter of killing SiT before he can get Wat for your 3* victory.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    JkL lead, Wat Tanks JMLS who calls Heroes Arise against SLKR, JKL stuns everyone, GMY gains TM & gives out foresight if SLKR has already used his Jab, otherwise use basic & let SLKR take a jab at JMLS. Last toon is debatable, GAS for AoE Daze + Damage or GK for Crit Immunity, hard to say until I get there (only 4 or 5 nodes into S5), but with the Healing Immunity disk this seems like you can get SLKR down fast, and the it's just a matter of killing SiT before he can get Wat for your 3* victory.

Hux would prevent TM gain.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member

Each turn they would lose max health and max protection, and be taking damage..... I knows it's a silly strategy, but one that can be built on the discs and just needing to survive..... just having fun.

Given the new currency "demands" of the latest Ahsoka (which will likely be the model moving forward), basing strategies around disc-swapping is becoming a suboptimal strategy for Conquest, unfortunately.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Whatelse73
    2146 posts Member

Which means you need to use specific discs that some people might not have pop up as options. Add to that, you have to spend precious currency to remove discs to add others, which you need for CAT shards.