Conquest hard max reward

Prev134
Thufir
18 posts Member
How many of y’all got max rewards in hard mode? I just barely got it, can’t get another point.

Replies

• Artumas
    324 posts Member
    7 points over, not gonna bother doing anything else conquest-related unless someone in my guild asks for help with figuring something out.

Was at 420/425 and got 2 feats when I was just trying to get 1. Honestly, still didn't find it at all difficult - I AM enjoying the fact Rey's actually useful for a mode though. She's so much more useful for most of these feats than any of the other GLs. Conquest and it's no death requirements has really removed any regret I had about going after her instead of Kylo.
  • Ryconnan
    168 posts Member
    I agree Rey is gold in this mode. Got max box on my main and on my FTP alt both have Rey.

Without Rey my alt would be box 6.
  • Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    I will get the max rewards (I need to do the 50 ds battles and then I have it) I'm 4.3M, I don't have any GL and I also don't have JKL so it's definitely not impossible.
  • I got the max crate as well, but really hope CG will rethink the disk swap costs at least. There’s plenty of things they can do to make Conquest all it can be but not budging on the disk removal cost is a faulty decision on CGs part.
    However if they continue to think it’s a good idea to keep the cost, I’ve got some other awesome ideas they can implement to grief the players, for example charge 1 crystal every time you want to check out your character inventory or why not 40 credits when you start the game?
  • Konju
    1142 posts Member
    7 evades to go and I’m done.
  • TheJEFFtm
    917 posts Member
    I just wrapped it up (4 energy refreshes, mostly out of boredom rather than concern about finishing).
  • ywzxajwnffii.jpg
  • I finished this morning, Max crate on hard mode and had 6 boss feats that i skipped/ didnt do.
  • Salatious_Scrum
    2309 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    ywzxajwnffii.jpg

Is it possible to learn this power?
  • ywzxajwnffii.jpg

Not from a Jedi.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    ywzxajwnffii.jpg

Not from a Jedi.

What about a scavenger that throws biffs?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Stiehl
    27 posts Member
    I got it, but only by a few points too.

CG needs to change the disc cost. Kind of like with Deployable Cooling Systems, which was so good that people just settled into that strategy and never changed discs. They're encouraging that again because the currency is so valuable no one is going to want to swap discs and experiment. If it was free to change discs (or if I could reset them all once or twice a day or something), I'd still play around in the game mode. Can't though, so I won't bother.
  • ywzxajwnffii.jpg

Not only with Jedi...
  • Miketo28
    204 posts Member
    I got enough points today to earn max rewards. I hoarded conquest currency unintentionally, bought the 20 CAT shards and have 300 conquest currency to spare.

Would love to experiment and try for a few more feats, but cannot afford to waste currency simply to get a bit more enjoyment out of the game.

Moving forward, equipping data disks will need to be done with long term planning.
  • Salatious_Scrum
    2309 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    While I didn’t hoard from last conquest I hadn’t seen a reason to splurge and spend all the conquest currency anyways. I don’t have beskar Mando so razor crest isn’t a priority. I managed to eek out the max rewards even though dcs is gone
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    I got it and had no fun doing it.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    I'm 12 points short. :(
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • YetiYeti
    434 posts Member
    Ill actually get it this time. I still dislike the game mode immensely, and things like Datadisk swapping taking currency is an actual slap in the face still. Some of the datadisks are incompatible with teams, or versus bosses, and such.

I really wish CG tried to make this game mode fun instead of a tedious grind.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    YetiYeti wrote: »
    Ill actually get it this time. I still dislike the game mode immensely, and things like Datadisk swapping taking currency is an actual slap in the face still. Some of the datadisks are incompatible with teams, or versus bosses, and such.

I guess some people like being slapped then. I see this comment of "this" or "that" is a slap in the face, and yet they keep going.
    Not saying I agree that swapping discs should cost currency.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Thufir wrote: »
    How many of y’all got max rewards in hard mode? I just barely got it, can’t get another point.

Same. Wasn't all that hard but rather chorey.

• MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    ywzxajwnffii.jpg

Not from a Jedi.

What about a scavenger that throws biffs?

A travelling scav that may or may not return can work good as well.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    YetiYeti wrote: »

Agreed. Imo it can be made much harder (even a new diff. above the current one), but also work aroundable and experimentable.
  • Nadebotfm
    546 posts Member
    Nah i got the one before max. Tbh I cant be bothered chasing down some of these feats personally.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »

Just need 6 :'(
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »

Just need 6 :'(

you can do it!
  • In just under an hour I will do my 50th LS team battle and will move to 425/425 on the red crate.

I’ve done this with absolutely no crystal refreshes.

Cant say it’s been a barrel of fun, but it’s nice to know that max rewards can be obtained without any use of the Crystal stash.
  • It was a lot harder this time around. More of a challenge but I made the max reward so I'm happy
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Finished it a couple of days ago. I was 2 points shy of the max reward with all event and sector feats complete, trying to figure out which remaining boss feat I could get (all of them were tough) when I saw a 1* node I'd never gotten back to in s3. What a relief, some of those boss feats are horribly mismatched to the squads you face.

I enjoy the progression part of Conquest quite a bit -- to the point where I'll buy a refresh just to keep playing. But the mop up at the end for some of the sector feats is pretty dull. I'd be all for reducing some of the sector feat requirements (win X battles) along with their reward if we could get a sixth sector, or more battles per sector. Stretch out the fun part, rein in the tedious part.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Cs99
    146 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    I got it and had no fun doing it.

This pretty much sums it up. Really enjoyed the first couple of runs, but this one felt like more of a grind. Don't know if it's because of the changes or if the newness just wore off though.