No one joining ?

Novej
6 posts Member
So i have noticed over the past 5 weeks that no one has joined our guild. Actually we noticed when they did a update and guild search requirements change .
Contacted CG if there was anyone else had that problem or maybe a bug ?? They said nothing was wrong on their end. Anyone else notice no one joining or lack of joiners ??
Could it be there are no new people joining and there just are too many guilds ?

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Recruitment has been hard for a while. If you want new players, you need to be active, ideally a part of an alliance.
  • Novej
    6 posts Member
    That’s my next step
  • Hortus
    615 posts Member
    We too noticed sudden drop in new players in last few weeks. Before that we had several requests pop up in a day or two after removal inactive players and had no trouble to fill empty spot. Now it's quiet. Maybe there is some connection with updated guild search function.
  • Novej
    6 posts Member
    Yes, the same thing happen to us. Now it’s just strange how after the updated guild search function not one request now.
  • Gouj4
    416 posts Member
    I don’t think it’s that strange. What’s your guild like ? People can see now what your TB or TW record is like before they join. They can also see if you’re Wat ready because let’s be honest I think most of the player base wants GLOW. Some players want Crancor as well so if you don’t have either of those or have a poor record then recruitment is going to be very difficult. It could also just be a bad luck spell you never know. Without seeing your guild it’s hard to say
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Disco Stu doesn't advertise
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • th3evo
    358 posts Member
    I've noticed this trend even before the new guild search was added. We've always had people randomly join our guild (when we weren't full) even if they didn't meet the requirements stated in our guild description but in the past 6 months I don't think anyone joined like that.
    It wasn't that common before but nowadays it just doesn't happen at all.
  • Active recruiting has been the only way to go for sometime.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I believe this has been noted before, guilds on the suggested list tend to rotate or drop off and this can lead to a decrease in random players joining.
  • 2smooth
    572 posts Member
    Well with the new guild search it doesn’t allow you to refresh and show new guilds its always the same ones.

So Now you would have to search by name or ally search to find new ones.

It really limits the guilds you can find in game without the previous recommend option that allowed refreshing.
  • The_Dude
    84 posts Member
    Agree…we’ve seen a big drop off as well in new players joining. Historically, when a slot opened up, there would be 2 or 3 “joinees” within 24hrs…fast fwd to today, and we’ve had a slot unfilled for like a month, which has not happened to us since the guild was formed when guilds first launched.
  • Make ads and post on discord servers and in the forums like the rest of us. Don't rely on random ppl showing up in-game. having no one show up for weeks is a normal occurrence if you're not running ads.
  • Make ads and post on discord servers and in the forums like the rest of us. Don't rely on random ppl showing up in-game. having no one show up for weeks is a normal occurrence if you're not running ads.

Ya, we have several officers scanning the servers for potential recruits. If you're not actively recruiting, hopefully we'll snap those up.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.