Bad Batch S1:E5 Chat (SPOILERS)

Prev1
Kyno
32087 posts Moderator
edited May 2021
I have not seen it yet, but feel free to discuss.

Replies

• Banr_05
    51 posts Member
    I liked it. Glad to see some action from everyone, and a focus on Echo
  • I liked the twist of Moochi not being the kid. Good amount of action and some story, I feel like it would have benefited for being a little longer. Would have been nice to see them put up a bit more of a fight when before they got captured. I feel like we are going to see Wrecker go haywire next episode. It will otherwise get annoying every episode until the season finale of him complaining about his head.
    Will be interesting to see how Omega's new weapon will be used, I thought she was gonna take down the dragon/lizard.
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    I think it's safe to say at this point, that the thing with Wrecker hitting his head in episode 4 is not "nothing"
  • Gouj4
    416 posts Member
    Was not expecting to get a backstory of Jabbas Rancor, almost feel sad that Luke killed him now. Definitely enjoyed this one a little more than the previous couple. Wrecker having a fist fight with Moochi was funny

• LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    I think I watched the wrong show.

rp7ir5w42dv6.png
    aif14q32q5r1.png
    m54pg57675er.png
    daqtltuygk47.png
    ajtfzvlyyd3h.png
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    It was a good episode, better than the past few. Though I agree that Wrecker hitting his head has caused more than head pain, and is most likely going to have drastic effects.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Sebek wrote: »
    Gouj4 wrote: »
    Was not expecting to get a backstory of Jabbas Rancor, almost feel sad that Luke killed him now. Definitely enjoyed this one a little more than the previous couple. Wrecker having a fist fight with Moochi was funny

It's not the same rancor

I’m so happy bout this. Muchi doesn’t deserve that fate.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Sebek wrote: »

It's not the same rancor

I’m so happy bout this. Muchi doesn’t deserve that fate.

It was a nice twist, with Moochi being the rancor, instead of the child. But agreed, happy that Moochi wasn't the rancor killed by Luke in RotJ.

• Konju
    1142 posts Member
    I liked this episode more than the last few. Omega definitely proved her more of her worth when the tables were turned and she needed to rescue the other Bad Batch members.
  • Violator
    49 posts Member
    I got the rancor bit spoiled for me super early in the morning. At least wait until the episode's been out a few hours before posting spoilers on Facebook.

I liked the episode, though. I'm excited to see what comes from the Wrecker headache.
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Finally some insight on Omega
    Force sensitive clones unaligned (non-Jedi/non-Sith) or empath, Shaak Ti 2.0
  • Godzuki vs. MiniMothra!

• For tech being so smart, he sure isn’t worried about checking out wreckers head. It should be more of a bother to him considering the info on the chip. Next week he scans wreckers head finally. Though it finally picked up a bit. Omeega with her bow should be interesting.
  • Solus_Imperius
    232 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    All I want is a 5th Bad Batch character
    And this episode provided us with a perfect 5th member

Prepare for the long awaited Gonky the Gonk Droid
    Droid Support Bad Batch
    Clear Stealth user

Please CG
    Call the Basic Gonk
    And the Unique GONK
    And the Second Unique GOOOOONK
  • Sebek wrote: »

It's not the same rancor

how do you know?
  • I like the episode. Still a filler, but a fun one at least.
  • dalosto147 wrote: »

It's not the same rancor

how do you know?

Because the Rancor Luke faced was male.
    This one was female.
  • Rampant speculation- Omega is cloned from Tarkin or Kenobi

I don't think it is an accident that she has a Kiwi accent like Jango (Temeura Morrison). Expecting some sort of connection because of that.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Palpatine clone

Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    wrebmko3gwtf.jpeg
    63ql5t3gwcq2.jpeg

I don't think it is an accident that she has a Kiwi accent like Jango (Temeura Morrison). Expecting some sort of connection because of that.

Since she’s a Fett clone…
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Solid episode, I really enjoyed this one.

I'm still confused how in a galaxy far far away, no one has figured out that if you put a lock on the door of your ship, people will not just walk aboard whenever they want. :smiley:
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Solid episode, I really enjoyed this one.

I'm still confused how in a galaxy far far away, no one has figured out that if you put a lock on the door of your ship, people will not just walk aboard whenever they want. :smiley:

You can still slice the lock...DJ from TLJ could...

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »
    wrebmko3gwtf.jpeg
    63ql5t3gwcq2.jpeg

What is similar?

The hair

• Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    i liked this episode
  • KarateApina
    126 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    If Omega would be Palpas clone could she be Reys mom?

Edit. Hmm. Remembered wrong. The connection was trough her father.
  • nottenst
    682 posts Member
    dalosto147 wrote: »

It's not the same rancor

how do you know?

Michu is female and Pateesa is male

Maybe Michu is the mother of Pateesa?
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    If Omega would be Palpas clone could she be Reys mom?

Edit. Hmm. Remembered wrong. The connection was trough her father.

Exactly. Palpatine tried to clone himself, and ended up with Rey's father. Rey's mother was nobody Force-sensitive, most likely.

• hypo
    10 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    After watched last Bad Batch episod i really think Darth Maul is the next GL dark side

Also based on this
    Please CG, make an announcement :)