Geonoshian brute squad overpowered

AnarchyX91
posts Member
edited June 2021
I just have to say, the Brood Alpha Brute is WAAAY overpowered! There should be no way that a genoshian squad at 55,000 attack points should be able to kill a squad of Jedi with 83,000 attack points. Maybe this needs to be nerfed

Replies

• TVF
    36526 posts Member
    You'll learn that gp isn't really relevant the way squad synergy is.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    AnarchyX91 wrote: »
    I just have to say, the Brood Alpha Brute is WAAAY overpowered! There should be no way that a genoshian squad at 55,000 attack points should be able to kill a squad of Jedi with 83,000 attack points. Maybe this needs to be nerfed

Well, I've seen a way bigger GP difference between my squad and a Geo squad, and know from experience that it is not GP that matters in the arena. It's skill, strategy, and synergy that matter. GP is just to show how much the player has invested in their squad, and little else.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    While Geos are annoying with all their bonus attacks and mass assists, they are not OP, and should not be nerfed. If you think Geos are annoying and OP, wait till you fight Nest.

• Xcien wrote: »
    While Geos are annoying with all their bonus attacks and mass assists, they are not OP, and should not be nerfed. If you think Geos are annoying and OP, wait till you fight Nest.

Or a high relic KRU
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Xcien wrote: »

Or a high relic KRU

Those are annoying too. What about a fully maxed high relic KRU?

• darth_quont0r
    187 posts Member
    edited June 2021

Or a high relic KRU

Especially in 3v3 gac
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member

Or a high relic KRU

Especially in 3v3 gac

Nest is very fun in 3v3 GAC for defense...drive your opponent insane with the protection gain.

• Xcien wrote: »

Lol so true. But Geos are no big deal once you get Padmé/ JKR+Hoda+GMY+Bastila+1
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/