Wrong Awards in GC?

Steco
4 posts Member
edited June 2021
Got anyone else the wrong rewards? I got the red box. But i‘m missing at least 5 „Luftlinsen“. Don‘t know what‘s called in English. You know those pieces for Relict 8
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Konju
    1142 posts Member
    Aeromagnifiers. I received all 10.
  • I didn’t receive the 5 I was slated for. Just figured it was a mirage
    7xcvvjp9ip14.jpeg
  • Steco
    4 posts Member
    Now I‘m sure: I only got the second best Box Rewards, although I got the red box. Even the shards of Commander Ahsoka are wrong
  • @CG_SBCrumb Looks like some people are getting the wrong rewards?
  • Whatelse73
    2146 posts Member
    Steco wrote: »
    Got anyone else the wrong rewards? I got the red box. But i‘m missing at least 5 „Luftlinsen“. Don‘t know what‘s called in English. You know those pieces for Relict 8

Try throwing up a screenshot of the item you think you were missing, that might help.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Just checked mine, I have not accepted it (need to deal with mods) and mine has all 10 of them.
  • I should have gotten 5 but zero in my crate! They were what I was looking forward to the most.
    7xcvvjp9ip14.jpeg
  • Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    I got all 10 (I'm very sure because conquest is my only r8 source and I got my first r8 yesterday)
  • CG performs quality checks to make sure rewards are as they should be. Also, they have historically been amazing at making sure people get what they deserved, if not more. I can think of at least 3 occassions where they were like, "And here is 250 or 500 Crystals for any misfortune this didn't actually cause you."
  • Most likely explanation here is that several users have misunderstood the display within Conquest.

When you’ve won the t6 golden crate, the game shows you the red crate as your “next” reward. I think people complaining about missing rewards actually earned one crate below what they think they earned.
  • Steco
    4 posts Member
    426 Points Maximum Reward.
    I know what I did. I also spent several crystals. x2bpxoekjm4x.jpeg
  • Steco
    4 posts Member
    As you see: I got the red box, but I didn‘t got my right rewards
  • I didn’t misunderstand anything, I do understand the “next available reward” but my reward was supposed to have 5 r8 pieces and I didn’t get them. I spent extra crystals to make sure I reached that crate before the event ended and was super happy to get my first r8 pieces. Just still waiting on them.
    7xcvvjp9ip14.jpeg
  • Deathbringer59
    562 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Hold up there's an easy way, let's your CAT shards, if they're 90 or more, you got the red box. 60-85 you got the T6 box (like me)
    Post edited by Deathbringer59 on
  • I am missing 5 CAT shards for some reason as well. I had 5 shards before Conquest ended and am now at 90. I should be at 95. Or did I miss something and the max crate only gives 85?
  • Ohh man this is juicccy.

My rewards seem in order.
  • Hold up there's an easy way, let's your CAT shards, if they're 90 or more, you got the red box. 60-80 you got the T9 box (like me)

How many R8 pieces did you get for your crate?
    7xcvvjp9ip14.jpeg
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    Hold up there's an easy way, let's your CAT shards, if they're 90 or more, you got the red box. 60-80 you got the T9 box (like me)

I had 20 before conquest ended and I only bothered getting the T6 crate which gave me 65 so I have a total of 85.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Deathbringer59
    562 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Only 5 R8 pieces. I've gotten T6 box twice from hard conquest which gives me 10 total.

pgony5aypmku.jpg

@ImaSmakya sorry I fixed it, I forgot about 5 shards

Edit again: T6, keeping mistaking T9 box from the galactic challenges
    Post edited by Deathbringer59 on
  • Steco
    4 posts Member
    Hold up there's an easy way, let's your CAT shards, if they're 90 or more, you got the red box. 60-85 you got the T9 box (like me)

That‘s the next evidence. I‘ve got 80 CAT shards. It should be at least 100.

Anyone of CG interested in this malfunction? @CG_SBCrumb

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    @Steco
    Please open a ticket with EA Help, through the in game help button, they can see what prize box you got and rewards you accepted.
This discussion has been closed.