GW is broken.

It is boring if you can sim as it still is vital to getting those resources. However they punish you for wanting to make your top 5 great. I like the vast amount of characters but for a game that has been around for awhile… they still can improve ALOT. I have an account where I first started and stopped but am 85 and way behind the players who can buy the hyperdrive still. And playing a newer one because it’s much fun building a new team knowing what I know. What I forgot was Galactic war SUCKS. It’s fun for awhile. I win some, I lose some. But it just feels funny that I can’t get past 6 nodes when I should be able to beat it. It’s ridiculous tbh. EA/Capitol Games you need to give us more and stop wasting our time. Star Wars is going to be around and you need to be the ones to please your loyal fans and players as well. Thank you

Replies

• What do you mean by “should be able to beat it” when you can’t get through 6 nodes? There is a lot of content you won’t be able to clear until you’re able to consistently beat GW.
  • Some of the game’s algorithms go with your top 5’s “squad power” or Collective GP. It’s just the way the game is built 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • No one is meant to be able to fully clear game modes at the beginning... I really don’t know what you expected...
  • No one is meant to be able to fully clear game modes at the beginning... I really don’t know what you expected...

Not to mention that thinking you only need 1 squad to beat the whole thing, especially since there are dozens of meta squads in GW now.