• YodaDoc
    999 posts Member
  • Roger_Roger
    38 posts Member
    edited June 2021
  • YodaDoc
    999 posts Member
    Hey Roger,
    I started the DM in game and then changed my mind, so I closed it.
    I removed you for 2 reasons...
    Main reason, you got 3 strikes, you got strikes for not scoring any points in TW
    The other reason, you seems to be inactive, you missed generating at least 300 tickets OR didn't do the daily guild activity. You got more than 20 misses within 2 months period
  • Roger_Roger
    38 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Ok sorry I missed them, thank you for the feedback. With the TW I'd been building my teams up to get them powerful enough to meet the power levels required on def. Just not there on off. I got my DS up for GEO to 28 waves when you pointed that out to me before where I was weak. I've been working to GAS for LS Geo. I just need 10 more shards for a 7* Shaak. Recently also got 7* 3po and Padme too. I'm nearly at a position where I can farm gear over character. I just need to farm for Sith Revan and the Malak next. Tbh I think I messed up as I was so fixed on getting certain characters up to 7* then trying to gear them, I lost focus on the other things. It was probably the daily guild activity more than the 300 energy, I have been trying too much to get my team powered, I missed these. 😢 I was just a bit gutted to be removed with out a heads up. If it was pointed out I could have refocused on what was needed. Plus f I knew I was getting removed I would have spent my points in the store that was saved up for gear. Thanks for replying and explaining, all the best to you and the guild for the future. Its a really good guild, thanks for the opportunity mate.
    Post edited by Roger_Roger on
  • YodaDoc
    999 posts Member
    You can come back if you wish.
  • I'd like to if I could please. Thank you