Jedi Master Kenobi ultimate - Share your guess

th3evo
358 posts Member
edited June 2021
image001.gif

My guess based on the gif - Unending Loyalty 2: Character Edition
Probably worded in a way that would prevent SEE from deleting the whole team. Most likely includes cleanse, health/protection recovery and some buffs.

What's your best guess?

Replies

• Artumas
    324 posts Member
    Team-wide heal, massive buff, unavoidable taunt on Kenobi. (as in it effects characters that can currently get around taunt)

There's that very obvious large glowing circle under him after he uses it.

"Can't be countered, +X stat increase (doubled for galactic republic and/or jedi), reset all cooldowns, recover 100% of health and protection, grant all Galactic Republic allies a bonus turn, Jedi Master Kenobi gains "Guardian""

Guardian: Cannot be dispeled, etc. - acts like taunt, but has priority over all current taunt circumvention, cannot be critically hit or called to assist on (DR's effect)

Overkill? Maybe.
    But something along those lines is my guess.

• I don't think he'll taunt. Why have general kenobi on the squad if not to be the tank/taunter?
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Artumas wrote: »
    There's that very obvious large glowing circle under him after he uses it.

GLs have that circle on them whenever its their turn, start of their turn

The ultimate either gives him a bonus turn, speed up, some amount of TM% or in this sample gif, Kenobi has high speed that he outspeeds everyone else (one explanation for that might be that he's modded for speed while other units have no mods)
  • I don't think he'll taunt. Why have general kenobi on the squad if not to be the tank/taunter?

Ya, what I got from seeing this is he stunned the target. Perhaps something as strong as fracture?
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • 100% turn meter to the team + Attack up+ a bonus for each GR,Jedi,Force user on the team.

Sounds like he is going to be an attacking leader that create bonuses for GR and Jedi/force users.
  • I'm not sure what the mechanics will be but it surely must be called "I Have The High Ground"
  • HokieFiend wrote: »
    I'm not sure what the mechanics will be but it surely must be called "I Have The High Ground"

Grant 100% tm to all allies, ya, this sounds right just like Foxer said.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    "Hello There"
    Kenobi taunts and unless the enemy can defeat him in their next five moves they automatically lose like a wheezy Grievous. :p
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    All allies will have their abilities CD reset to 0 at the start of each turn. CAT is gonna one-shots by spamming force leap at every turn.
  • DonPuto
    371 posts Member
    Antario wrote: »
    All allies will have their abilities CD reset to 0 at the start of each turn. CAT is gonna one-shots by spamming force leap at every turn.

But she can't every turn
  • Antario wrote: »

gptjnj6cx0gy.jpeg

• Antario
    996 posts Member
    Wolfcast1e wrote: »
    Antario wrote: »

gptjnj6cx0gy.jpeg

That's bad. Almost like they prepared this to prevent JMK's Ultimate becoming too strong.
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    i want to imagine he will grant a 1-2 turn "cant be targeted buff" to his teammates while healing them. which will essentially make him a taunt, but their will be no by-passing it. and while he has this sudo taunt he can counter attack anyone for larger damage then normal.

(TBH im thinking of the highground stuff from EP3 with the couter attack part.)
  • Veserion1
    150 posts Member
    All allies double their stats including speed
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    Surely this should be called “I have the high ground!”
  • kiar1404
    241 posts Member
    Will be intresting if his ultimate is a one-time-skill like JML or SEE or reusable like Rey and Kylo.
    I prefere the last one.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    khdelboy wrote: »

And the next move if they do not defeat him with that move, the screen fills with lava and they all burn.
  • Hortus
    615 posts Member
    I think his Ult should mention his most important achievement somehow. Something like that - "If any version of Anakin present in the team, he's instantly defeated (the effect cannot be avoided by any means), and Darth Vader joins opposed team if there is summon slot available".
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    khdelboy wrote: »

À super duper 300% damage undispellable counter until the end of the fight for the whole team with a debufff immunity.

Ya, what I got from seeing this is he stunned the target. Perhaps something as strong as fracture?

I don't think the stun was from him. Aayla counters and stuns on crit.
  • Every iteration of Kenobi has been a tank and for good reason, he's a defensive fighter and obviously a "negotiator" so odds are he's a tank. But then again why not mix it up? Let's make him an attacker this time and see what happens. We also don't have a support GL yet, so maybe that's what he'll be. Either way I'm pretty psyched
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Every iteration of Kenobi has been a tank and for good reason, he's a defensive fighter and obviously a "negotiator" so odds are he's a tank. But then again why not mix it up? Let's make him an attacker this time and see what happens. We also don't have a support GL yet, so maybe that's what he'll be. Either way I'm pretty psyched

At the point in time we see him being represented here, he didnt really do too much negotiation. So chances are we will not see a tank with this iteration.
  • th3evo
    358 posts Member
    If we put the guesses in this thread together we pretty much have his whole kit here. I find that really amusing.