Commander Ahsoka Unlock for dummies?

Prev1
So, I've just spent 20 minutes googling how the heck do I unlock her and the only thing I got was a couple comment posts saying I need to finish conquest three times, wut? Or to get all shards in normal and hard, sorry but wut?

Can someone please share an official link like "you need to do THIS".

I'm currently at 4M GP (even have all ship sector 5 hard at 3 stars) and in a medium powerful guild so I should be able to get MOST of the game, shouldn't I?

But for the life of me I cannot find how to unlock her, help please!

Replies

• Deathbringer59
    562 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    3 conquest hard modes + plus buying her shards through the wandering scavenger in conquest is the shortest time you can unlock. She will still be available as a conquest reward after that but only for some time
  • KausDebonair
    1293 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Gulthaw wrote: »
    So, I've just spent 20 minutes googling how the heck do I unlock her and the only thing I got was a couple comment posts saying I need to finish conquest three times, wut? Or to get all shards in normal and hard, sorry but wut?

I'm currently at 4M GP (even have all ship sector 5 hard at 3 stars) and in a medium powerful guild so I should be able to get MOST of the game, shouldn't I?

It’s quite literally finishing Galactic Conquest (hard mode) 3 times (and buying the shards in conquest). No wuts about it.
  • you will be able to unlock Commander Ahsoka at 7* after 3 Hard Conquests if you are earning the maximum reward crate and purchase her shards from merchants.

O_o

I cannot even pass the 4th stage in hard conquest ... xDDDD

To the grind!!
  • Nissa123
    50 posts Member
    I can’t do hard conquest lol
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    Her shards are awarded in the prize box at the end of conquest.
    Additionally some shards are available for purchase in Conquest at a few of the wondering Jawa merchants.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member

You get shards for her from Galactic Conquest. If you're doing Normal Difficulty you only get her shards if you complete the whole thing, if you're doing Hard Difficulty you get them from any prize boxes. Some Wandering Jawa Merchants in Normal and at least one on each board in Hard Difficulty will sell 5 shards as well.

The maximum number you can get from one Conquest is 110, meaning you need to red box three Hard Conquests and buy the 5 shards at every Wandering Jawa.

Eventually a new character will become the Conquest reward character, which will reduce the number of her shards you get in prize boxes as well as reducing her cost on the Wandering Jawa nodes. When ANOTHER character becomes the reward character after that, then she'll be available to buy in the Conquest Store.

Does that help?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • BetterCallMaul
    250 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    you will be able to unlock Commander Ahsoka at 7* after 3 Hard Conquests if you are earning the maximum reward crate and purchase her shards from merchants.

O_o

I cannot even pass the 4th stage in hard conquest ... xDDDD

To the grind!!

You will unlock her, just not in 3 months. 3 months takes the top prize box 3 times(+ all wandering scavenger shard purchases).
  • You get most of her shards from the rewards crate in Conquest, which you receive in your inbox after the 2-week Conquest period ends. The maximum reward crate gives 25 Ahsoka shards in Normal difficulty and 90 shards in Hard difficulty.

You can also buy bundles of 5 shards from certain Jawa node merchants within Conquest. Normal mode has 1 merchant that sells these bundles and Hard mode has 4. If your purchase all shards and get the max rewards crate, then you will be earning 30 shards per Normal conquest or 110 shards per Hard conquest.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    twstdbydsn wrote: »
    What's a wut?

What you get when your guild can't get Wat.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • twstdbydsn
    1101 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    What's a wut?

What you get when your guild can't get Wat.

I feel bad for those guilds
  • So, I was checking the conquest normal and trying to find out why I had so many keycards missing...
    I hate these "feats", that's the reason I normally don't do the events because some of those are a complete waste of time

Current feats at the end of Conquest Normal:
    - deal at least 100.000 damage to an enemy in a single hit
    - defeat at least 3 enemies in the same turn
    - complete the batte after taking 10 or more consecutive turns before the enemy takes a turn

So, basically, "play this game the way WE want you to play it, because only specific squads will be able to accomplish all those three"

I'm not even going to research which squad would do 2 and 3, useless part of the game

• Gulthaw wrote: »
    So, I was checking the conquest normal and trying to find out why I had so many keycards missing...
    I hate these "feats", that's the reason I normally don't do the events because some of those are a complete waste of time

- complete the batte after taking 10 or more consecutive turns before the enemy takes a turn

So, basically, "play this game the way WE want you to play it, because only specific squads will be able to accomplish all those three"

I'm not even going to research which squad would do 2 and 3, useless part of the game

Oh dear. I could write a wall of text in reaction to all those things you just said, but don't have the time for this. But in short: No one tells you how to play the game. But if you want certain rewards, you will have to go through some challenges. That's how this game works. Nothing is for free. If you want good/the best rewards, then you have to work for them, simple as that. You are completely free to ignore all of this, but don't complain when it's the year 2022 and you still haven't unlocked the new Ahsoka.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    So, I was checking the conquest normal and trying to find out why I had so many keycards missing...

Just an FYI, if you do not want to or dont like theory crafting teams to beat certain strategic objectives or solve puzzles, then you may be playing the wrong game.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member

......What do you like about this game?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »

Complaining about it.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Shaddess
    221 posts Member
    edited June 2021

Saying this after saying that you “should get the MOST out of this game” in your first post makes me wonder if you even understand the point of a strategic game like this. Go play some afk game if you want to just sit around and collect rewards
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator

No.

The feats can be done with multiple squads. The trick is to brainstorm the right team given what you have

CG isn’t telling you how to play it, but come up with creative ways to do X Y Z challenge (feat)

Some feats are too easy where you can just use specific teams or play normally (50 LS/DS squads) so you can skip out the ones you don’t like
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Legend91 wrote: »

Complaining about it.

It’s bonus content!
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Legend91 wrote: »

Complaining about it.

It’s bonus content!

MORE CONTENT!
  • When are we getting those extra shards?
  • Miketo28
    204 posts Member
    When are we getting those extra shards?

Further to that, does everyone get five extra shards?
  • Miketo28 wrote: »

Further to that, does everyone get five extra shards?

That’s what they made it sound like
  • Whatelse73
    2146 posts Member

Go to YouTube and search for "skelturix". He does theorycrafting for various parts of the game and he has videos on how to do each sector boss in galactic conquest. He also does videos for the galactic challenges as well. A wealth of information, so you don't have to figure it out alone.
  • twstdbydsn wrote: »
    What's a wut?

It's Wat Tambor's husband.
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »

Go to YouTube and search for "skelturix". He does theorycrafting for various parts of the game and he has videos on how to do each sector boss in galactic conquest. He also does videos for the galactic challenges as well. A wealth of information, so you don't have to figure it out alone.

Honestly the best vids out there.

• Gulthaw wrote: »

Oh dear. I could write a wall of text in reaction to all those things you just said, but don't have the time for this. But in short: No one tells you how to play the game. But if you want certain rewards, you will have to go through some challenges. That's how this game works. Nothing is for free. If you want good/the best rewards, then you have to work for them, simple as that. You are completely free to ignore all of this, but don't complain when it's the year 2022 and you still haven't unlocked the new Ahsoka.

Ya, I made conscious decision to not perform surgery needed to try and get a GC redbox with my roster. I think I could do it, but it would take my game's fun away from me. When I want a real strategy game I play Chess.
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member

As it’s impossible to unlock her before mid July, no need to hurry ;)
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    What's a wut?

It's where reason goes to die.