[MEGA] Road Ahead: April 2021

Replies

• Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    Anyone celebrating KAM not being a hard requirement should still pump the breaks. KAM could still be "required" in the sense that DR was not that great without Malak.

Let's see that kit :)

Ken will work with gr unaligned force users if I understood the announcement correctly.

So hopefully there will be a kam team and a cat team. Let’s hope cat can kick some Jedi council butts.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Starslayer wrote: »
    Anyone celebrating KAM not being a hard requirement should still pump the breaks. KAM could still be "required" in the sense that DR was not that great without Malak.

Let's see that kit :)

Ken will work with gr unaligned force users if I understood the announcement correctly.

So hopefully there will be a kam team and a cat team. Let’s hope cat can kick some Jedi council butts.

Jedi Council butts tag confirmed!!!!!!!
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Well ill be the first to admit my speculation was wrong, they didnt pull kam in as a requirement.

They did do wat which did screw smaller guilds... but they didnt pull kam which is great.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Ill be ready in a day or two... finishing that relic 8 yoda. Mines r7

hwe62yrfbfpz.jpg

The rest are done
    basmxdzht471.jpg
    kdx3wi7da6bs.jpg
  • Just curious about thoughts on this topic as Id really love to see a meta shift in fleet, even if Im not prepared for it. 2 years of the same fights (mal vs nego, mirror, opposite etc) is quite boring even if it gets 350-400xtals a day. I can only imagine how bad it is for extremely active shards with newbies popping up in top everyday XD

Maybe mods for ships, or increased stats for pilotless ships? These seem to be falling behind with the addition of higher relic tiers?

Anyways, what do you all think might happen?
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Time for the Road Ahead: July 2021 containing the GL Lord Vader announcement. B)
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Time for the Road Ahead: July 2021 containing the GL Lord Vader announcement. B)

I sure hope there is more than a GL announcement. Things are starting to get stale. I hope we will get to see:
    Conquest changes (new feats, new bosses, new disks and ships added)
    Bugs fixes( looking at you unending loyalty )
    Gear economy updates
    That “Shipload” comment explained
    Ship GC’s
    Since R9 is on the horizon, how are we expected to obtain those mats and will new mats be introduced
    Something to wow us
    A direction where we are headed.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Wow, I was just asking for something easy. You might be asking for too much. ;)
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • If they want to wow me, fix some of the constant bugs in the game. It sucks playing and the buttons disappear and lose points for TB for example.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    If they want to wow me, fix some of the constant bugs in the game. It sucks playing and the buttons disappear and lose points for TB for example.

But that comes second priority behind reskins and squad management updates that nobody asked for. Though it really would be nice for some of the bugs to be fixed for once with an update (apart from fixing ones created by the previous update), and not new ones being added.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    Xcien wrote: »
    If they want to wow me, fix some of the constant bugs in the game. It sucks playing and the buttons disappear and lose points for TB for example.

But that comes second priority behind reskins and squad management updates that nobody asked for. Though it really would be nice for some of the bugs to be fixed for once with an update (apart from fixing ones created by the previous update), and not new ones being added.

Glass half full: squad management update means they care about new players; that’s great news for the longevity of the game.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Starslayer wrote: »
    Xcien wrote: »

Glass half full: squad management update means they care about new players; that’s great news for the longevity of the game.

I guess if you look at it that way.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    If you want to wow me, give me some goals besides collecting for the sake of collecting. Raids? On farm. Conquest? Easy. TBs? More a matter of general guild advancement. KAM mission? Coin toss (working on BB to improve that, but no rush). GCs? Either I have the team or not, not worth investing just for that. Same for Assault battles. Give me some solo content that challenges me. Give me personal raids, or challenge difficulty conquest, or endless mode. And for Force's sake, make at least something include shi*s.
    Post edited by Nauros on
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »
    If you want to wow me, give me some goals besides collecting for the sake of collecting. Raids? On farm. Conquest? Easy. TBs? More a matter of general guild advancement. KAM mission? Coin toss (working on BB to improve that, but no rush). GCs? Either I have the team or not, not worth investing just for that. Same for Assault battles. Give me some solo content that challenges me. Give me personal raids, or challenge difficulty conquest, or endless mode. And for Force's sake, make at least something include ships.

ooohhhh...you said ships...surprised that word isn't censored here on the forums...its surely censored in game....HEYOOOO!!!!
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    If you want to wow me, give me some goals besides collecting for the sake of collecting. Raids? On farm. Conquest? Easy. TBs? More a matter of general guild advancement. KAM mission? Coin toss (working on BB to improve that, but no rush). GCs? Either I have the team or not, not worth investing just for that. Same for Assault battles. Give me some solo content that challenges me. Give me personal raids, or challenge difficulty conquest, or endless mode. And for Force's sake, make at least something include ships.

ooohhhh...you said ships...surprised that word isn't censored here on the forums...its surely censored in game....HEYOOOO!!!!

Went and changed it for you.