CPit Rewards worth the effort?

Vengence
1100 posts Member
edited June 2021
After having CPit on farm, it seems a bit lackluster for the rewards, the aero’s are good if I was R8’ing more people, just seems like there should be more for the effort, not to mention the fact that there is still a huge disparity

Replies

• Vengence wrote: »
    After having CPit on farm, it seems a bit lackluster for the rewards, the aero’s are good if I was R8’ing more people, just seems like there should be more for the effort, not to mention the fact that there is still a huge disparity

its Worth the effort, you get full stun guns
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    I advise all guilds besides my own to stop bothering!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Vengence
    1100 posts Member
    Lmao
  • If it is on farm, it isn't much effort at all.

Pre-nerf, it was a giant PITA. Now it is cake, if you have an advanced guild.

That said, the rewards are 1) Aeromagnifiers and 2) Gear. If you need Aeros for more r8, then try for top spots. Personally, I get Aeros far faster than I can get zinbiddles or Impulse detectors to go with them, so I don't need Aeros too much. conquest gives some as well.

For gear, it is really random, sometimes you get pure rubbish from HAAT, sometimes you get a full stun gun or kyro. But that is pretty flat, ie if you take a 0 in the raid you still may win the lotto on gear.

So, worth the effort if you needs Aeros, else don't worry about what spot you take and hope for good rewards.
  • oXXo
    17 posts Member
    qaako060h8e7.jpeg
    This is a typical Rank two Effort. This could not be serious. Why not giving to Red Box only one Full Item.