Padme vs dr and malak

Just wondering how people deal with dr with malak using a padme team. I was wondering what turn order is and modding strategy. I use gmy as a 5th over c3po rn but I am gear c3po now. Any help is appreciated

Replies

• Mod GMY for speed. If your GMY is the fastest in the battle, then he can get the protection up going, which makes Kenobi taunt. This will contain DR’s fear and everything will be much easier.

If he’s not faster, you can still win. Just try and save Padme’s heal so you can do it right after Bastila does all her debuffs. That will get lots of protection up and courage going.

Overall, it just takes practice. Save Padme’s heal for when you absolutely need it, or there’s lots of debuffs to turn into protection up.

Padme should be fast. But also tons of health. Kenobi, just lots of health. Ahsoka: Offense/cc,cd and health. JKA: Crit chance/damage and speed helps a lot too.

Kill Bastila first, then maybe DR or HK or Marauder if he’s there. Save Malak for last.

Hope that helps. :) have fun
  • There’s also a strategy of having Padme the slowest on your team, so after DR’s fear wears off on everyone, she’ll be up, and she’ll heal them back up, and turn all of Bastila debuffs into bonus protection. Never tried that myself though.
  • Sputnikaarvark
    17 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Thanks for the help. I am running a super fast padme (337 speed) but I still get cripple. Been thinking about running the slower padme but idk about turn orders and that stuff
    Post edited by Sputnikaarvark on
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    There’s also a strategy of having Padme the slowest on your team, so after DR’s fear wears off on everyone, she’ll be up, and she’ll heal them back up, and turn all of Bastila debuffs into bonus protection. Never tried that myself though.

I used to run it in arena. The YouTuber "It's just Ian" has some great vids on how to mod it. It's actually easier if Malak is faster than your fastest too. It looks like you're getting creamed as they all throw their concoction if debuffs, but then Padmé uses her second special and Sith Empire toons start dying. I've never run it without 3p0 though.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Thanks for the help. I am running a super fast padme (377 speed) but I still get cripple. Been thinking about running the slower padme but idk about turn orders and that stuff

Well yeah, that is wasting a lot of the team's mechanics. Put her at 280-290. It's not about being fast. It is about turn order. If you have Padme that fast you are making her take a turn that is either her all assist without courage or her buff with nothing to cleanse. It is not only a wasted turn, but if you use the buff on open the. BsF debuffs everyone and you have no cleanse. GMY being 1st with battle med is the only G Republic that makes sense to be 1st.