Kenobi requirements [MERGE]

Replies

• LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    “Our Galactic Legend event for Obi-Wan will highlight the most significant moments of his arc in Episode III, from his battle with General Grievous, the Jedi Temple encounter with Yoda, and finally the emotional and tragic duel with Anakin on Mustafar,” says Loomis Lofland."

JKA, GMY and Jedi Knight Guardian confirmed for JMK
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Keyth
    26 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »
    “Our Galactic Legend event for Obi-Wan will highlight the most significant moments of his arc in Episode III, from his battle with General Grievous, the Jedi Temple encounter with Yoda, and finally the emotional and tragic duel with Anakin on Mustafar,” says Loomis Lofland."

JKA, GMY and Jedi Knight Guardian confirmed for JMK

How does the guardian fit?

• LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Who was in the Jedi Temple when Darth Vader attacked? Guess you could wait to use her for GL Darth Vader.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Hi Holotable Heroes,

Jedi Master Kenobi is coming to Galaxy of Heroes on June 16! Check out the StarWars.com blog post for a sneak peak at his Ultimate Ability and stay tuned to the forums for the release of his Kit Reveal and Developer Insights.

Finally, we are announcing his third group of requirements early! Good luck and see you on the Holotables!

Galactic Legends Jedi Master Kenobi
    Jedi Master Kenobi Requirements Group 3:
    • Cad Bane - Relic 5
    • CC-2224 "Cody" - Relic 5
    • Jango Fett - Relic 7
    • Shaak Ti - Relic 7
    • Grand Master Yoda - Relic 8

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/245915/jedi-master-kenobi-release-date-and-3rd-set-of-requirements#latest
  • Final requirements are such a joke... Way to easy
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »
    I like his UA animation

Agreed.

Looks like he's a support going solely off what that looks like - which means KAM may actually be a soft requirement.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Anyone else pleasantly surprised by the requirements?

I mean r8 for 2 characters is not "easy" but not too outrageous.

Personally I feel like there is less "junk" too.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Jedi Master Kenobi Group 1 Requirements:
    General Kenobi - Relic 8
    Negotiator - 6 Star
    Mace Windu - Relic 3
    Aayla Secura - Relic 3
    Bo-Katan Kryze - Relic 5

Jedi Master Kenobi Requirements Group 2:
    Qui Gon Jinn - Relic 3
    IG-100 Magnaguard - Relic 5
    Clone Sergeant - Phase I - Relic 5
    Wat Tambor - Relic 7
    General Grievous - Relic 7

Jedi Master Kenobi Requirements Group 3:
    Cad Bane - Relic 5
    CC-2224 "Cody" - Relic 5
    Jango Fett - Relic 7
    Shaak Ti - Relic 7
    Grand Master Yoda - Relic 8
  • No KAM, ? weak ! They should all be a min of R7
  • nottenst
    682 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Kyno wrote: »

Right, a good number of the requirements are useful for one thing or another already. My guild is still about 9 months (probably less if things increase) away from Wat, but there is a good chance that I can get all of them to G13 by that time (have 5 already).
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Yeah, that's not bad at all. Cody looks like he's a good 5th for BB, Cad Bane has a decent ship (esp with RC), GMY, Jango, and Shaakti are solid. And no KAM!

Glad they tossed another r8 in there at least to push up the difficulty a bit in light of that.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • DK_Raid_Violator
    241 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    zuvmjokqeyrs.png
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Boomer8800 wrote: »
    Final requirements are such a joke... Way to easy

Just as with the other GLs there's a lot of meh chars to relic up pretty high that are overkill on relics (GMY is a prime example) and we don't know yet what role KAM is gonna play. Just because he's not a hard requirement that doesn't mean that he's not going to be required for the "perfect" JMK squad.
    kalidor wrote: »
    Yeah, that's not bad at all. Cody looks like he's a good 5th for BB, Cad Bane has a decent ship (esp with RC), GMY, Jango, and Shaakti are solid. And no KAM!

Glad they tossed another r8 in there at least to push up the difficulty a bit in light of that.

See above. Have to wait for JMK's kit to see if KAM will boost him to another level.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Jo0121
    137 posts Member
    Not bad all in all.

Cad was surprising, rest was predicted more or less.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    A bit surprised about the kinda early start date after final requirements. I think the last time it was 2 weeks between final requirements and event start (with kit reveal 2 days before event start). This time it's only 9 days counting from today, so if last reqs were actually on 9th it would've been just a week). Are we going to get the kit 2 days prior to launch again (so 14th) or is getting brought forward aswell? @Kyno
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • el_mago
    748 posts Member
    Reqs look good to me too.

What I REALLY hate here is that they released the third set early...opens the door for every Wendy whiner to say "they broke cadence" so tell me everything NOW!
  • Jo0121
    137 posts Member
    el_mago wrote: »
    Reqs look good to me too.

What I REALLY hate here is that they released the third set early...opens the door for every Wendy whiner to say "they broke cadence" so tell me everything NOW!

Maybe the post on sw.com forced their hand.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    kalidor wrote: »

See above. Have to wait for JMK's kit to see if KAM will boost him to another level.

Obi has so far been a tank, but if JMK is RotS themed, he seems more like an attacker there. Support or healer might be a stretch - but we'll see soon enough.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member

Pleasantly surprised, however, I wish they would of told us the correct date for this info, I would have waited to join GAC....now I have new toys that I can’t use this round that would have been helpful.
  • Bartek
    116 posts Member
    Well.. it accually doesn't look that bad. And not too many garbage characters.
    Hopefully the event won't require zeta on GMY or Cody lead ;)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Legend91 wrote: »
    A bit surprised about the kinda early start date after final requirements. I think the last time it was 2 weeks between final requirements and event start (with kit reveal 2 days before event start). This time it's only 9 days counting from today, so if last reqs were actually on 9th it would've been just a week). Are we going to get the kit 2 days prior to launch again (so 14th) or is getting brought forward aswell? Kyno

I will ask.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

Pleasantly surprised, however, I wish they would of told us the correct date for this info, I would have waited to join GAC....now I have new toys that I can’t use this round that would have been helpful.

From my understanding when this has happened in the past, the issue was not on their end, so they probably did tell us the correct date.
  • Can we get a Wat tambor pack? or new way to farm him?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Agent_P_82 wrote: »
    Can we get a Wat tambor pack? or new way to farm him?

Only time will tell...
  • Tintguy
    60 posts Member
    If you're worried about how to get Wat you may as well give up. 2 R8s mean you need to be clearing C Pit, if you're doing that you already have an alliance getting Wat shards
  • Konju
    1142 posts Member
    Tintguy wrote: »
    If you're worried about how to get Wat you may as well give up. 2 R8s mean you need to be clearing C Pit, if you're doing that you already have an alliance getting Wat shards

R8 is available from the individual mode Conquest as well.
  • Creme
    32 posts Member

I am shocked in the best possible way. High relics sure, but only new farm is Bo. Reqs are extremely generous. Anyone complaining about too high of relics should count their blessings lol.
  • I feel like the reqs, on the surface, are fairly generous for long-time players. They could have made us chase down Kit Fisto, Eeth Koth, etc.
  • Wxrlock
    55 posts Member
    These requirements are made for long time players. I have 10/15 already done and should be ready by release date. This was a gift, no complaints here.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Tintguy wrote: »

Can we all say it together:

Conquest

Thank you.