swgoh.gg account issues

Omikhron
2 posts Member
edited June 2021
Getting a bit nervous here that they can actually take-over my account. I tried to log in to swgoh.gg but there's no account bound to my email any more. I recreated an account and can't add my playerid because it says that it's already in use.

Please advice
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Are you sure you used the correct email. No you/it were not hacked.

Unfortunately this site is not for swgoh.gg and you will need to reach out to them to get this resolved. I believe they have a way to contact them on their site.
  • Omikhron
    2 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    I understand that, but is there any way that they can hack my game account with the help of swgoh.gg?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited June 2021
    Again, are you sure you used the correct email? Someone would need your log in information to change an email on that site.

I guess that is possible, but I'm not 100% sure if they will allow that.
  • yes, sadly I'm 100% sure. You can change the email in settings so it's not impossible.

But can they possibly change my swgoh account somehow with any information found @ swgoh.gg? I've contacted them on their discord now waiting for some assistance. But I'm mostly wondering here if my swgoh account is at risk somehow
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited June 2021
    If someone gained access to your .gg account, they would be able to see your player ID, which could be used though EA Help to link or recover to another email. That is a possibility, but I am not sure how likely that is through EA Help.

Yes I see you cna edit the email, I wasnt sure they will actually let you save a new email, I never tried.
  • The guy who runs swgoh.gg has a discord server dedicated to tech problems and announcements