Commander Asoka

why are new developing players not given the opportunity to collect Ahsoka ?? There are no shards in the java shop in the usual "Conquest" mode. And on hard mode, starting from stage 3, almost every java has shards. not fair. it turns out that those who are already pumped will collect everything and a little weak will not collect at all. It seems like it was said that Ahsoka will be in 3 "Conquests" but for all 3 it is fashionable to collect about 30 fragments maximum.

Replies

• TVF
    36568 posts Member
    The devs appear to want CAT to be geared more towards end game players.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • CAT unlock within the first 3 months are geared more towards people that have the roster to clear hard Conquest. Sounds fair enough to me... it’s a reward for having played a longer time than newer players
  • crzydroid
    7282 posts Moderator
    This is nothing new. It was about a year from when tank raid dropped until I finally unlocked GK.
  • Just when they announced Ahsoka and the fact that she can be collected in Conquest. It was said that everyone can collect it. It is clear that completely new players will not even be able to participate in the Conquest. Tas requirements are good. But they would have done like other significant characters. 145 shards before opening at 5 *. And then farm up to 7 * already.
  • toshat2 wrote: »
    Just when they announced Ahsoka and the fact that she can be collected in Conquest. It was said that everyone can collect it. It is clear that completely new players will not even be able to participate in the Conquest. Tas requirements are good. But they would have done like other significant characters. 145 shards before opening at 5 *. And then farm up to 7 * already.

When did they mention “everybody” can unlock Commander Ahsoka? Of course completely new players cannot access her or Conquest... not every game mode has to be geared for beginners you know.