Bad Batch better trash this GC

Prev1
MasterSeedy
4992 posts Member
edited June 2021
Because my clones are excellent, and there's no combination that will get through the final tier. it's hard for me to understand how BB's kits & synergy can be so much better than any current combo that the OR enemies that currently chew through post Sacrifice toons with 500+ speed and 170k+ health would suddenly have a problem killing sub100k health BB toons.

If this isn't some weird BB gate, then this GC is just plain [redacted]. You can't expect better than r7 toons to finish a regular GC.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Have done it with normal clones and a 3* g11 BB Echo.

YeAh tHiS GC iS a P2W PaYwAlL aNd A sLaP iN tHe FaSe AgAiN!!1!111
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Legend91 wrote: »
    Have done it with normal clones and a 3* g11 BB Echo.

YeAh tHiS GC iS a P2W PaYwAlL aNd A sLaP iN tHe FaSe AgAiN!!1!111

Lolol. Same. I bet BB will smash it to hell, just not needed. There's only one clone feat in there.
  • Kudlaty
    106 posts Member
    Done with Rex lead and 501 + BB Echo (4*, g8, zeta). Rex has to move first, focus on Mission then on Carth. Annihilate Zaalbar, finish up what’s left. Couple of times I’ve almost won with 501st and Sergeant (r4), so probably it can be done without any BB Clone with good rng/mods.
  • I used g11 BB Echo as 5th but I'm willing to bet even sub g8 works as long as you can get him fast enough to go after Form Up. All he needs to do is one move.
  • Hortus
    615 posts Member
    Did it with fast Rex (L), Fives, Arc, G8 BB Echo and Tech. Only Rex and Fives are R1. Rex must outspeed Carth (mine was 337 speed but can be slightly lower), event ability spam is the key to resetting his cooldowns.
  • MasterSeedy
    4992 posts Member
    How would you even keep BBEcho alive? Carth one shot my relic Clone Sergeant, and there's always a frenzy of several turns in a row, usually that's when 5s sacrifices, but even with 5s' sacrifice, I ***always*** lose another 501st post sacrifice and before I get a turn. So even if they don't kill 5s first, I get a few turns, then I'm suddenly down to 2 clones, either ARC + Echo or ARC + Rex.
    There's only one clone feat in there.

One feat is the difference between max rewards and 2nd best.
  • TheJEFFtm
    917 posts Member
    I got it with Rex led 501st and 3 star g8 bb echo. Took several retries as my Rex wasn’t fast enough to go first and I always lost BB Echo on the opening AOE from Carth.

I went for Canderous, carth, zaalbar, mission, juhani kill order (would have gone for mission 3rd, but she was in stealth).

Use the event special often to reduce cooldown on Aerial Advantage.
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    How would you even keep BBEcho alive? Carth one shot my relic Clone Sergeant, and there's always a frenzy of several turns in a row, usually that's when 5s sacrifices, but even with 5s' sacrifice, I ***always*** lose another 501st post sacrifice and before I get a turn. So even if they don't kill 5s first, I get a few turns, then I'm suddenly down to 2 clones, either ARC + Echo or ARC + Rex.
    There's only one clone feat in there.

One feat is the difference between max rewards and 2nd best.

501st plus BB Echo. You need Rex as fast as possible, then BB Echo second fastest. Form Up, AoE Daze. Once he has got the Daze off he can die.

Canderous out as quick as possible as he's the engine of the team.

I was left with Rex vs Carth, Juhani and Mission. Cycle Form Up, the event ability and Aerial Advantage.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    turn order: Rex (form up) -> BB Echo (NAD) --> other clones --> enemy
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • MasterSeedy
    4992 posts Member
    501st plus BB Echo. You need Rex as fast as possible, then BB Echo second fastest. Form Up, AoE Daze. Once he has got the Daze off he can die.

So you don't keep him alive. Good to know.
  • it is possible with old Clones - and it’s not very Hard. Some other guys of my guild already made it with the old clones too.

I used Rex lead, Fives, Echo, Arc, Sargent. Fives is R7, the others R5. Just use the event ability smart to anhilate them. I lost 2 times than I won. Just mod fives for dmg and give the other ones solid mods. Than it’s easy
  • Gouj4
    416 posts Member
    I did it with Rex, Fives, echo Arc and a G8 Cody. Other clones are Between R4-R6 so it’s definitely doable. As for the keeping everyone alive feat, it’s been the case in just about every GC that you’ll probably need at least 2 different teams to complete all the feats so I don’t know why you’re expecting to do all the feats with just clones
  • MasterSeedy
    4992 posts Member
    As for the keeping everyone alive feat, it’s been the case in just about every GC that you’ll probably need at least 2

I have the keeping everyone alive feat. I have no problem with using 2 squads, and 501st is designed for sacrifice. I knew that 501st wasn't the way to go to keep everyone alive.

For the perfect attendance + 20 OffenseUP feats I just put in JKLS (L), JMLS, GMY, Shaak, & Wat. Wat puts Shield on JMLS, JMLS calls JKLS while smashing Canderous or Mission or just about anyone you want, which also gives you 5x Offense UP from Shaak's basic. JKLS stuns everyone, GMY spreads buffs giving 5xOffenseUP again, Wat gives Weapon tech to JKLS, Shaak basics for 5xOffenseUP and dispels Zaalbar's taunt, play around while they're stunned, preferably killing anyone who is under 100% health as soon as you've dispelled Zaalbar's taunt with either JKLS or Shaak (JKLS can also call Shaak with his special, if you like, to get more OffenseUP, but you won't need it).

No, this is a completely trivial GC for everything except the Clones feat.
  • Gouj4
    416 posts Member
    As for the keeping everyone alive feat, it’s been the case in just about every GC that you’ll probably need at least 2

Okay but people have told you it’s easily done with the regular clones and you’ve said yourself your clones are excellent so you should have no trouble with the clone feat either. Someone mentioned above getting Canderous out as fast as possible but I found getting Zaalbar with the first AA was the biggest help for me. Just keep using the event ability on Rex to get to AA faster and you’ll win
  • Thanks for the strategy. Just did it with medium relic 501st + g12 clone sergeant. Not even good speed mods so opponents went first and instantly killed clone sergeant. Had to retry 6 times before success.
  • Yeah.... I did it with my BB and Rex... demolished them so easily. Definitely makes it easier no doubt
  • MasterSeedy
    4992 posts Member
    @Gouj4
    Okay but people have told you it’s easily done with the regular clones and you’ve said yourself your clones are excellent so you should have no trouble with the clone feat either.

I haven't told anyone they're wrong about this. The only time I disagreed with anyone was when they were suggesting that I did not have the other feats. The Clone feat is the only one that has caused me any problem at all.

I think you're not reading carefully.
  • TheJEFFtm
    917 posts Member

I have the keeping everyone alive feat. I have no problem with using 2 squads, and 501st is designed for sacrifice. I knew that 501st wasn't the way to go to keep everyone alive.

For the perfect attendance + 20 OffenseUP feats I just put in JKLS (L), JMLS, GMY, Shaak, & Wat. Wat puts Shield on JMLS, JMLS calls JKLS while smashing Canderous or Mission or just about anyone you want, which also gives you 5x Offense UP from Shaak's basic. JKLS stuns everyone, GMY spreads buffs giving 5xOffenseUP again, Wat gives Weapon tech to JKLS, Shaak basics for 5xOffenseUP and dispels Zaalbar's taunt, play around while they're stunned, preferably killing anyone who is under 100% health as soon as you've dispelled Zaalbar's taunt with either JKLS or Shaak (JKLS can also call Shaak with his special, if you like, to get more OffenseUP, but you won't need it).

I did a similar lineup with Hoda in place of Wat for the offense up - just worth noting from an operational standpoint that Shaak basic only applies offense up to those who don’t have it, so you do have to stall out a bit so you don’t finish the fight too fast (I did the first time).
    The first round of offense up from shaak assist on Heroes Rise plus the second round from GMY buff sharing need to expire and then do another round of Shaak basic and buff share to actually reach 20 applications of offense up.

Others in my guild used imp trooper for offense up.
  • The first round of offense up from shaak assist on Heroes Rise plus the second round from GMY buff sharing need to expire and then do another round of Shaak basic and buff share to actually reach 20 applications of offense up.

Good tip. I hadn't remembered that about Shaak, but it worked on the first time anyway.
  • Jo0121
    137 posts Member
    The first round of offense up from shaak assist on Heroes Rise plus the second round from GMY buff sharing need to expire and then do another round of Shaak basic and buff share to actually reach 20 applications of offense up.

Good tip. I hadn't remembered that about Shaak, but it worked on the first time anyway.

I completely forgot about Shaak. I used JKR (L), JKA, Yoda, GK and JKL. It is not optimal but it did the job.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    For offense up, I just stuck offense up toons with gl rey and hit auto. Bet it'll work with jml too.
  • Kudlaty
    106 posts Member
    Offense up feat can be easily done with IT: Veers, Piett, Gideon, Starck, DT
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    You don't need bad batch. Rex lead. Focus down Candy and Carth. Everyone dies, but you can cycle Rex's special, the event special and AA to basically Rexannihilate every turn. Leave Juhanni for last, since she hits like a wet noodle.

For the offense up and no losses, just JML lead with Shaak, Hoda, JKL and GAS.

Entire thing took 3 runs (I tried 5s lead first - too slow)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Anyone have an estimate on the speed needed for Rex to go first?
  • Konju
    1142 posts Member
    334 speed worked without using any Bad Batch. Won with 2 standing on the first try with this modding.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    I used g11 BB Echo as 5th but I'm willing to bet even sub g8 works as long as you can get him fast enough to go after Form Up. All he needs to do is one move.
    Probably. g8 worked for me. Just needed to make him fast enough to go next after Form Up and then re-try until he survived Carth's opening shot cos I was too lazy to remod Rex for even moar speedz!

Literally no slap in the face!!! :o
  • G8 echo, 331 speed Rex. Easy.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    Anyone have an estimate on the speed needed for Rex to go first?

321 speed Rex was fast enough for me to go first (rex + 501st clones + bb echo - rex lead)
  • Thanks for the tips, I got the O up feat thanks to this thread, just need the all clones now, I appreciate all the strategy sharing.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Yeah, they are just absurdly fast and have suped up OR stuff like heals and assists.

But a 325ish Rex will go first, need strong 501st and BB Echo to take one turn to aoe daze. Once they are dazed they are kinda of kittens and you can trigger 5s and then the other three can win.