How do i report someone for the second time?

Hello!

In my arena shard there is a guy who I reported previously. It was like 1,5 years ago, we were doing arena with full g12 EP sith teams, but at the end of the day, he got number 1 every time with g6-g7 Phoenix (his best characters at that time).
I reported him back then and after like 1-1,5 months he was gone.

1 week passed and he came back like nothing happened. Only difference is he was not hacking so obviously.

Our paths crossed again but he is still fishy. Like he has GAS with g11 Padme (220 speed), and g11 ShaakTi, and other interesting things like that.

My question is, since I’ve reported him before and only the mute option is available, how can I report him again?

Thanks

Replies

• I think you can “unmute” through the mute button and then can report them a second time.
  • Otherwise, if you have very suspicious proof, you could contact LuciferDaddy via PM. Note that he's probably going to need more than unlocking GAS with a G11 Padme/Shaak. While that's tough, a super good modding combined with insolent luck could theoretically make it doable.

• What about if they unlock GAS with R3 zzShaak, G8 zzPadme, G10 zGK, G8 zC3PO, G11 zAhsoka? I think that isn't even theoretically possible...
  • Otherwise, if you have very suspicious proof, you could contact LuciferDaddy via PM. Note that he's probably going to need more than unlocking GAS with a G11 Padme/Shaak. While that's tough, a super good modding combined with insolent luck could theoretically make it doable.

No, its just one of the many suspicious things about him/her, ofc.

Thank you all for replying btw.
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    If you want to report a potential cheater,
    please send a message to @CG_LucifersDaddy with details on why you think someone is cheating and your ally code plus the ally code and name of the suspected cheater.

Its helpful to provide as many screenshots as you can of his roster that you have doubts on, so that they can investigate him again to see if he went back to his old ways or not
This discussion has been closed.