GAC score in Division 7 issues

PigRiderStarWatcher
56 posts Member
edited June 2021
I have this F2P account for 2 years and am at 3.2 million GP currently, and I tried my best to complete all the GAC feats. I also have won the past two battles and now at a score of 8643.
My score per Round Win is 1200, so yesterday it was 7443; and I was at the 1st place yesterday, until 5pm EST today.

But I discovered a problem: after 5pm EST today the 1st person(GP:3.7 million) in my division group has a score of 9643, whereas my score is 8643. The 2nd person (GP: 3.1 million) is at 9541. Even I completed my current doable feat, I will get at most 8723.

How come these guys get so many points? Could someone explain to me what happened? Shoulnd't be that in the same division, we can settle the same number of defense slots? I just don't understand how this works... :neutral:jzzy4buz1pp8.jpg
kpha2qnyclgv.jpg

Replies

• Never mind, I was dumb! I didn't set any defense just yet.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    I just want to give props to op. OP made a post bc thing X made no sense to him. Didn't blame cg or scream about how rigged and unfair everything is, but just didn't get something. Then he figured it out, and updated us. And did it in a self-depreciating way that deflected any problems. Just wanted to thank OP for that
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Never mind, I was dumb! I didn't set any defense just yet.

Lol, been there!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
This discussion has been closed.