This should give máx rewards

Replies

• Blubcop
    353 posts Member
    Why should it?
  • Only one feat left with 1 point to máx rewards seems wrong, this should reward effort not expending, then again why not? Give me ur point
  • ZeroSidius wrote: »
    Only one feat left with 1 point to máx rewards seems wrong, this should reward effort not expending, then again why not? Give me ur point

Every GC has worked like this.

There are faction specific feats that need to be completed at all tiers to earn top rewards.

This is to encourage roster depth & development.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    No top performance => no top reward
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    ZeroSidius wrote: »
    Only one feat left with 1 point to máx rewards seems wrong, this should reward effort not expending, then again why not? Give me ur point

There are specific feats that are the "main feats" for each event, they are worth 6 points and involve the faction, and one other. You can choose how you get the max rewards you can, but if you want the max rewards, you can only miss 3 points, not 6.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    I got an 89 on my test and got a B, I know you need a 90 for an A but I deserve an A because I got an 89.

What?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I didn’t work as hard as others but I deserve more...
  • MrSender
    79 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Foxer2373 wrote: »
    I didn’t work as hard as others but I deserve more...
    lol

because it should :D
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    MrSender wrote: »
    Foxer2373 wrote: »
    I didn’t work as hard as others but I deserve more...

because it should

"it" ?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Every one coment that is not working hard but not having the toons requiered in time is not working, as im playing and trying with my best, for that post saying a or b in a test, should you get a b if you answer correctly but maybe in a piece of paper instead of the official book needed for not having money to buy it 👀
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    ZeroSidius wrote: »
    Every one coment that is not working hard but not having the toons requiered in time is not working, as im playing and trying with my best, for that post saying a or b in a test, should you get a b if you answer correctly but maybe in a piece of paper instead of the official book needed for not having money to buy it 👀

That is not a good analogy for what is happening. Many f2p are getting the max crate in GCs. It has to do with game play not $$
  • Expencting every one has grievous relic yet not my case i know is possible with only that relic not even r7 but dont have it 😋