Did you all even think of 3v3 GAC when you developed the GL characters?

2Next

Replies

• Wimma
    152 posts Member
    GLs are very difficult to counter in 3v3. That's one of the reasons many dislike 3v3, and many dislike the GL idea, as they break the rock/scissors/paper game of balance.
    Also the 3v3 game mode has nothing to do with the rest of the game. It is an orphan mode.
    The game was designed (supposedly balanced) for 5v5, so moving to fewer numbers on a team will more heavily favour the stronger toons. Try 1v1, best/more GLs win. Fun (not).
    I'd suggest if you don't like it, just let it auto and wait for 5v5!
    CG won't listen to people complaining in forums, but I assume they pay attention to game stats. This is a game, so if a game mode is no fun for you, show them, and don't let is stress you out.
    The forums are not the place to get comforting support for your game troubles - it's a place to get told to git gud!
    We can only hope one day for a sandbox mode, and effectively create our own content. Dreaming.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Wimma wrote: »
    GLs are very difficult to counter in 3v3. That's one of the reasons many dislike 3v3, and many dislike the GL idea, as they break the rock/scissors/paper game of balance.
    Also the 3v3 game mode has nothing to do with the rest of the game. It is an orphan mode.
    The game was designed (supposedly balanced) for 5v5, so moving to fewer numbers on a team will more heavily favour the stronger toons. Try 1v1, best/more GLs win. Fun (not).
    I'd suggest if you don't like it, just let it auto and wait for 5v5!
    CG won't listen to people complaining in forums, but I assume they pay attention to game stats. This is a game, so if a game mode is no fun for you, show them, and don't let is stress you out.
    The forums are not the place to get comforting support for your game troubles - it's a place to get told to git gud!
    We can only hope one day for a sandbox mode, and effectively create our own content. Dreaming.

Don't git gud, more points for us.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    I sympathize, 3v3 is hard.

Also I understand when people feel the need to necro. I get it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Your poll is over ?
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Starslayer wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

Your poll is over ?

No poll is ever really over, friend.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
This discussion has been closed.