Newer Player Guilds Looking For Players - June 2021 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST*

Prev1
Sunnie1978
2937 posts Moderator
edited September 2021
If you are a NEWER PLAYER guild looking for players, post your ads here. A New Player guild is one that:
Is looking for players who are newer to the gamer
Should not really have minimum player level/GP and character requirements

Rules:
No player advertisements. This thread is for guild advertisements only.

Do not reply to advertisements here. Instead, send a private message to the poster/guild recruiter or join their recruitment channel if they have one.

Do not post anything that is not a guild advertisement. This means no "I sent you a PM" or anything like that. This includes telling people not to post here. If you see such a post, flag it as "Other" or "Spam" and a mod will remove it.

Do not post personal contact information, such as chat IDs or email addresses, here. That information should only be handed out through private messages. Links to third-party chat servers/channels are OK.

Feel free to update your ad as often as you like to include relevant information, such as answers to frequently asked questions, current recruitment status, the size of your waitlist, more awesomeness, etc.

One ad per guild.

** ANY POSTS VIOLATING THESE RULES WILL BE REMOVED **

How you sell your guild is up to you but please try to keep it to a reasonable length. Some basic information you should include is:
Your guild name
Forum usernames of your guild recruiters
Link to your guild's recruitment chat server/channel, if applicable (Discord, Line, etc)
Your guild's reset time, preferably in terms of UTC or GMT offset (UTC 11:30, GMT -06:00, etc)
What tier of raids your guild completes and how often
How well your guild does at Territory Battles and Territory Wars
Anything else you feel is important for people to know
Post edited by Sunnie1978 on

Replies

• WraithyStacey
    76 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Hi all, I made a separate post but will drop a few details here.

Guild: Wraith'sBeloved
    Recruiting Leader (myself): ŞțąčëýWřåįţh
    Recruiting Officers:
    • yerauldboy
    • BadAssGringo
    • GrandAdmiralGrogu
    • DarthQuiverous

We operate out of GMT time but happily accept global.

Our aim here is to do what we enjoy doing and helping new players find their way around, advise and support their journey. The officers and I were in a similar targeted guild until a few days ago. We decided we'd create our own and that brings us here.
    We are happy to accept stronger players as well as the newer ones as long as they share our mental direction and be part of the cause. Who knows maybe one day the members won't want to leave and we end up being competitive...smalls steps first though.
    The reason we want this is because we're not all people in it to win it. Some of us enjoy a different side of the game and again is why we're here.

If interested please acknowledge the rules the admin have set above and get in touch with one of us accordingly.

thanks for reading.

ŞțąčëýWřåįţh <3<3
    Post edited by WraithyStacey on
  • bizznerd
    117 posts Member
    **Bad Batch Force **

10 MIL 17/50

We are a semi-competitive friendly guild looking for new players.

We don't have any specific team requirements, but we try to collect daily tickets daily as much we can.

We are still learning and growing as a guild, but I can assure you that we are highly motivated and in love with Star Wars and this game in general.

**Looking for **
    Any GP
    Willingness to grow!
    min 75 lvl
    Bad Batch fan

**Rules **
    Let's play and have fun!
    Please join TW if you can Participate in TB, Raids, GWs, & Tickets
    Be polite to other guild members
    Guild Reset = 12:00 UTC

Guild: Bad Batch Force
    https://swgoh.gg/g/84059/bad-batch-force/

If this is the answer you are looking for, come talk to our guild Officers on our Recruiting Server by clicking the link below. You can also DM me to find out more.

https://discord.gg/mNbCMbHYvB
    The clones of Experimental unit 99 have a tendency to veer from standard combat protocol.

Guild: Bad Batch Force

Join the Discord server

Our official site
  • JScruffy
    34 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    Foundlings of Mándalore

SORRY WE'RE FULL AT THE MOMENT!

https://swgoh.gg/g/81868/foundlings-of-mandalore/

Requirements and Rules
    - Follow Officer's directions
    - Any GP may join
    - Full Participation in Territory Battles
    - Full Participation in Territory War if you joined in
    - Usage of Discord
    - Be Respectful to everyone and keep it Decent (All ages in here)
    - Contact an officer (beforehand) if you plan to be away for more than 24 hours

The Lowdown
    Guild Leader: AikoTheWicked
    We are a starter guild that has ties to a larger guild.
    Players can come here to learn and grow. If they are interested, Active, and have grown to around 2.5 million GP they may move up to our larger guild. Both guilds share our Discord so there is plenty of advice from new, and older members.

Raid times are 5:30pm PT/ 8:30pm EST
    24 hour sign up for all raids.
    ALL Heroic raids

To Join or if you have questions
    Contact us through our Recruiting Discord
    https://discord.gg/fZu2rNcn4Y
    Post edited by JScruffy on
  • VaderRen5
    95 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Hello everyone,

The End Order of the Galaxy is looking for one member at level 85. We are at 61 million gp, All Heroic Raids. Raids are auto launch at 8:00 pm utc with 24 hour join period. We get about 25,000 tickets a day. Have 3 GL in guild. We are 16-4 in TW and 25 stars in both dark and light side hoth. All we ask is be active, if your going to be gone longer then 3 days, let us know and you won't be removed. Try to get 600 tickets but it isn't mandatory. If you have any questions, feel free to reach me in game, my ally code is 315-592-536 or you can send an invite to join the guild! Hope to see you soon
    Thanks
  • Hello newer players! I'm an officer in a small but growing guild in search of new recruits. We dont have a mandatory minimum gp or level to join our guild. We just ask that you contribute to earning raid tickets and join in on events you qualify for. Find us in game by using the guild search tool.... First Galactic Friendpire
  • Hi we are fairly new Guild looking for active members don't care about level long as you are active join in on the Guild event that you can Endor comdo elite look us up and join to day 😀
  • SirHusky
    99 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Guild name: Husky Champions
    Guild recruiters: SirHusky
    No chat server channel
    7:30 PM Guild Reset Time
    No raids completed yet
    No territory battles & territory wars completed
    Ally Code: 585-991-157

• Guild Name: The Randos Republic

We are a new guild. There are no GP or level requirements. Play as much as you want, no one will be kicked unless you don't log in for more than 14 days. Right now the main focus is to get enough raid tickets to start running raids and territory wars in order to develop your characters.

Come join us and help build this guild and see what it becomes.

ally code: 422-131-445

US Based CST reset 6:30pm
  • Hi everyone,

Guild name: Broken Motivator

I am an officer for our guild and I am looking to recruit 4 new members, potentially more as we’ve seen an increase of inactivity within the guild. UK based guild operating within GMT time zone.

Currently the guild gp is sitting at ~87M so we’ve just recently started to take part in darkside Geo TB.

We are looking for daily active players who are:
    - Ideally at level 85 (but no gp restrictions)
    - Willing to take part in guild events such as raids, Twars and Tbattles (Currently simming Hpit raid as well as running Htank and HSith, all with 24 hour joining periods.)
    - Will communicate with other guild members and follow instructions set by officers within guild chat. (Discord is available but not mandatory just yet.)
    - But mainly just wanting to have fun and enjoy the game!!! We have some experienced players in the guild so we are always happy to help and guide newer players :smiley:

My ally code is 542-848-996 so please feel free to message myself or send a joining request to the guild through the advanced guild search!

We hope to see you on the holotables!!!
  • DynastyX
    19 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    asixhgxwn9d9.png

“Legion X Of The Republic”

Our SwGOH Profile: https://swgoh.gg/g/85271/legion-x-of-the-republic/

We are a friendly and competitive group. Were focus on growing our guild to be more competitive. We are a good community willing to help each other out. We are looking for active members to help bring us to the next level.

We have a discord but is not required to join.
    What we can offer:
    - A competitive guild.
    - An active and friendly community.
    - Advice on roster building.

What we are looking for:
    - Be active and produce 500+ tickets a daily.
    - Participate in all guild event.
    - Be social and have a good attitude.
    - At least 1.5Mil GP and commitment to improve. (If you have less GP we will work with you as long as you are active)

If you are interested, please contact us.

ALLY: Code 917-883-859
    Post edited by DynastyX on
  • Been playing for a bit. A friend has told me how to get stuff like swgoh.gg etc started to make it easier.
    I'm want to join a uk based guild die to my time zone and work etc. I have discord as well so discord would be awesome.
    This is my swgoh.gg
    https://swgoh.gg/p/961257455/
  • Matttttt
    4 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Hey. Just created a new guild, old guild wasn't for me and a few others as it lacked communication and leadership. New guild is called J3di Order Elite. We're looking for active players and all players in the guild need to take part in guild activities i.e territory wars/battles. Welcoming all levels 40+ to learn and grow together. You're welcome to join us and this guild will be for the long run! We have a discord chat You're welcome to join. Advice is given and a bit of banter :) Thanks!
  • Hi everyone ! If you are beginning in the game and you are bored of guilds which start raids too hard for your level, well I have a solution, join my guild !

Name of the guild : TuTePrendsPourUnJedi (it's a french line of star wars 😂 yes we are french but we can talk in english).

This is a new guild and we are looking for new players. We created this guild because we were bored of doing nothing in raids of other guilds because they were too hard.

Our goal is to start a guild step by step and to play raids with a difficulty adapted for our levels.

Don't be shy, join us !
  • Beskar Bounty Hunters is looking for 4 more active palyers to join a 96M active/relaxed guild

No minimum GP. Great for new players.

We run heroic raids, dark GEO, and light Hoth

Guild reset is 7:30 PM EST. Raids take place around the same time.

Benefits
    Discord/Experienced Members to provide advice

RaidHan, Kenobi, Traya, Wat Shards to build out your team

No GP Minimum

24 Hr notice for raids

If you stick with us you will grow your GP in no time

Requirements
    Bring a good attitude

5 days inactive without notice is a kick

Participation in TB is important

Contact me MManarth for more information
  • Our new guild "republican rookies" is perfect for new or casual players, because neither your gm nor your level matters to us.
    We just created our guild, and jumped to 50 members fast now you can help us grow and get stronger.
    We try to listen to every member so everyone has fun and progresses. (for example we give new players a chance to explore the raids before our strong members end them)
    Our guild is able to finish all differed raids frequently and more importantly give home to players who don't want to get kicked for not joining a discord or taking a day off and just wanna have fun without constant pressure
    You can also add our guildleader, in case you have questions, with this code:
    477-558-427
    Liveticker:
    47/50
    22.5M GP
  • Dear Jedi, Sith and War-Droids,

our new friendly and relaxed guild - "Wächter der Ordnung" - is looking for new members.

We´re new to the game and playing since 3 weeks now. So perfect for new players in game. Everyone´s welcome :) If you´re interested, just join the guild (it is open status), or add and pm me with my Code: 662-485-167

We´re looking forward to start with guild raids as soon as possible, but without pressure. It is a game and should make fun.

Reach lvl 22 to get access to the guild menu and join the club.

May the force… You know it, guys :)

Greetings!
  • M1lk Crown is a new guild based around a core group of players who migrated from another mobile game to SWGoH.

We're looking for new players to join a casual guild with no set requirements for level or participation.

We have a discord, and a few veteran players who are helping to accelerate early game progress, especially with early raid unlocks.

If you have any question, talk to me at ally code 544-989-822
  • Русскоговорящий альянс ищет игроков, не важно сколько у тебя ГМ главное активное участие МыЕстьВсеСитхи
  • EternalOrder1
    5 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    Hello Everyone!

I have recently left my guild and started a new guild to help anyone that is struggling to find an active guild! I remember how hard it is to find an active guild. My plan is to do heroic raids right away when we have enough tickets. Everyone is welcome to join, all I ask is to be active and participate. There will be officer positions available once there are around 15 members in the guild. The guild name is Knights OfThe Eternal Empire. If you would like to join, just search up the name! If you have any questions or would like me to send an invite, reach me in game at 162-723-922. Can't wait to see you in the guild!
  • Acolytes Holocron

New player guild

No Discord

Lower tier raids for those that want to play the raids a little before joining guilds that will finish them for you.

Looking for active players, but if you miss a few days because of say ... life ... it won't be held against you. We don't boot until inactive for 21 days.

Look us up in game
  • IGuzmanV
    2 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Hello there SWGOH players
    "CAGoHPower" guild is open for you to join!
    NO MIN GP, you just can join us!
    We offer a cool chat and support, we do Tier 4 Rancor, Tier 4 Sith Triumvirate and Heroic Tank every weekend
    3 day inactive = warn; 5 day inactive =kick unless you warn us about your inactivity
    Guild GP: 15.98M, LS Hoth 10 Stars DS Hoth 4 Stars
    Ps: Now 46/50, and we are waiting FOR YOU! to join us!
    Ps2: We hit at least 18k tickets everyday, if you join us, it will be still more!
    https://swgoh.gg/g/85339/cagohpower/ Join our Discord too https://discord.gg/BY4GD9tQ
    Personal swgoh.gg profile: https://swgoh.gg/p/164137238/

More info by PM
    Post edited by IGuzmanV on
  • EternalOrder1
    5 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    Hello everyone, The End Order of the Galaxy is looking for three members at or close to level 85. We are under new leadership due to the previous leader stepping down. We are at 61 million gp, All Heroic Raids. Raids are auto launch at 5:00 pm utc with 24 hour join period. We get about 25,000 tickets a day. Have 1 GL in guild. All we ask is be active, if your going to be gone longer then 3 days, let us know and you won't be removed. Try to get 600 tickets but it isn't mandatory. If you have any questions or want an invite, message the leader in game at 924-442-545 or Crimson, 1 of the officers 811-344-664.
  • https://swgoh.gg/p/797756153/

guild fell apart

6.3m player
    Solid squads
    2 GL and 3rd on the way
    need a strong guild
  • EmperorsNephew
    1 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    "Hello there"
    Guild: TowerofTwins

Leader: twintower (4.8m GP and about to get a GL)
    Recruiting Officers: (myself) EmperorsNephew, Poopy, and Shiver!
    Members: 30+ players

Time: We accept all time frames. An officer is active almost all times + we give 24HR to join raids.

Raids: We can clear all heroic raids and get pretty good tickets every day.

TB: We do Hoth darkside and lightside and get a decent amount of stars

TW: We are currently undefeated in TW

DISCORD: We have a discord which is very well set-up. This is where you can ask for help, share your achievements, show your grand arena, give us a notice if you are going inactive for a week or longer, chat with each other about anything, etc.

Rules: Join the discord and have fun!

Overall we have a really good starter guild with extremely good and knowledgeable players at the top and some mid/starter players. We are very friendly and open to any active players.
    We hope you can join us on your Star Wars Journey!
    Post edited by EmperorsNephew on
  • Daggy25
    2 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    Hello there! We are a guild for beginners who want to start raids and possibly territory battles. We are looking for alot of players who want to work together and get stronger over time. Pm if you are interested. There are possible officer spots available. We look forward to having you join the Grand Masters of the Order! May the force be with you!
  • We have an any player guild - Acolytes of the Dark Order https://swgoh.gg/g/85614/acolytes-of-the-dark-order/

We have 30+ slots available with a range of members looking to help out anyone. Our guild reset time is UTC -6:30

We are doing raids and TB. Come join us, we'd be happy to help you along your journey

Ally code 988-765-132
    GracelessMess
  • Hi I am a long time player started at launch, just started a 2nd account, I am looking for members that are willing to put in effort to boost themselves and the guild, participating is required, be friendly and respectful, no political talks, this is an escape,

Guild Name

LuckiSith

Anyone is welcome.
  • Captain_Caveman1
    292 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    GUILD: Pizza4life

FREE TO JOIN

HEROIC Pit and Tank raids! 24 hour join period
    Tier 6 Sith raid

Be Active! 2 days no-show, your booted! 2 times missing guild activities, your booted! Small warnings are posted in game.
    Being active helps us all grow!

We win a lot of Wars against a lot of inactive guilds!

Check us out in-game

And check often, one day we might be full, and a day or two later we may have 3 or 4 spots open.

We're around 30 million GP so set your guild search for less
  • jsnghr5dhkfp.jpeg

https://swgoh.gg/g/75589/ventress-cgimsoi-dashi/

Ventress Cгімsои Dаши (VCD) is a friendly guild looking for players committed to getting most out of the game as possible.

Looking for players at lvl 85 and at least
    1 Mil GP
    600 daily tickets
    Discord Required
    TB participation is a requirement, TW is highly recommended.
    Currently running heroic pit, HAAT, and HSTR.
    DS Hoth Tb - 18-24*
    LS Hoth Tb - 18-24*

We can offer help with character development, smart resource management, and mod optimization.
    All I ask is that you stay active.

Our goal at VCD is to help new players learn about the game, and to provide an environment to grow lower-gp accounts. We have an active Discord community, filled with people willing to help and to have fun and make friends.

Come join a resource-rich, supportive and fun guild while space lasts!

Please feel free to DM me or join our discord server with any questions https://discord.gg/Vvy63WgPsk . We are looking forward to seeing you soon!

Join the Cгімsои Dаши and together we will plunder the riches of this galaxy ......
    and we have cookies. 😜

Thanks, Evo
  • k5eh22w8oo8c.jpeg

Grand masters of the order

We Currently have 10/50 and looking for brand new starter players

this brand new guild has joined us as our new starter guild to help new players get the best experience from this game

We are part of The ANZAC coalition an amazing family of 13 guilds from starter guilds to top end guilds with players predominantly Au/Nz guilds with three American timezone guilds.
    We are a discord active, dedicated guild that is focused on all aspects of the game. We are seeking people who are looking a fun environment but still very competitive in game.

All 13 guilds are active, coordinated (particularly for TW and TB), and have strong leadership. The Coalition shares a common Discord server, and members flexibly and seamlessly transfer between guilds as necessary/desired to provide support, gain extra shards, test squads in HSTR, and the like. This coordination and united approach underpins everything we do and has been vital to our success both on Discord and in-game.

Ds hoth not done yet as new guild
    Ls hoth not done yet as new guild

🔹 Guild reset is 7pm pst
    🔹 Raids are beginner level at the moment

Requirements:
    🔶 brand new daily active player no level requirements
    🔶 300 Daily Raid Tickets Mandatory
    🔶 All tw are optional and if you join participation in defence/offence is required
    🔶 Participate in Both TB and able to follow instructions.
    🔶 Discord and swgoh profile mandatory.

Ask for Dago25#9016 on our discord landing page https://discord.gg/zrn3AMc
This discussion has been closed.