I Don't think i can beat rey - normal

matt1981
10 posts Member
edited May 2021
Hi everybody

so i have been playing through conquest and now i am currently up to rey sector 4 normal. iv never taken her on before so i want to let my squads get back up to health before i even attempt it, but im not sure i have anything in the tank to beat a gl. even with all the data discs i have. I'm not really sure about how to go about trying it or attack strategies.
here is a link to my current roster https://swgoh.gg/p/184847847/ if it doesn't work i can be searched by user name shades of the scared via google it should do the trick.
its not the best roster in the world but there might be something in there i can put together to try to make this happen. this is a list of my current data discs that i have at the moment.

Leader's Resolve (2 dot green)
The allied unit in the Leader slot gains 66% Max Health, 53% Max Protection, 40% Offense and 20% Speed.

(X2) Leader's Resolve (3 dot blue)
The allied unit in the Leader slot gains 82% Max Health, 65% Max Protection, 49% Offense and 24% Speed.

Deadly Momentum (4 dot purple)
All allies have +30% Shield Penetration and gain 30% Offense when an enemy falls below 100% Health. Data Disk effects that trigger when enemies fall below 100% Health also trigger at 70% and 40% Health.

(X2) Entrenched (2 dot green)
At the start of battle allied units gain Protection Up (50%).

Debuff Dismantler (2 dot blue)
Whenever an allied unit gains a buff, they have a 30% chance to dispel all debuffs on themselves and gain 15% Mastery (stacking).

Zealous Ambition (2 dot green)
Allied healers gain Offense equal to 44.2% of their Max Health.

Zealous Ambition (2 dot blue)
Allied healers gain Offense equal to 54.4% of their Max Health.

Turn Meter (2 dot green)
Whenever an ally gains a buff, they also gain 2.5% Turn Meter.

Caustic Emissions (1 dot blue)
Enemy units gain two Damage over Time effects and Burning for 2 turns at the start of their turn, which can't be resisted.

Amplify Agony (2 dot green)
Whenever an ally inflicts a debuff on an enemy, they also deal 6.63% Max Health damage to that enemy.

all the rest are 2 dot silver discs but i will list them anyway and they are as follows.

Amplify Agony
Whenever an ally inflicts a debuff on an enemy, they also deal 5.1% Max Health damage to that enemy.

Health Recovery
Whenever an ally gains a buff, they also recover 7% Health.

Power
Allied units gain 20% Offense and 17% Critical Damage.

Stacking Offense
Whenever an ally gains a buff, they also gain 4% Offense (stacking).

that's all i have to go, so if there's anyone out there that would kindly take the time to have a look through my roster and try and make some kind of a team, that might just have a chance at this i would be grateful for anyone's help on this. kind regards matt.

Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Konju
    1142 posts Member
    Here’s a video for Hard mode, but just try it out on Normal. I see your Vader is R7 so there might be a chance (though your Thrawn is a bit low). Give it a watch. That’s likely your best chance.
    https://youtu.be/f3I8MFzUT0M
  • You can do it!
  • matt1981
    10 posts Member
    thank you for the link to the video i will give it a watch and see how its done. sounds like i will have to invest more in my thrawn. the reason he is like he is at the moment is because im just going through my roster as a list
    for sith eternal requirements.
  • matt1981
    10 posts Member
    snv75px2fgu3.jpg
  • Konju
    1142 posts Member
    I mostly did the same with my alt account, I just found Thrawn particularly useful with my main so I upped him early.
  • matt1981
    10 posts Member
    Well after a lot of attempts I managed to get it done in the end. I did it with my jedi in the end. Now I'm up to kylo on sector 5.
  • matt1981
    10 posts Member
    sl2lfcma3kcg.jpg
  • Nice! Padme works great against SLKR
  • Konju
    1142 posts Member
    matt1981 wrote: »
    Well after a lot of attempts I managed to get it done in the end. I did it with my jedi in the end. Now I'm up to kylo on sector 5.

Awesome! I didn’t get past Rey with my alt account. Well done.
  • Konju
    1142 posts Member
    Spoke too soon, just beat her so going for T6 crate yet.
  • Korban
    100 posts Member
    matt1981 wrote: »

What's your Jedi team?