r/AskTheForum

Qhorin_Halfhand
16 posts Member
edited June 2021
This questions is for all the guilds that stream all 250 TW battles and still lose. It that fun for you? Is it better, worse, or the same as a root canal? Rank and file members - do you enjoy someone else playing your account by proxy? Officers - do you enjoy spending 24 hours on discord streaming?
Just curious, asking for a friend.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Don't answer all at once guys and gals.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    *Wut
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • If you're looking for answers, you've come to the wrong place.
  • Jeez, i can only think of one thing worse than a guild that streams all TW battles....a guild so immature that they come to the forum to mock their opponents for doing it
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • That sounds really not fun and a huge waste of time
  • Konju
    1142 posts Member
    I would not enjoy being an officer or player under these conditions but to each their own.
  • Jeez, i can only think of one thing worse than a guild that streams all TW battles....a guild so immature that they come to the forum to mock their opponents for doing it

IDK, it is a mobile phone turn-based game. If you aren't open to mockery in your turn-based mobile phone game mistakes, you've set a new bar for being a snowflake.