Nadebotfm
546 posts Member
edited June 2021
is this still a thing or nah? feel like its been a while. just curious
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• MasterSeedy
    4995 posts Member
    Well, the Road Ahead is still a thing. I'm not sure if "state of the galaxy" is really any different, though, yeah, they do have a different name. SotG is probably still a thing, but we haven't had one for longer than we haven't had a RA.

They no longer promise a strict schedule on these things. The last Road Ahead announced the forthcoming GLOW, so it wasn't even all that long ago. I suspect we won't get another until it's time to announce the next GL, or maybe even later than that. The last "State of the Galaxy" that I know of was in mid December, so almost exactly 6 months.

Again, I can't really tell much of a difference between RA & SotG, but if there is one, then you're due a SotG pretty soon. If there isn't a real difference, then having a recent RA means we probably won't get another big report like RA/SotG soon.

So... yeah. Either this month or not for at least a couple months, depending on how connected CG thinks RA & SotG still are.

• Well, the Road Ahead is still a thing. I'm not sure if "state of the galaxy" is really any different, though, yeah, they do have a different name. SotG is probably still a thing, but we haven't had one for longer than we haven't had a RA.

They no longer promise a strict schedule on these things. The last Road Ahead announced the forthcoming GLOW, so it wasn't even all that long ago. I suspect we won't get another until it's time to announce the next GL, or maybe even later than that. The last "State of the Galaxy" that I know of was in mid December, so almost exactly 6 months.

Again, I can't really tell much of a difference between RA & SotG, but if there is one, then you're due a SotG pretty soon. If there isn't a real difference, then having a recent RA means we probably won't get another big report like RA/SotG soon.

So... yeah. Either this month or not for at least a couple months, depending on how connected CG thinks RA & SotG still are.

It's JMK not GLOW
    Abort your heresy or suffer the wrath of the High Ground
  • Crayons
    565 posts Member
    Please stop calling the coolest person in the Galaxy GLOW.
  • dogwelder79
    1465 posts Member
    Well, the Road Ahead is still a thing. I'm not sure if "state of the galaxy" is really any different, though, yeah, they do have a different name. SotG is probably still a thing, but we haven't had one for longer than we haven't had a RA.

It's JMK not GLOW
    Abort your heresy or suffer the wrath of the High Ground

If you pay him attention, he will continue. Just use JMK and eventually he'll get tired of trying to be funny.
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Stale of the Galaxy u mean