Conquest 4 Feedback [MERGE]

Replies

• Taldek
    16 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    The game will show you your character and ship breakdowns. It’s all public information:
    ywt1p294oct7.jpeg

Thanks!

Totally forgot about that page because I never look there. In that case I have just under 2.1mil character GP.
  • Taldek
    16 posts Member

CLS team is CLS-Han-Chewie-C3PO-Chewpio (aka Threepio & Chewbacca). Chewpio only needs his zeta to be good.

Definitely don’t have them anywhere close to geared up enough but thank you for the help.
  • Taldek wrote: »
    The game will show you your character and ship breakdowns. It’s all public information:
    ywt1p294oct7.jpeg

Thanks!

Totally forgot about that page because I never look there. In that case I have just under 2.1mil character GP.
    What? Your character GP is clearly stated on the screen?
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member

Stop putting feats that need on screen counter in wothout putting a dang on screen counter in game
  • ShaggyB wrote: »

Stop putting feats that need on screen counter in wothout putting a dang on screen counter in game

Agree it is so silly to have these feats that you have to guess on if you achieved it. If energy was not at stake then fine but it is....the worst is the turn meter reduction ones as even guessing can be so far off. They even had it on two end boss feats!!
  • Jo0121
    137 posts Member
    ShaggyB wrote: »

So much this. The only part I really dislike. In conquest and galactic challenges.
  • nottenst
    682 posts Member
    Was there an announcement somewhere about why the next conquest is only a few days after this one? I thought they were going to be two weeks away? Or are they going to try for a beginning of the month cadence from now on?
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    nottenst wrote: »
    Was there an announcement somewhere about why the next conquest is only a few days after this one? I thought they were going to be two weeks away? Or are they going to try for a beginning of the month cadence from now on?

It was always supposed to be that way. We just had a false start due to a bug.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    nottenst wrote: »

Acceleration of schedule since CAT will be needed for glok
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Will we get the 5 CAT shards?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    MaruMaru wrote: »

At some point yes.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

At some point yes.
    Will we get them now?

How about now?

Or.maybe now???

:D
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

At some point yes.
    Will we get them now?

How about now?

Or.maybe now???

:D

9rb37vgjp5jx.png
  • Fishey
    4 posts Member
    Fresh 85 f2p player, I beat 1 team. Would be nice to have an easy mode even if the rewards were minimal just to be able to get in the swing of things and pretend I matter.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Fishey wrote: »
    Fresh 85 f2p player, I beat 1 team. Would be nice to have an easy mode even if the rewards were minimal just to be able to get in the swing of things and pretend I matter.

I understand your frustration, friend. How are you doing in Galactic War?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • For God's sake, change the feats. Do you think same feats every time make it interesting?
  • For God's sake, change the feats. Do you think same feats every time make it interesting?

Not sure interesting is their ultimate goal.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Fishey wrote: »

I understand your frustration, friend. How are you doing in Galactic War?

I was able to just auto the majority of Galactic War most days. Definitely had some days where I got stuck behind a crazy team, but when I dinged 85 I was able to join civilized culture and start simming it.
  • DocDoom
    532 posts Member
    Seriously, though, the crashing with certain characters needs to be addressed.

I've had fewer crashes when using collapsed or condensed buff views (whatever it's called--you know what I mean) but it will still occasionally happen where C-3P0 flails his hands in the air and then everyone stares awkwardly at one another for 4:32...

Thanks for that second tidbit...all I knew was that my CLS squad had a non-trivial chance of crashing and wasting energy, forcing me to reboot my phone. Would have been nice for CG to announce, before starting a new round of Conquest, some sort of "Here's what we know" about the situation, even if they didn't have a fix yet. Give us some idea of squads to avoid using.

As it stands, I'll share another bit I saw on Reddit: Padme teams also seem to have a higher rate of this bug than most others.
  • DocDoom wrote: »

As it stands, I'll share another bit I saw on Reddit: Padme teams also seem to have a higher rate of this bug than most others.

Mass assists also seem to lag too, sometimes resulting in a crash.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Acymetric
    222 posts Member
    If this has been addressed in an obvious place and I missed it my apologies, but does the order of the data discs matter? For example, does placing the Health/Protection disc ahead of Zealous Ambition result in more damage than placing it after?

I realize I could test this myself, but would rather save the tickets if there is already an established answer.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Acymetric wrote: »
    If this has been addressed in an obvious place and I missed it my apologies, but does the order of the data discs matter? For example, does placing the Health/Protection disc ahead of Zealous Ambition result in more damage than placing it after?

I realize I could test this myself, but would rather save the tickets if there is already an established answer.

Nope. Doesn’t matter. All bonuses are totaled up and then applied at once.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • With conquest 5 showing up now I am staring down the barrel of “Stedfast Retribution’s”. Can we talk about this mechanic a bit? This is the most unfun and player unfriendly mechanic I have ever seen in any video game I’ve ever played. Not only is it difficult to avoid but it’s tied to the arguably more difficult teams out there (why is this with GAS?).
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    Boofnasty wrote: »
    With conquest 5 showing up now I am staring down the barrel of “Stedfast Retribution’s”. Can we talk about this mechanic a bit? This is the most unfun and player unfriendly mechanic I have ever seen in any video game I’ve ever played. Not only is it difficult to avoid but it’s tied to the arguably more difficult teams out there (why is this with GAS?).

It’s not just GAS that have it, all GR line ups have it.

I’ve faced Padme with that. I just try to avoid them as much as I can.
  • TargetEadu
    1513 posts Member
    ... Purple Disks can show up in Sector One?

y83g4ql2vqbh.png
  • Yes. Or not at all as has been the case for me the last 2 conquests.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Yes. Or not at all as has been the case for me the last 2 conquests.

I have faith in you this time around.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    TVF wrote: »

=giphy.gif
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    LordDirt wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

=giphy.gif

200.gif
  • Konju
    1142 posts Member
    Yeah TVF has been…”different” the last few days 😂. It’s like when Wednesday Addams smiles…

f2gryu2p2lcd.gif
This discussion has been closed.