Conquest hard max reward

Replies

• nottenst
    682 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    I need to get one more Boss feat done and 2 more DS wins and then I should have it. With luck I should have it done later today or squeeze it out tomorrow morning. Used 1 energy refresh so far.

Update: Went with unsupported against GL Rey to finish it off.
    Post edited by nottenst on
  • Fanatic
    415 posts Member
    Zanir wrote: »
    If CAT shards weren't involved, I'd have stopped at box 6 and called it a day. I won't be getting the max 110 CAT shards from this conquest. I was only able to buy 5 from a scav, rest went to disc swapping to complete the feats. Charging event currency for disc swapping is about as fair as trapping a guy's balls in a vice and telling him you'll cut out his eyes unless he starts running.

If you are spending over 1000 currency on disk swapping (so you couldn't buy more CAT packs), you are probably doing something very wrong.

• You shouldn’t need to disk swap that many times... I only swapped disks once for when I needed to complete the evasion feat
  • SotaDraken
    447 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    not everyone gets the same data disks. RNG has been rough for some with the selection.

to compare is not really fair..
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    SotaDraken wrote: »
    not everyone gets the same data disks. RNG has been rough for some with the selection.

There are like 6 data disc stockpiles each sector so before getting into sector 5 you've already encountered 24 stockpiles to pick your discs from. Plenty of them to pick the ones you want to collect (leaders resolve, ruthless swiftness, zealous ambition, offensive buffs, debuff dismantler, ...).
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Legend91 wrote: »

There are like 6 data disc stockpiles each sector so before getting into sector 5 you've already encountered 24 stockpiles to pick your discs from. Plenty of them to pick the ones you want to collect (leaders resolve, ruthless swiftness, zealous ambition, offensive buffs, debuff dismantler, ...).

ideally yes..

when the choice is 3 of the same disk and rarity, not so much. Even the path of enemy nodes is different per account. My Conquest path is different from yours and we haven't even brought in the choices each of us make that add another variable. .

The question is how much do they differ.

It's not the same for everyone and harder to directly compare..
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Legend91 wrote: »

ideally yes..

when the choice is 3 of the same disk and rarity, not so much. Even the path of enemy nodes is different per account. My Conquest path is different from yours and we haven't even brought in the choices each of us make that add another variable. .

Since next conquest is in 4 days we can track our progress and path/disc choices with screenshots and see how it goes.

ideally yes..

Since next conquest is in 4 days we can track our progress and path/disc choices with screenshots and see how it goes.

cool! absolutely agree we need more data..

Please, tell me more about all these data disk options I had. This wasn't even uncommon for me in this round. In fact I experienced more multiples of one mod on one node in this single conquest than in the entirety of the previous 3. cqojpj8v414s.png
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member

Please, tell me more about all these data disk options I had. This wasn't even uncommon for me in this round. In fact I experienced more multiples of one mod on one node in this single conquest than in the entirety of the previous 3. cqojpj8v414s.png

And on the bottom stockpile there were another 3 amplify agony discs, right?
  • Did not get it.
    Stopped when I stopped having fun.
    May or may not get back to it.
    Too chore-y

And on the bottom stockpile there were another 3 amplify agony discs, right?

bottom section had 2 of the same disk and 1 other one. and the 1 was amplify agony. So many options!!! /s
  • Ratm1121
    16 posts Member
    I’m 8 points from it and I don’t care. The feats and the cost to swap data disks really take away from the fun of the game mode. The rewards are also just meh for 2 weeks of tedious grinding. The cooling systems data disk were broken but they were way more fun and made the game mode more fun.
  • ÌN_Algorìthm
    77 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    I’ve been able to max each conquest. It’s a different experience without deployable cooling systems. This round of conquest was a time consuming chore. Not a fan this round.
  • Miketo28
    204 posts Member
    Deployable cooling systems made certain feats much easier. Namely the mark 100 enemies. With DCS you could get 12 to 15 in a single battle. Without, I was lucky to get 4. That seems like an unnecessary grind, imo.
    Max crates definitely possible, but the game mode became less about fun and more of a daily chores.
  • Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    Miketo28 wrote: »
    Deployable cooling systems made certain feats much easier. Namely the mark 100 enemies. With DCS you could get 12 to 15 in a single battle. Without, I was lucky to get 4. That seems like an unnecessary grind, imo.
    Max crates definitely possible, but the game mode became less about fun and more of a daily chores.

Grievous against galactic republic gets 20+ in a battle. (Maybe you don't have grievous, but then JKR against NS can get easily 5 done)
  • Jo0121
    137 posts Member
    I got it, probably earlier than I needed to, but oh well.

I thought it was okay, I like the mode all in all. But I am going for last box mostly because of R8 mats, 1 extra conquest for Ahsoka isn't a big deal.
  • Hortus
    615 posts Member
    Sanderzas wrote: »

Grievous against galactic republic gets 20+ in a battle. (Maybe you don't have grievous, but then JKR against NS can get easily 5 done)

For me it's 7-8 per JKR vs NS before time runs out. Pretty tedious and stupid grind.

Grievous (and Piett) marks allies, not enemies. If it's even working it's a bug (either in feat description or mechanics).
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    Hortus wrote: »

For me it's 7-8 per JKR vs NS before time runs out. Pretty tedious and stupid grind.

Grievous (and Piett) marks allies, not enemies. If it's even working it's a bug (either in feat description or mechanics).

It just says "inflict marked" and nothing to do with enemies. I think they changed it so there is more than one avenue to complete this feat. So GG definitely works and made short work of the feat.

• Hortus
    615 posts Member
    Saada wrote: »
    Hortus wrote: »

It just says "inflict marked" and nothing to do with enemies. I think they changed it so there is more than one avenue to complete this feat. So GG definitely works and made short work of the feat.

There are different language versions of client, and it clearly says "enemies" in my game. Honestly I don't care where exactly problem is (mechanic, translation, original dev intentions, etc) - it most certainly not on MY side and it's CG job to give us correct information (and they are very bad at this). I just read the description and try to met conditions. Must I search description on several languages in some side sources and guess which one is correct (as English description can be wrong too)? Hell, we even don't have the ability to switch client language as many other mobile games do.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »
    I'm 12 points short. :(

Just need 6 :'(

you can do it!

Finally did it! Now to do it again in a few days. :(
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    I'm 12 points short. :(

Just need 6 :'(

you can do it!

Finally did it! Now to do it again in a few days. :(

congrats! back to the grind
  • LordHel
    32 posts Member
    Max reward for me. No GL, no JKL, 4.3 Mio GP.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    LordHel wrote: »
    Max reward for me. No GL, no JKL, 4.3 Mio GP.

Dang, nice work!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    Jo0121 wrote: »

I thought it was okay, I like the mode all in all. But I am going for last box mostly because of R8 mats, 1 extra conquest for Ahsoka isn't a big deal.

Probably be more than one extra conquest. We don’t know how many shards we’ll get when she won’t be the star of the show, but it will be less than what we’re getting now.

• Jo0121
    137 posts Member
    Starslayer wrote: »
    Jo0121 wrote: »

Probably be more than one extra conquest. We don’t know how many shards we’ll get when she won’t be the star of the show, but it will be less than what we’re getting now.

2 then, I don't think it would be more than that. But I am going for 7th box anyway for r8 mats and MKIV stun guns which I got yesterday 😂
  • MasterSeedy
    4993 posts Member
    If CAT shards weren't involved, I'd have stopped at box 6 and called it a day.

This is me. Life was very disorganized the last 4 or 5 days of conquest, and I wasn't having fun just cleaning up feats. So I blew it off for a couple days, then happened to find out that the difference between best (at 425) and 2nd best (I had been somewhere around 385) was 25 CAT shards.

That was enough to motivate me, but of course I'd let a lot of free energy go by, and I'd never used stim packs to regain stamina before and there were only 20 hours left. Had a mini freak out in the middle of the night (to which TVF can attest) when I couldn't figure out how to use the stims, but in the end I got 429 points and called it good.

If it hadn't been for CAT, I wouldn't have put myself through that last minute rush, but of course there's no reason I can't finish without that last, anxiety provoking crush if I'm organized and RL doesn't interfere, so here's hoping next Conquest goes more smoothly.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Conquest Runthrough - Day 1

eyabswzaddqy.png
    1) first 2 disc stickpiles is an obvious choice - taking the leaders resolve and equipping it
    2) doing a quick Geo battle with SLKR and getting the first advantages for the feat
    yxxc6518jgjv.png
    3) then following the Hux (avoiding GMY) + Phoenix path and doing some battles with CLS
    4) the 2 disc stockpiles only have trash however the next double stockpile has offensive buffs so I want to go north
    5) pick up any disc from the first 2 stockpiles and NOT equip it (no need to waste 5 currency later to unequip)
    6) do the Phoenix battle with CLS
    7) pick up the offensive buffs disc
    wgoj6um84tkf.png
    8) do an Ewok battle with GAS and reach the merchant in the middle
    9) the next disc stockpile has a blue leaders resolve that I'm gonna grab so need to go south
    10) doing a CLS battle (dodging GAS) with my own GAS and a Vader battle against Jango
    11) grabbing the leaders resolve and doing my last battle against Padme with GAS

My inventory after the very first day:
    xy1fa5cwjwfy.png
    1 more leaders resolve and a 1 star disc (ruthless swiftness f.e.) and I'm already done with my disc inventory.
  • MasterSeedy
    4993 posts Member
    You got WAY lucky with disks.