DR 3v3 advice

Crayons
565 posts Member
The team is DR BSF HK47

I’m gonna use my Revan Yoda and Ahsoka I have left over. We’re both same relic level on characters. All three of my characters are faster than all of theirs so I’m going first. Who would you take out first?

I need as much banners as possible. It’s on a knife edge lol

Replies

• Crayons
    565 posts Member
    Their DR is their fastest, but only 225. My GMY is 310 and my JR is 280
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Crayons wrote: »

Obama-confused-gif-.gif
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    dbast imo
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • crzydroid
    7296 posts Moderator
    Bastila should be killed first. If they had Malak, I'd say you'll get slaughtered, but I would try to at least focus down Bast.
  • Hortus
    622 posts Member

What about BSF? Is she has high tenacity? And you have that speed after or before JKR lead bonus? Turn order may be very important here. BSF isn't that dangerous until she could land CBM and fear. The one way to go may be:
    1. Remove TM from BSF with GMY
    2. Mark DR (increases his cooldowns so he can't fear you outright)
    3. Eat DR hit and HK AOE
    4. GMY uses AOE and spreads buffs
    5. JKR removes debuffs with AOE and pass another turn to GMY
    6. BSF will probably take her first turn here but you'll have Tenacity Up.
    7. Somewhere in between Ashoka hits DR.

If (if!) you will be able to kill DR before he got second turn and fear you, you may win with high banners. If not - things will turn ugly. Warning - it's just a theory, I have little personal experience in countering DR this way.
  • crzydroid
    7296 posts Moderator
    Hortus wrote: »

What about BSF? Is she has high tenacity? And you have that speed after or before JKR lead bonus? Turn order may be very important here. BSF isn't that dangerous until she could land CBM and fear. The one way to go may be:
    1. Remove TM from BSF with GMY
    2. Mark DR (increases his cooldowns so he can't fear you outright)
    3. Eat DR hit and HK AOE
    4. GMY uses AOE and spreads buffs
    5. JKR removes debuffs with AOE and pass another turn to GMY
    6. BSF will probably take her first turn here but you'll have Tenacity Up.
    7. Somewhere in between Ashoka hits DR.

If (if!) you will be able to kill DR before he got second turn and fear you, you may win with high banners. If not - things will turn ugly. Warning - it's just a theory, I have little personal experience in countering DR this way.

The thing about killing DR right away is he negates assists. So you can't Mark him hoping to take him down faster. I agree he is the key person to take down, but you are at the mercy of CBM and so forth while you are working on him one attack at a time. That's why I think it may be easier to take out his supporting staff first, because you can use assists to quickly get through them.

But otherwise obviously taking down DR is the goal, if you can make it work.