2Next

Replies

• Starslayer
    2418 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    ImaSmakya wrote: »
    No, they did not give participation numbers and I don't think they will. They only provided the percentage that autoset the first round and the difference between 5v5 and 3v3 for that percentage.

Those %s represent the number of players that join and do not participate.

But yes sorry that is not the numbers on people who participate in GACs, as in they do not tell us how many players join or dont.

1/3 of players joining something and not playing it seems pretty high. I wonder how high the percentage needs to go before they introduce some real changes (4v4, Hiding score until the end, different zones, ships upfront, etc) The new changes in the amount of team was a nice touch, but I don't think it shook it up enough, although it is too early to tell just yet.

I would think the % not joining would be the point of concern, not the no play %. If they have a high enough join rate, then they may not push changes that may run off players who are joining already.

I disagree. Not joining means you don’t care about the game very much, as you’re not willing to press a button once a month for extra gear. Not playing means you still want the extra gear, so you’re active in the game, but you don’t like playing the mode. It would be interesting to see what other game modes those 30% don’t engage. Maybe it’s not gac specific and it’s just players who play this game very casually, and don’t engage in combat mission in tb for instance. If it’s the case, tweaking things in gac won’t change a thing. They just don’t want to put a lot of time in the game and simply want to collect cool Star Wars characters (no judgement there).
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Fair points.