OP super characters

Juggernut73
3 posts Member
edited June 2021
How have you managed in galactic war since I started playing the game a team that gets a tune that is completely unbeatable this has been a consistent ongoing problem despite my having an OP team that should annihilate this team in a few rounds the one tune is unbeatable and the rest of the characters have their attack ramped up to the point where I get destroyed you’ve had a consistent flaw in your game since the beginning why?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    So, an OP team that should annihilate some team gets destroyed instead? What makes you think that your team should be able to annihilate that enemy team? Do you have screenshots of your team and the enemy team?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Players are supposed to develop into and through GW. It is not meant to just be beat from the get go. You will likely need a few teams early on and a strategy to TM load your teams to be ready for later nodes.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Another case where more details are completely necessary.
  • A gear level 12 Jedi Knight Anakin clone team use the special abilities and became on damageable one of the clones against my Jedi Knight raven and Jedi team with my relic level seven and five team they destroyed my team and I got no attacks after the special ability was used
  • Some progress on detail, but not punctuation.

Quite obviously wasn’t Jedi Knight Anakin, but General Skywalker with 501st.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    A. You should read General Anakin Skywalker's kit especially the bit about his cover ability (where he becomes "unbeatable" as you call it).
    B. Are you sure you're seeing GAS + clones in Galactic War? Maybe it's Galactic Conquest?
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    A gear level 12 Jedi Knight Anakin clone team use the special abilities and became on damageable one of the clones against my Jedi Knight raven and Jedi team with my relic level seven and five team they destroyed my team and I got no attacks after the special ability was used

Definitely GAS, not JKA. Also, as @Waqui said, are you sure that it is GW, or is it Galactic Conquest?
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • The toon that was unbeatable was ct-5555 I have over 5 mil galactic power yoda relic 7 hit ct-5555 gear level 12 3 times on auto play and did no damage to his protection or health
  • This is not a new problem I have encountered this problem with any random tune even in galactic wars Wayback in the day a month or two after the game started I’ve been playing very long time this problem has been continuous in different aspects of PVP or galactic war.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    You do realize you can't reduce the health of the clones while GAS is still standing, correct?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    The toon that was unbeatable was ct-5555 I have over 5 mil galactic power yoda relic 7 hit ct-5555 gear level 12 3 times on auto play and did no damage to his protection or health

You really should read GAS' kit.
  • GAS’ kit would be a good thing to review before coming on the forums. Also are you sure you were in GW? I didn’t think it was possible to face a GAS in GW
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    GAS’ kit would be a good thing to review before coming on the forums. Also are you sure you were in GW? I didn’t think it was possible to face a GAS in GW

I don't believe it is. OP must be talking about Conquest, which is at the same table.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.