Sith Lord Vader next GL?

Replies

  • Jo0121
    137 posts Member
    Goavs506 wrote: »
    Maybe he doesn’t know Anakin turned to the darkside:) Nobody else besides Fallen Anakin/ lord Vader makes sense at this point

    Yeah. And them actually using "Lord Vader" is telling.
  • flux_rono
    1523 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »
    Anakin that switched to Vader for the ultimate would be awesome!

    Pre-fall Anakin is GAS and after the fall he is already Vader. I don't think his ultimate will include a transformation.

    no pre-fall anakin is JKA, Gsky is clone wars anakin
  • Kyno
    30408 posts Moderator
    Durandal wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Per scene or, ~ 1/3 of the movie, give or take....
    I'm sort of with the other guy here, I honestly don't need a GL of a character based on a specific 24 hours of his life.

    Unless they break with what we have seen, if we want Vader in this situation, it would be before his suit.

    I'm not trying to say he needs to be no suit to give us Vader. Personally I believe we need a GL Vader and in my head he is in the suit.

    That just doesnt fit in this situation.

    If thers a Vader GL, that gonna take in a Suit.
    Definitely.

    If they pair a Vader as the DS counterpart to JMK, he will not have his suit.
  • Starslayer
    924 posts Member
    edited June 8
    I would really like to see a Lord Vader (pre suit) character without a leader ability. That would be true to what we see in the movie and would make him special in the land of GLs.
  • If it is dark fallen lord vader smith JR, I really hope we get a Tarfful, Bail and some fresh characters from Revenge of the Sith! I know Tarfful wouldn’t tie into his event but others could.
    7xcvvjp9ip14.jpeg
  • I never realized Anakin was a Separatist. Must have missed that scene.
  • Nute Gunray since he went to Mustufar to slaughter him
  • Nute Gunray since he went to Mustufar to slaughter him

    This had occurred to me too.
    Officer in Ewoks Fit In Blenders. Traya, Wat & Negotiator on farm. PM to join us.
  • There's two directions this can go,
    Anakin is our first Empire GL and they paired Republic with Empire to represent order. They will follow up with a Seperatist and a Rebel to represent Chaos.
    The second direction, is to have Anakin Skywalker Fallen be a DS GL with limited Separatist and Sith synergy similar to Kenobi. More of an emphasis on Sith than Separatist.
    Sidious was the mastermind of the CIS with Dooku serving as the figurehead ala Snoke to the First Order. As Sidious' apprentice, Vader would be a Seperatist.
    Maybe negative synergy with Seperatists similar to Grievous. He damages or weakens them to build his own power.
  • Slaveen
    480 posts Member
    Change the current Darth Vader to “Lord Vader” and the GL should be “Darth Vader”... don’t think he got the “Lord” title right off the bat in episode 3. Must have been later shortly after he donned the suit and shortly after the conclusion of Revenge of the Sith.
  • Slaveen wrote: »
    Change the current Darth Vader to “Lord Vader” and the GL should be “Darth Vader”... don’t think he got the “Lord” title right off the bat in episode 3. Must have been later shortly after he donned the suit and shortly after the conclusion of Revenge of the Sith.

    "I sense Lord Vader is in danger."
  • Everyone keeps coming up with these strange ultimate abilities. His ultimate will either be a full team roof slam, or a full team force choke.
  • Why would Vader have to be “Empire”? The first Galactic Empire is only declared at the very end. Vader (which ever version, pre suit or Lord or whatever) can still be Sith - which is the opposite or counter to GLK Jedi.
  • Solus_Imperius
    158 posts Member
    edited June 9
    Why would Vader have to be “Empire”? The first Galactic Empire is only declared at the very end. Vader (which ever version, pre suit or Lord or whatever) can still be Sith - which is the opposite or counter to GLK Jedi.

    No.
    Kenobi is the Galactic Republic Legend.
    This means his counterpoint will be Seperatist or Empire.
    We have a Sith GL already.
    Furthermore:
    "I have brought peace, justice, freedom, and security to my new Empire."
  • Why would Vader have to be “Empire”? The first Galactic Empire is only declared at the very end. Vader (which ever version, pre suit or Lord or whatever) can still be Sith - which is the opposite or counter to GLK Jedi.

    No.
    Kenobi is the Galactic Republic Legend.
    This means his counterpoint will be Seperatist or Empire.
    We have a Sith GL already.
    Furthermore:
    "I have brought peace, justice, freedom, and security to my new Empire."

    We already have a Jedi GL

    His Empire - not the same as the Empire.

    I personally don’t think he needs Empire tag and Sith is counter to Jedi tag
  • Solus_Imperius
    158 posts Member
    edited June 9
    And you're completely ignoring the Galactic Republic tag.
    Kenobi is a Galactic Republic Galactic Legend who just happens to have the Jedi Tag.
    Do you consider the Mandalorian a Scoundrel more so than a Bounty Hunter?
    Units have primary tags where the majority of their synergy rests.
    Reading Kenobi's kit shows more synergy with Unaligned Force Users than Jedi with rhe majority being GR.
  • JMK was the winner of the fight in ROTS, but there was another fight winner in ROTS. Chancellor Palpatine. Ultimate ability, Order 66, Clones allies insta kill jedi and he would change to Emperor.
  • Jo0121
    137 posts Member
    JMK was the winner of the fight in ROTS, but there was another fight winner in ROTS. Chancellor Palpatine. Ultimate ability, Order 66, Clones allies insta kill jedi and he would change to Emperor.

    We already have GL Palpatine.
  • Crayons
    240 posts Member
    Looking at you;

    Tuskens
    Sam Wessel
    CUP

    I have a bad feeling about this 😂



  • Damon_Skye
    78 posts Member
    edited June 9
    They make a nice reference to "Lord Vader" in the inspiration section of Kenobi's kit reveal, so that's enough for me on what's coming next.

    As to characters needed:
    GAS;
    Padme;
    a Tusken (or maybe more than 1 - we had 2 clones for Kenobi);
    Sidious (or a new Chancellor Palpatine like some have said as the money spinner to farm);
    Dooku;
    Mace (Not again! I know, but it was a pivotal moment in his turn...);
    Jedi - could have 2 or 3 here for him to kill and might be better characters like we have seen with JMK's requirements (Plo's been more useful lately for example, and has the ship)
    Ahsoka - I see CAT being needed to give that initial blocker for those going for their first GL like they did with WAT and they might add in regular Ahsoka as well.
    Sep droids - we had Magma for Kenobi and goodness knows Anakin as dealt with a fair few as well, so another could feature here.

    Other than that, Clones are already at a good relic level for a lot of players, so maybe not them this time... Another new character like the AOTC version of Anakin we see in the LS Geo Raid as an opponent? Maybe Asajj as they had some good stories in Clone Wars? But again, we have seen that already in the GAS event.
  • Jo0121
    137 posts Member
    Damon_Skye wrote: »
    They make a nice reference to "Lord Vader" in the inspiration section of Kenobi's kit reveal, so that's enough for me on what's coming next.

    As to characters needed:
    GAS;
    Padme;
    a Tusken (or maybe more than 1 - we had 2 clones for Kenobi);
    Sidious (or a new Chancellor Palpatine like some have said as the money spinner to farm);
    Dooku;
    Mace (Not again! I know, but it was a pivotal moment in his turn...);
    Jedi - could have 2 or 3 here for him to kill and might be better characters like we have seen with JMK's requirements (Plo's been more useful lately for example, and has the ship)
    Ahsoka - I see CAT being needed to give that initial blocker for those going for their first GL like they did with WAT and they might add in regular Ahsoka as well.
    Sep droids - we had Magma for Kenobi and goodness knows Anakin as dealt with a fair few as well, so another could feature here.

    Other than that, Clones are already at a good relic level for a lot of players, so maybe not them this time... Another new character like the AOTC version of Anakin we see in the LS Geo Raid as an opponent? Maybe Asajj as they had some good stories in Clone Wars? But again, we have seen that already in the GAS event.

    Probably one or two from BB, Echo would be my bet. Rex for sure.

  • Jo0121 wrote: »
    Damon_Skye wrote: »
    They make a nice reference to "Lord Vader" in the inspiration section of Kenobi's kit reveal, so that's enough for me on what's coming next.

    As to characters needed:
    GAS;
    Padme;
    a Tusken (or maybe more than 1 - we had 2 clones for Kenobi);
    Sidious (or a new Chancellor Palpatine like some have said as the money spinner to farm);
    Dooku;
    Mace (Not again! I know, but it was a pivotal moment in his turn...);
    Jedi - could have 2 or 3 here for him to kill and might be better characters like we have seen with JMK's requirements (Plo's been more useful lately for example, and has the ship)
    Ahsoka - I see CAT being needed to give that initial blocker for those going for their first GL like they did with WAT and they might add in regular Ahsoka as well.
    Sep droids - we had Magma for Kenobi and goodness knows Anakin as dealt with a fair few as well, so another could feature here.

    Other than that, Clones are already at a good relic level for a lot of players, so maybe not them this time... Another new character like the AOTC version of Anakin we see in the LS Geo Raid as an opponent? Maybe Asajj as they had some good stories in Clone Wars? But again, we have seen that already in the GAS event.

    Probably one or two from BB, Echo would be my bet. Rex for sure.

    Yeah, BB makes sense as he was involved in that 4 part story that opened the final series of The Clone Wars.
  • mariogsh
    419 posts Member
    edited June 9
    I can totally see Anakin GL being the next one, but hey, we don't have to wait that long to find out!

    Probably we'll know by June 16th, why?
    Well remember, all of the GL events on Tier 4-6 you fight against the GL counter part, I don't think this time will be different, we'll get to see a sneak peak of the next GL for sure

    Now, for the requirements, these are what I think so far:

    - GAS
    - Either CAT or Ahsoka Tano
    - Padmé
    - Sidious/Palpatine
    - KAM (Yeah, I see him coming lol)
    - Poggle
    - Rex
    - Barris Offee
    - Asajj
    - Tarkin
    - Any member from Bad Batch, worst case sceneario, all of them are needed, but if I must put my bet on just one? Echo, due to his old alligience to the 501st
    - R2D2
    - C3PO

    Those are my thoughts so far

  • Eweff
    390 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Grevious wouldn’t fit as the GL considering he’d be no different than his current character. And Lord Maul would far more likely be in Conquest as the reward after CAT. That pretty much leaves Anakin

    But the question that makes this a mystery, is are GLs paired by character or faction. Previously it would seem to be leaning more faction based, especially noted in the last pair.

    Also, they don’t necessarily have to have great synergy with that faction, as noted in the last pair(SEE)
  • Everyone keeps coming up with these strange ultimate abilities. His ultimate will either be a full team roof slam, or a full team force choke.

    If we could have a Rogue One Vader, I’d go full on whale for that!
    7xcvvjp9ip14.jpeg
  • My guess on the req

    Gas or jka (but likely gas due to monitization) at r7

    Chancellor palpatine (new marque)

    Maloveloence at 6 star

    Padme r8

    Cat r3

    Dooku r7 (some overlap is fine)

    Rex r7

    Ep r8

    Mace r7

    Ashoka r5

    Captain appo (new marque)

    Kit fisto R3

    Nute r5

    Not sure on the last two maybe kam but wat being required for gkl doesn't guarantee that. Jml needed two get currency characters and see needed none.
Sign In or Register to comment.