Sith Lord Vader next GL?

Prev13456720
The blog post regarding JMK says we’ll be playing through Revenge of the Sith to acquire him, so a dark side Anakin seems like the logical choice for the next GL. Sith Lords are the opposites of Jedi Masters so I think the naming makes sense.

If SLV is the next GL, guessing R8 General Skywalker and 6 star Malevolence will be required to kind of mirror the JMK requirements. My fear is KAM will be a requirement in the same way WAT’s a requirement for JMK. Anyone want to take a guess who else will be needed? I think Padme, Darth Sidious, and Ahsoka are also possibilities.

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    The lack of any version of Anakin in Kenobi requirements sure is suspicious...
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    I'm not sure about Sidious...the fact that Dooku and Maul didn't show up for Kenobi tells me they want to avoid overlapping reqs for GLs as much as possible. For that reason, in addition to just generally increasing reqs, I think it would be GAS over JKA. But it would seem weird not to have at least one of the versions of Palpatine.

I think, since they said they'd space them a few months apart, CAT would definitely be on the table.
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    Or they make you bump Sidious and/or Palpatine to R8.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    I could see a bunch of random Jedi being needed. (Looking at you Jedi Consular & Jedi Knight Guardian)
    Dooku
    Darth Sidious/ Emperor Palpatine
    Padme
    Qui-Gon Jinn
    C3-P0
    R2-D2
    Droidka
    Ahsoka Tano
    Geos
    Zam Wesell

Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Porgalicious
    73 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    I think CAT will be required over KAM. I doubt enough people have KAM anywhere near 7* for it to be feasible (unless they start offering shards for purchase).

I could see Sid at r8. Padme, GAS, Rex, at least one Bad Batch, all seem likely. A Tusken might be one of the "bad" relics required. Ventress at r8?
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    At least one Tusken for sure, possibly Poggle for his role in the arena on Geonosis. Gotta get more relics somehow.

Zam has to be in there. Literally ten minutes of Quidditch music chasing in AotC centered around her.
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    edited June 2021
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    I think CAT will be required over KAM. I doubt enough people have KAM anywhere near 7* for it to be feasible (unless they start offering shards for purchase).

I could see Sid at r8. Padme, GAS, Rex, at least one Bad Batch, all seem likely. A Tusken might be one of the "bad" relics required. Ventress at r8?

I hope CAT. I fear Fulcrum. I think Asoka.

• LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    CAT and Fulcrum were after he was already DV. Ahsoka Tano makes more sense.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Flaming Crawling Vader. After the amputations, before the suit.

Ultimate ability = Sorrowful Moan. Causes enemies to feel pity before end of battle, and subsequently exit battle with Amputee Anakin laying down ablaze.
  • Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    LordDirt wrote: »
    CAT and Fulcrum were after he was already DV. Ahsoka Tano makes more sense.

CAT was also during clone wars season 7 when he didn't turn yet

I'm pretty sure about GAS, padme and ashoka and/or CAT. I don't think fulcrum will be a requirement for him
  • Naver666
    292 posts Member
    Looking forward to tier 2 of the Event...slay all these younglings
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    Naver666 wrote: »
    Looking forward to tier 2 of the Event...slay all these younglings

Na, we’ll use our prerequisites r5 Jedi consular and r5 Jedi guardian to take on Anakin.
  • Durandal
    109 posts Member
    Doesnt we already have ALL Anakin/Vader forms?!
    Lord Vader = Darth Vader

Darth = Sith Tittle
    Lord = Your Majesty

Stop that Damm GL Theory.
  • Alijar1
    381 posts Member
    If a Senator Palpatine comes as a marquee, then a fallen Anakin is guaranteed.
    Then again, JKA is supposed to be the Ep3 Anakin so who can say
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Durandal wrote: »
    Lord Vader = Darth Vader

Darth = Sith Tittle
    Lord = Your Majesty

If we can have a Bastila Shan (Fallen) we can have an Anakin Skywalker (Fallen)
  • Durandal
    109 posts Member
    Lord Vader = Darth Vader

Darth = Sith Tittle
    Lord = Your Majesty

That Ani after Order 66?!
    The one Who kills Childrens?!
    Oh please, Darth Vader (armored) is too powerful then that.
    Just no.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Lord Vader = Darth Vader

Darth = Sith Tittle
    Lord = Your Majesty

Just no.

But don't you want to see his Ultimate transformation be the helmet going down over his head?
  • Durandal
    109 posts Member
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Lord Vader = Darth Vader

Darth = Sith Tittle
    Lord = Your Majesty

Just no.

But don't you want to see his Ultimate transformation be the helmet going down over his head?

And right after that, trying to kill Palpa.
    Oh god, thers no price to all that.
  • JWH
    138 posts Member
    Fulcrum could be a possibility for GL Vader as they continue to battle in SW Rebels.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Lord Vader = Darth Vader

Darth = Sith Tittle
    Lord = Your Majesty

No we doesn't.

Darth Vader before his fight with Kenobi on Mustafar is the one people really want here.
  • Jenoke76
    35 posts Member
    If they want to make everybody satisfied, they should give us Anakin Skywalker(Fallen) with an ultimate ability like this: when he would be defeated, all ultimate charge consumed, removes all status effect and rise as Lord Vader
    The animation should be like in the end of RotS

1tzb8y8a2lta.png
  • Durandal
    109 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Lord Vader = Darth Vader

Darth = Sith Tittle
    Lord = Your Majesty

No we doesn't.

Darth Vader before his fight with Kenobi on Mustafar is the one people really want here.

Ok
    Gonna make one GL per Scene.
    Fine.
    Darth Vader > pre no leggs Ani
    Its not a GL.
    For the God Sake, NO!!!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Lord Vader = Darth Vader

Darth = Sith Tittle
    Lord = Your Majesty

No we doesn't.

Ok
    Fine.
    Its not a GL.
    For the God Sake, NO!!!

Per scene or, ~ 1/3 of the movie, give or take....

Actually according to most sources he is more powerful before his injuries, and he is Darth Vader after he was given that title by Papa Pals, not just after being put in the suit.

It doesnt matter though, we will see in time eho they bring in.
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Lord Vader = Darth Vader

Darth = Sith Tittle
    Lord = Your Majesty

No we doesn't.

Ok
    Fine.
    Its not a GL.
    For the God Sake, NO!!!

3 Kylos, all dark side, would like a word.

Don’t forget it’s like Barbie dolls: one dress or one accessory or one scar and it’s fair game.
  • The Lord Vader/Fallen Anakin we see during Operation Knightfall in the storming of the Temple and the one we see face off against Obi-Wan on Mustafar prior to being constructed in a suit is probably next, considering this CG mentioned JMK is focused on how Kenobi appears in RoTS. I wonder who would Kenobi’s pairing be if not his former student
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    The Lord Vader/Fallen Anakin we see during Operation Knightfall in the storming of the Temple and the one we see face off against Obi-Wan on Mustafar prior to being constructed in a suit is probably next, considering this CG mentioned JMK is focused on how Kenobi appears in RoTS. I wonder who would Kenobi’s pairing be if not his former student

Only people I can think of that would be a good match for JMK is GG, Anakin/Darth Vader, Darth Maul.
  • Grevious wouldn’t fit as the GL considering he’d be no different than his current character. And Lord Maul would far more likely be in Conquest as the reward after CAT. That pretty much leaves Anakin
  • Durandal
    109 posts Member
    What make Anakin/after Order 66 more powerful than Darth Vader ( Armored) to deserve a GL Title?!
    A Fandom ?!
    Please make a Yoda Jump frog also a GL.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Grevious wouldn’t fit as the GL considering he’d be no different than his current character. And Lord Maul would far more likely be in Conquest as the reward after CAT. That pretty much leaves Anakin

But the question that makes this a mystery, is are GLs paired by character or faction. Previously it would seem to be leaning more faction based, especially noted in the last pair.